Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Help I'm drowning and can't get up. (Nati and Malik)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

Nati was lost. Not just lost, very lost. Like is she was any more lost she would be on the sun and there was no way she could ever see to get up that high! Frowning she shook her head and looked around again. She was headed toward some huge mountains so she could get a better view. It wouldn’t be as high as the sun but then who could see all the way from up that high anyway? Her harness jingled while she moved. She probably looked out of pace as she headed to the mountains but really what place wouldn’t she stand out a bit?

It was nearly noon and she was panting heavily. Thankfully the more she headed up the mountain the cooler it got which was easier on her thicker coat. She came across a small brook that was in the shadow of huge cliffs. Not waiting for an invitation she jumped into the water and began to splash around. The water felt so good~ There wasn’t a better feeling out there she figured. Rolling over in the water her harness got stuck on some rocks. Tugging she couldn’t pull it free. Nati started to panic just a bit because the water was rushing over her face making her have to turn her head at a painful angle to even breathe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image

Malik sighed as he quietly made his way through the tribe lands. He was currently on scouting duties. Considering they were a little low on scouts at the moment. He moved around through the trees checking the paths and the parimiter of the tribe lands. He was just about to turn and head back home when he heard the sound of someone walking through the brush. He turned and glanced in the direction he could hear them. Looks like heading back home would have to wait. His duties obligated that he check out who was wondering close to their lands. Glancing around he spotted an over turned tree and jumped onto it then into a near by tree. His best approach would be the trees. Less likely that someone would look up. With that he made his way from tree to tree until he came upon a rather colorful fox making her way through the forest. He blinked as he watched her closely. She didn't seem like threat. In fact... she seemed a little confused.
Rather then make himself known, he followed the female for a wile watching her. She seemed to be heading in further into their tribe lands but didn't seem at all worried about it. He was pretty sure she wasn't a threat, considering she was just one fox. He tilted his head when she stopped and looked at the small brook that ran through the trees. It had been a hot day so it was no wonder that she jumped in to cool herself. Since she didn't seem like much of a threat he turned to leave when he suddenly heard her in distress. When he turned back around he noticed that the female had gotten stuck on the rocks. If nothing was done she could possibly drown. Malik quickly jumped out of the tree and grabbed the female by her harness and with one quick tug had her free and dragged her to safety.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:12 am
Izumi Tenshi

Not quite sure what was happening she choked and spluttered while being dragged out of the water. She caught the sight of cloth being dragged in the water over her but wasn’t sure what to make of it. Once out of the water she turned her head and was staring at dark gray and red. Blinking a few times she tilted her head up and was looking at a hooded figure. Her eyes tilted forward while she looking into the silver eyes. This fox rescued her! Her tail started to wag back and forth slowly at first but picking up speed as she started to feel more like herself. Rolling to her belly she broke eye contact with her savior for a moment. “Hi.” It wasn’t the most original introduction but why bash a classic? “I’m Nati, Thank you for saving me.” She stretched out her paws forward and then spread out her back legs and stretched out as far as she could on her belly like a cat. She shivered a bit. “I got stuck on my harness I didn’t know anyone else was around and I was sure I was goanna be a bone sack in the bottom of the water along with the rocks.” She closed her eyes and shook her head and then pulled her limbs back under herself to get comfortable. She didn’t think she was hurt at all but she was really wet and her heart wouldn’t stop going as fast as a humming bird. When she settled down she figured she would get up and really check to see if she was ok, but for now laying down and just savoring being alive was the most important. Her tail was wagging a lot but stopped whenever she thought about what had happened but started again when she looked at the fox who saved her. “ummm so who are you anyway?” She looked around and didn’t see anything like a den she didn’t’ think she had walked into another fox’s land but who knew nowadays? “and where is this?” She looked back at him to see if he had any answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Once he had the female on land he gently set her down. The moment he let her go, she seemed fine. She was moving, so that was a good sign. By the wagging of her tail it was obvious she was happy to be alive. He watched her roll on her belly which caused him to raise an eyebrow. It was rather... odd to watch. He looked down at her in silence as he watched her. Finally she spoke.
"Hello..." There was a bit of an awkward silence between them before she spoke again. He raised an eyebrow again when she explained what happened. "Yes. You would have been." Was his reply when she mentioned that she would have been a bone sack at the bottom. "Your lucky I was here. It's dangerous to go into the water with something like that on you. Or if you do... make sure that there is nothing that could catch you." He shifted. "My name is Malik and your pretty close to Tribe lands. I've been tailing you for a wile now." Pointing out the reason he was able to save her.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 am
She let out a low pitched whine when the male started to scold her about her harness. “If I took it off I would lose it though..” He was right of course that she should have picked a better spot that it couldn’t snag on anything but it had been so hot that she hadn’t really cared where she took a dip as long as she cooled off. She tilted her head at his name while he kept right on talking. Malik it sounded strange to her ears. “Mal-lick” She tested it out and had to giggle. “That’s a funny tasting name, but it’s good anyway.” She grinned broadly at him. “Oh a tribe? That sounds exciting.” Her tail picked up the pace once again. “What kind of tribe is it? Is it very far? Are they nice like you? Oh I bet your apart of the tribe right?” Well maybe he wasn’t part of the tribe and just lived on the edge of one, or he was apart of the tribe and thought she was a threat? That thought make her tail slow down. She wasn’t a threat to anyone or at least any fox. She couldn’t say the same thing about rabbits. She liked rabbit and squirrel. Maybe it had to do with their fuzzy tails but she loved to watch them a lot. She ate a few of them sure but tried very hard to not to disrupt them if they looked like they had families. She would feel so guilty breaking up a family.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:25 pm
Malik raised an eyebrow as he looked at the female in front of him. "Loosing it would be a lot better off then dying wouldn't it?" He walked around her as he examined her and the strange harness she had. "Besides... why would you wear such a thing? It looks uncomfortable." He then stopped circling her when she said his name in a funny way then said it was funny. "I suppose it is... what about you? Whats you name?" Of course he didn't exactly get an answer. Instead he got more questions. "Yes... you are tribe lands. No its not vary far. Yes im a member of the Tribe. Most are nice considering ours is one of knowledge and piece. Do you always ask this many questions?" He turned his head to look at her. He wasn't exactly annoyed with it but nether did he approve of all the questions she was asking so fast.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm
Ah he had a point didn’t he? She had been far to curious and exuberant again. She had her tail stopped in mid wag at him and her ears flicked back she let out a small noise and lowered her head. “Sorry. I just get excited meeting new people.” She tried to flip back over the questions he had asked. “I’m Nati. And this.” She curled to nose her harness. “is a harness. I can use a little clippy thingy” She did her very best to motion how big it was with her paws. “And with that I can attach a whole sled and pull way more then I could just drag. So losing it to me would be very very bad since my mother and father gave it to me.” What else had he asked? “mmmmmnnn….. nnnee… I’m sorry I can’t remember did you ask anything else?” She opened her mouth to ask more questions on the tribe but then stopped and looked at him not quite sure if she could ask more questions than one at a time. He didn’t seem all that annoyed but she could see it starting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm
"I see." He walked around her, keeping an eye on their surroundings. The last thing he needed was for then to get attacked. "That happens to be a unique quality not found in many." He glanced over at her. "Most of the time when I meet new people they are trying to attack me." He stated. "Nati... An interesting name." He then leaned in a little to look at her harness. "What a strange thing. Why would you want to hook yourself to a sled to drag more then your own weight?" He raised an eyebrow. "It seems like that would limit your movement. Aren't you worried about getting attacked wile your pulling the sled?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:51 pm
Nati followed his movements with her head but didn’t move from where she was. “How come foxes attack you? You seem really nice. A little umm closed but nice.” She grinned at his questions. “I’m not the only one with questions for things I don’t know.” Feeling victorious she started to answer. “Well~ For one thing I can carry a lot more that way. If you can drag a deer, I could drag three. Or if a fox is sick or hurt and you would struggle to carry them I could have them on the sled and carry them with ease and actually have more movement than you would. Normally if there is a big enough sled there could be many foxes hooked up to it and carry a lot of things for a tribe. That’s when things get tricky and you have to work together.” She looked at him completely surprised. “Why would anyone attack me?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Malik stopped and looked back at her when she asked about others attacking him. "I never said it was foxes." He pointed out in a surprised tone. As if not expecting her to say foxes. "Most are big cats or bears that wonder too close to our lands or pester us wile were out scouting. Not many foxes have attacked us but some times we do encounter them." He then blushed and glanced away when she teased him about how he was asking just as many questions as she was. "It's... Well... Mm..." He fell silent, unable to come up with anything to say. He listened to her explanation of the sled. A lot of the things she talked about made sense. Though why would so many foxes would want to be hooked up together? Shrugging he moved to her right and sat down. "Why would anyone attack anyone?" He redirected the question, giving her a chance to think about all the reasons why someone would attack another.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm
He was right he never said it was other foxes. She just assumed which made her feel silly. “Oh I see. I didn’t think of that. Normally I think of attack as to foxes fighting like sparing I guess.” She pondered that just a bit. More so she noted that conflict with other foxes did actually happen. He has a cute blush though. “It’s ok. Questions are good way to get information and to pass things along quickly. I like them because of that. In fact I like playing a game where you ask a question and you can only reply in a question. You’d be surprised how good kits are at the game.” She grinned widely but that faded as she thought of foxes attacking other foxes again. “Well if a fox was bad or mean I could understand. Or if they were gonna hurt family. That would be a reason to attack.” She really couldn’t think of any others and it might have shown on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am
He chuckled at her response to his comment about other animals then foxes attacking. "Well these lands are full of foxes so it makes sense. But you always have to remember that their are other tings out there besides fixes that could do one harm."
His eyes moved back over her, taking in her looks. She really was quite the colorful fox. No doubt she would be hard to miss in a forest of green. He couldn't help thinking about the look most of the tribe foxes would get on their faces if she sauntered in, all bright and colorful. No doubt she would make quite the scene.
"Hmm?" His eyes met hers again when she responded about asking questions. "They are I suppose. I've just never been asked so many before." He then tilted his head and gave her a funny look. "Why would you do that?" One of his eyebrows rose when she told about a game where you answer a question with a question. "It seems pointless. You would gain no information and get no where. It sounds annoying and childish." He didn't at all understand why any one would play such a pointless game.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 am
Words 210

She nodded telling herself that she would remember. It was likely she would forget for a while but it would come back to her. Things always did, memory was a strange thing like that. She noticed he was looking at her and wondered what he was thinking. He was mysterious and it wasn’t just the cape that made him seem like that. She listened to his view of the game and gave him a flat look that clearly asked if he had all his stones in a row. “For fun silly. You’d be surprised how much you have to think to phrase an answer like a question without making it silly by just saying why is or what is. For example if you were to ask how I was I might reply with…” She seemed to think on it for a moment. “Why does nearly drowning always leave one dizzy? If I was in a rush or what could make one happier that still being able to draw breathe after too deep a bath? See it answers the question and tells you more. Just replying what is fine would be so dull and boring.” She rolled her eyes. “It’s just like the game of asking questions without actually asking questions.”  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm
words 112

Malik titled his head as she explained everything to him about the game. Now that she explained it, he had to agree that it made more sense. Not that he really understood it well. Others may be able to play it but he was sure that he would mess it up. He would most likely answer with an answer then phrase it as a question because he was use to answering. He nodded.
"I see... though I think I would be terrible at playing it." He chuckled. "I'm use to answering questions with an answer then another question." He shrugged. "So. May I ask why you are out here? Wondering around? Traveling?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:47 am
words 142

She shook her fur out a bit and went about smoothing it over here and there before she got up. Malik was nice but so strange! “Everyone is bad when they first start but isn’t that the way of it always? You get better with practice. She listened to his other questions. “Yes to all.” She grinned and trotted around him feeling so much better and ready to move again. “You may ask and I am traveling and wandering around. I really don’t have a place to be or a place to go. But I just wanted to explore a bit and see more than just the colder mountains.” Her tail was wagging. “Look at how pretty this place is. How many places in the world are like it? And what other kinds of foxes are out there? I wanted to know.”  
RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games