Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Whats your Favorite Halloween memory or story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight_Moon_Racer

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:28 pm
ill start off with a favorite memory

when i was really little my grandma would dress up as a witch and would have the garage decked out all scary and creepy like and have my aunt raddle chains and my uncle play dj with the boom box for the sound effects behind the tarps, and when the neighborhood kids would come for candy they had to pet her cardboard spider herman and then put there hands into her steaming cauldron to get their candy if they were brave enough well actually she gave candy to everyone anyways. also one year she even got her picture taken in the newspaper which was pretty cool!

and that is my favorite halloween memory watching my witchy grandma and being told stories of her past halloweens, oh how i miss that

so whats your favorite memory or story cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm
Probably when I was younger, around the age of 11. When me and a few friends went to like 5 different haunted houses on the same night! It was so much fun.  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

-kakashiandyaoi-

Sweet Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm
when i was younger i was low on money and i wanted to be nothing more than BUzz Lightyear so me and my family MADE the coustume and it was so much better than the store bought coustume and i even wore it to the grocery store all the time even with my hand painted cardboard wings C:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:10 pm
I was young and i was walking up to a house and on the porch was a guy that was dressed as a storm trooper ( but i did not know anyone was in there) so i went up to him. And he scared me so i punched him hard and stole the candy. 3nodding . Moral of the story never mess with a kid dressed as a jack o lantern  

Akuma Tokko

Twilight_Moon_Racer

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:53 am
Toxic Pepper
Probably when I was younger, around the age of 11. When me and a few friends went to like 5 different haunted houses on the same night! It was so much fun.

dang that does sound like one awesome fun scary night ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 am
-kakashiandyaoi-
when i was younger i was low on money and i wanted to be nothing more than BUzz Lightyear so me and my family MADE the coustume and it was so much better than the store bought coustume and i even wore it to the grocery store all the time even with my hand painted cardboard wings C:

lol i so can feel were you are coming from my family had the same problem and i simply loved the costume they came up with for me, and personally i always did like homemade costumes more then the store bought ones pirate  

Twilight_Moon_Racer

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Twilight_Moon_Racer

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 am
Akuma Tokko
I was young and i was walking up to a house and on the porch was a guy that was dressed as a storm trooper ( but i did not know anyone was in there) so i went up to him. And he scared me so i punched him hard and stole the candy. 3nodding . Moral of the story never mess with a kid dressed as a jack o lantern

yikes ill diffidently remember that eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 am
I wouldn't say exactly my favorite but it's what I remember so far. I went to a Halloween party and we got messed up. We were having so much fun dressed up and played beer pong and danced. It's not my favorite though.

Vivacious Villain

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff