Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Gaia's Changes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:30 pm
icywind1980
I've tried other avatar sites and they all kind of seemed shallow, if that makes any sense.
That's probably going to be expected since many of them try to emulate Gaia's success in a shorter amount of time. It's just a thought, many people have been looking to alternatives.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:18 pm
TheLostNobody
3nodding

I hope the gold items will not go up more to the point that no one can buy them.  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:10 am
Czarcastique
icywind1980
I've tried other avatar sites and they all kind of seemed shallow, if that makes any sense.
That's probably going to be expected since many of them try to emulate Gaia's success in a shorter amount of time. It's just a thought, many people have been looking to alternatives.

I mean some of them are alright like knuffles or zantarni but the rest seem like a cheap imitation of Gaia and they all kind have awkward looking avatars.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:15 am
yummycupcakessparkles
TheLostNobody
3nodding

I hope the gold items will not go up more to the point that no one can buy them.

Gaia items are kept in constant supply. The only ones that would differ are the DC ones, if they choose to take them out of the shop. Like the special recolors.  

TheLostNobody

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items