Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Which Starter Pokemon did you pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seliora

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm
Well, I got Fennekin because I really wanted the fire/psychic final evolution. Luckily for me, while I was sending out beginner crap Pokemon that you get before the first gym to the wonder trade, I got the other two Kalos starters. I then chose a charmander from the professor, but I ended up with such a horrid nature and overall pokemon, after I evolved him into charizard and used the megastone with him once, he turned into a PC spot holder. I never really used him after that. My Delphox was over powered especially teamed with perfectly ev'd Mega Blaziken.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am
Koutei Uchiha
I went with Fennekin and spent like a hour resetting till i got the female with the right nature I wanted. my second pokemon is Pikachu and I am working on getting a Panchan.
Wow, so far our teams are pretty similar! I haven't played much since I don't actually own 3ds and only got the game now, so I can get the special Torchic. Luckily a really good friend let me borrow hers for a day, and I chose Fennekin as my starter and she was a girl first try! I don't really care about natures since I'm a casual Pokemon gamer, I also have a male Pikachu, and I decided to have a Riolu on my team since I've never had a Lucario before. smile  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 am
I traded Pikachu out for elekid and added a Snorlax and Aggron to my team since then.

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 am
Koutei Uchiha
I traded Pikachu out for elekid and added a Snorlax and Aggron to my team since then.

The-Elder-Elric-Brother
Sounds like a pretty awesome team! I haven't been able to play again, but I do know I want a Sylveon, Salamence, and Amaura to finish off my team. smile  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm
Would not mind adding a Garchomp to my team as well to finish it up.

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 pm
Koutei Uchiha
Would not mind adding a Garchomp to my team as well to finish it up.

The-Elder-Elric-Brother
I have a level 50 some thing Garchomp in Soul Silver, it's an awesome Pokemon, though Ice does quadruple damage to it.  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

Navonod Retrop

Superpowered Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 pm
I picked Chespin my first play through. I didn't like him much. I traded him for...I don't remember what I traded it for. And I chose
Squirtle. My second play through I choose Froakie then got Charmander. No regrets. Of course I carried over my other Pokemon through my gf's game. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm
I chose Fennekin, I got a female and I named her Mozilla after the firefox browser. I chose charmelion from the Professor ( I love Charazard) and had torchic from the event and Fletching as my flying type - I had 3 fire types on my team for the whole game. I know I had a disadvantage to water but I had a Raichu to carry on for them and Xexeraus (sp) with a grass move on it also.  

lonrewolf1972

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:46 pm
got Froakie and Squirtle on X. chose Chespin and Charmander on Y, both of them were female.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:01 pm
I chose Fennekin because the other two didn't really appeal to me. Although after getting the Chespin from Shauna it grew on me quicker than I thought it would, and so now I kind of wish I had chosen him instead. I'm still happy with my Delphox. By the end of the main story he became quite the beast lol.

As for the Kanto starters, I went for Squirtle because it's my favorite and the very first starter I ever chose.

TwilitOni

Tenacious Healer

DireBitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:27 am
I had chose Fennekin because I really thought I would like it much more than I really did. Didn't fit my normal team building that great. Squirtle I chose too, but it seems to be the common one that most people went with. Next time I would really like to start off with Froakie. Seems like it'd blend better with my training style. Also, I'll probably go with Bulbasaur. Can always trade to get the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:07 pm
I picked Chespin and Charmander. I don't use them anymore since I love battling with Ghost pokemon.  

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 pm
I picked Froakie because ninjas are cool, and since I did the Mystery Gift event with Torchic I also ended up getting a Bulbasaur to balance things out a bit, also because I didn't like Charizard's Y Mega Evolution.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:19 pm
I chose fennekin because I've been waiting since I saw vulpix for a fox starter. That, and The first fire/physic starter, I had to have it.  

Roxanne_Belikov

Pissandra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 pm
I chose Fennekin because I've always selected a fire type as a starter in the previous generations. For the second starter, I picked Squirtle since water types are my second favorite.  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff