Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 10. Personal Ads Section
23/F/Homoromantic Asexual Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:54 am
I'm taking on a 14 credit hour semester at the moment but I hope to get a part time job next semester when I'll only have 11 credit hours.
After college I think I'd like to find work in a lab with a police station or something... Field work- like you see in those CSI shows and stuff.
Oh target o: I see. I wish you luck with your future schooling!

&& I use deviantart- though I'm currently taking a break from it. I use it for poetry and photography.

I'll have to read the book at least- I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt either. =3=;

&& some of the worst horror movies I've seen .... The Lake Placid series that are aired on SyFy on occasion. Mega Piranha.. was pretty bad xD I'll definitely look into those... maybe next weekend I won't have as much homework and studying to do.

Oh god, almost every movie they air on SyFy is a complete disaster, I wish they'd play something good & obscure once in a while like Leviathan. Have you ever seen it?

If you're going to read World War Z, check out the Zombie Survival Guide first. It's pretty informative for a fictional piece of literature emotion_dealwithit Haha

Good luck with your schooling, it seems like you're already halfway there to reaching your goals. emotion_c8 I hope you can find something part-time once you're ready to balance school and work, jobs are scarce these days.

This seems irrelevant but what kind of music do you like?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 pm
Asexual Anomaly
I'm taking on a 14 credit hour semester at the moment but I hope to get a part time job next semester when I'll only have 11 credit hours.
After college I think I'd like to find work in a lab with a police station or something... Field work- like you see in those CSI shows and stuff.
Oh target o: I see. I wish you luck with your future schooling!

&& I use deviantart- though I'm currently taking a break from it. I use it for poetry and photography.

I'll have to read the book at least- I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt either. =3=;

&& some of the worst horror movies I've seen .... The Lake Placid series that are aired on SyFy on occasion. Mega Piranha.. was pretty bad xD I'll definitely look into those... maybe next weekend I won't have as much homework and studying to do.

Oh god, almost every movie they air on SyFy is a complete disaster, I wish they'd play something good & obscure once in a while like Leviathan. Have you ever seen it?

If you're going to read World War Z, check out the Zombie Survival Guide first. It's pretty informative for a fictional piece of literature emotion_dealwithit Haha

Good luck with your schooling, it seems like you're already halfway there to reaching your goals. emotion_c8 I hope you can find something part-time once you're ready to balance school and work, jobs are scarce these days.

This seems irrelevant but what kind of music do you like?

It is a complete disaster but it's nice to watch and unwind to after a long week of studying.
&& I haven't!! Wah~ I should though. -puts that on my list too-

I actually did read the Zombie Survival Guide. && Still have the book. (Belongs to an ex =3= )

&& I actually ended up changing my career path again. Looking into trade school for an electrician degree. -looked up lab jobs and screamed at the salary (30kish per year aka not much at all) -

&& I was actually going to ask you the next time I responded xD Haha so it's not too irrelevant!
Music... I like a lot of music.
I've been listening to so many different groups/bands since I was very young. The only genres I don't really like are: rap, hip-hop, and country.
But my mom listens to rap and hip-hop all the time so I'm sorta used to it. It's just not something I'd listen to on my own.
I've been listening to a lot of post-industrial rock lately and metal.
But I like a lot of music.
What about you? :]

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 pm
Quote:
It is a complete disaster but it's nice to watch and unwind to after a long week of studying.

I actually did read the Zombie Survival Guide. && Still have the book. (Belongs to an ex =3= )

&& I actually ended up changing my career path again. Looking into trade school for an electrician degree. -looked up lab jobs and screamed at the salary (30kish per year aka not much at all) -

&& I was actually going to ask you the next time I responded xD Haha so it's not too irrelevant!
I've been listening to so many different groups/bands since I was very young. The only genres I don't really like are: rap, hip-hop, and country.
But my mom listens to rap and hip-hop all the time so I'm sorta used to it. It's just not something I'd listen to on my own.

I agree, after a long hard week of work or school, goofy syfy movies certainly know how to entertain you. emotion_yatta

You should watch it soon, I hope it's still on Netflix! They've been taking off a lot of good movies and television shows lately.

Ah, isn't that so unfair? You spend just about $40000 in tuition for a job that pays you less than what you paid for the education for it. It doesn't make sense, you should be able to love what you do and be compensated well for it.

That's awesome, what bands/artists do you enjoy listening to the most? I think it's important to develop a taste for a variety of genres that way it doesn't feel like you're always listening to the same type of music all the time. smile

Personally, I like a lot of mainstream pop, ska, punk, hardcore, metal, alternative and indie. At the moment, I love love love Fergie, Lorde, Lily Allen, Atreyu, In Flames, and The Human Abstract.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Asexual Anomaly
Quote:

I agree, after a long hard week of work or school, goofy syfy movies certainly know how to entertain you. emotion_yatta

You should watch it soon, I hope it's still on Netflix! They've been taking off a lot of good movies and television shows lately.

Ah, isn't that so unfair? You spend just about $40000 in tuition for a job that pays you less than what you paid for the education for it. It doesn't make sense, you should be able to love what you do and be compensated well for it.

That's awesome, what bands/artists do you enjoy listening to the most? I think it's important to develop a taste for a variety of genres that way it doesn't feel like you're always listening to the same type of music all the time. smile

Personally, I like a lot of mainstream pop, ska, punk, hardcore, metal, alternative and indie. At the moment, I love love love Fergie, Lorde, Lily Allen, Atreyu, In Flames, and The Human Abstract.

I'm going to need some cruddy horror movies this weekend- I know that much- in-between studying for precalc && chem tests I have next week.. lord.. -flops over-

It is unfair! I really dislike how dependent humanity/society is on money. It's inconvenient.

Bands...bands.. Two Steps From Hell, Les Discrets, Eths, 6th Awakening, Within Temptation, Yuna, The Glitch Mob, Undead Hollywood, Ane Brun, Lights Out Asia, Alcest, Jakob, Hammock, Aleah, Mother Mother, Wixel, Celldweller... to name a few. Very few. xD
I also like all the artists/bands you listed!

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

10. Personal Ads Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas