Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wall (Now Beta Testing; Closed to Applications)

Back to Guilds

Shingeki no Kyoujin, Attack on Titan, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Titans, Literate RP 

Tags: Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin 

Reply Independent RP Threads
[Robotic Zamat × -Una Spiderdust-] The Dancing Titan (2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:20 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

...................................Stationary Legion Prater.......Dark Prater

User Image

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."- George Orwell

Peter floundered and sat up with difficulty, feeling something between exasperation, desperation, shock, horror and even deep surprise. This was not really the sort of response he had thought he would get from Shyruna, based on her behaviour thus far.

He winced.

"You could be a bit quieter." He said, looking put out. "And I fell. Sorry. And I am not perverted."

Peter then rubbed his face. This day was really getting long and far too complicated. his mother had been right: red heads only ended up being more trouble than they were worth. They went from one extreme to another faster than you could say 'sassafras'. She would know, she had been one herself, may she rest in peace, he thought.

"Look." He said, giving up. "I really don't care either way about your boyfriends, whether you had any or no." He continued lamely, a man in desperate straights. "I just want to get home and rest, alright? I just got almost killed, remember? I don't need you killing after all that."

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna's eyes started to buldge and her lips trembled. First only a tear trickled as she sniffed, then her other eye teared, and then it was full water works as Shyruna cried,
" YOUR SOO MEAN....i like you and you just don't care but when it suits you you embarass me.. and you don't care your mean after all the concern i gave you genuine concern.. i didn't have to drag you outta the mud and try to be a good citizen.. i coulda left you for the vultures to pick at you or be eaten like a titans snack.. i even threw rocks and that titan trying to give you a fighting chance so YOU Would be safe... but you know i am just a bratty girl to you that just wants to get in your pants right.. i brought you here not to try it on but in trying to give you a chance for survival...tch seriously.. you are a p***k..i was crushing on you.. i admit i thought you were cool in your uniform smart too.. but you treated me like crap....dirt on your shoe you mean baka!!" She cried harder.

█ █ █ █ █
And i want to paint it black
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Here Peter's mouth simply dropped. It hung there wide open in his complete inability to comprehend just how he had gone from being molested to being mean...? It was as if the universe worked to a different set of rules while he was around Shyruna. Ones that were impossibly complicated, unfair, and completely centered about her and her only. Somehow she managed to talk in a way the made a sort of sense but in completely wrong ways, especially as he could not figure out how he had treated her as she said he did. He did not remember where and how all this she stated had happened, but it apparently had in that small universe inside her head.

Then the bottom of his stomach dropped out as he realized her was crying...

Oh, for the love of....He thought, wondering if he could leg it now, but then realized that his legs were incapable of doing so. This while situation was far more terrifying than any blasted deviant Titan he decided, snorting in his discomfort now, trying to figure out what to do.

Peter was not a mean person, in fact, he was amiable to a fault, but he also had about as much grace when dealing with feelings as an elephant in a china store. Probably less.

Sweating now from stress and fearing a slap in the face, or bashing on the head, Peter braced himself and reached over and patted Shyruna lightly on the back in the most inoffensive area he could reach.

"Look," he said, really feeling his inability to convey feelings now more than he ever did, "I really appreciate your help.Seriously. You're a nice girl. I'm sorry if you've taken it the wrong way and hurt your feelings."

He then paused worriedly, wondering what sort of divine punishment this would entail.

"Just stop crying, alright?" He added as nicely as he could with his inherently bull-like attitude which was, obviously, not made for being soft in any way. But this sobbing was unnerving him. Crying women was one of his personal terrors as he had no idea what to do in such times.

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna sniveled and wept as she looked at Peter blurry eyed.
she sobbed her little heart out " your the worst.." she said but felt his patting...she was coming to conclusion that he might be gay or something.. being that he was the only guy she had known not to try to advance on her she just looked down her hands in her lap sat on the floor like a broken doll , wiping her eyes she spoke trying to brave a smile,
" you really think i am nice?...i am really worried about your health if you went out alone you could collapse with fatigue again.. can i at least come with you so that there is a medic on standby should you require assistance.. and i mean it no underlining reasons other than the concern for your well being..."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:25 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

At that moment, Peter was just about ready to agree to anything just to make that horrible crying stop. This was probably because his mother had strongly instilled in him the fact that if a girl cried because of him, she would use his guts for garters, and being a hefty and feisty woman, Peter had never been sure if she really meant it or no. It was probably half-true, Peter knew, though he was still very uncomfortable in such a situation, as the woman had known that she had given birth to a group of large strong boys like their father and these had to be taught how to behave.

Peter, while he loved his mother wholeheartedly, was never sure whether or not to thank her for this care...

"Of course you're nice." He told Shyruna desperately enough, hoping this meant no more crying. He was having a rather Pavlovian response to it and was half-expecting his long dead mother to come barging out with her wooden spoon to put him in order. "I mean, you're pretty and intelligent, right enough. If a bit forthright." He added, thinking it best to be honest.

"I'm sure that you were." He added quickly agreeing. "I have no doubt in my mind about that."

This was, perhaps, overdoing it a bit, but Peter was getting nervous, which made him even more nervous as he generally did not get nervous and this unusual feeling was putting him on the edge.

"Nice of you to help, thanks." He added at the offer, though he really could not see this slight red-headed woman as being capable of taking his rather large weight. "In fact, I would like it."

(OOC smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Humored by Peters change of behavior and sudden panic,
Shyruna laughed heartily, she just could not understand him just as much as he could not understand her,
" my your are weird..if not funny.." His antics had cheered her up and she lean's to hug him but paused " it is okay to hug you right?" she asks and gives a light laughter. Shyruna looked at him then with a serious air, something more adult in her posture as her brow furrowed,
" are you able to walk if you used me as a crotch?..i think if i supported you weight a little you should be able to go and report..unless you want me to use a wheel barrow or the likes so you don't get in contact with me in case i dirty you.." She grinned again.
" I know i've only met you tonight, but i really do find you fun to be around, sure livened up my evening that is for sure!" she admitted, " only thing id of changed...is being strong enough to protect you ..i know right.. a skinny thing like me.. doing your job id be nuts..but i am not afraid to die..i face death all the time with the work i do .. i know what a titan can do.."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Blinked at the laugh Shyruna gave and then went rather red in the face, more from embarrassment and a little humiliation, than from anger. He was looking more than simply just put out; he looked to be kicked straight out into orbit. But he said nothing.

As Shyruna leaned in for a hug, Peter braced himself, wondering if she was going to rip his jugular out in the next moment, only to be even more confounded when she actually asked his permission.

He was seriously wondering if she was bipolar or something.

"Erm.." He floundered, then gave a sort of mental shrug. "Um, sure. I think..."

The comment about her 'dirtying' him only served to make him blush deeper. Peter was rather certain that someone as nice and innocent-looking as Shyruna should not be saying nasty things like that. In fact, this was the reason why he had been upset at her bore as well. Peter was not someone who had been around and seen his share. However, someone like Shyruna, he felt, should be behaving far more elegantly and feminine. Peter, frankly, found her up-front and in-your-face attitude shocking due to this.

He was slowly beginning to realise that this was his problem and a rather stupid problem at that, but it hard to let go of.

"Maybe a little help in walking would be nice." He said, avoiding the 'dirty' topic altogether. He just had no idea how to reply to it. "Everyone does what they can." He added, cautiously patting the woman on her back as he was hugged. "You wouldn't want to be like me."

(OOC: heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

The was a smile of triumph upon Shyruna's face as Peter accepted the hug. It was cute, except it was wooden as if he was not quite sure exactly what to do with her ,she did wonder if he was some preacher or religious against the sins of flesh type of person, so she decided to give him a little more respect and understanding than he had , maybe she should curb her profanities too?
" Relax i am not about to jump on you you know...it is something that is a two way thing.. it needs to be a two way thing or it is not fun..you should not be so wooden though..i can understand wanting to act with perfect conduct , but well...never mind.. forget what i said" she said blushing and waving the thought off,
" i do not want to be you .. ... i mean that would be weird ...Being you ...but id like to..be like you to be able to get to know and understand you better.. despite how uncomfortable i must be to you...am i that scary?" she asked him trying to make sense of everything as she attempted to aid him by giving him support so he could stand " tell me a bit about yourself.."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Independent RP Threads