Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
Anna's Profiles [Main and Alternate Accounts]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 am
Daermod and Chani Arlic - Tales of Zeal

Played on Main Account
SECTION 1: BASIC INFO 
Character Name: Daermod Arlic
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Twenty-Four
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Neutral
Description/Picture:
User Image

SECTION 2: ORIGINS 
Canon: Tales of Symphonia
Canon Point: N/A
Means of Arrival: Daermod is a native to Aselia.

SECTION 3: REPERTOIRE 
Class: Alchemist, Martial Artist
Fighting Style: For the most part, he uses alchemy items in battle. However, he is an expert in using greaves and gauntlets as well.
Weapon(s): Alchemy, Greave/Gauntlet Sets
Skills/Magic:
Synthesis
Flame Bomb - A bomb that explodes to release intense flames
Aeroblade - A straight-edge shruiken that uses wind to increase its speed
Rain Needle - A sphere that shoots needle-sharp rain at an enemy
Holy Bottle - A bottle of light that cures ailments and raises resistance to all ailments
Ice Rod - A rod of ice that explodes and sends ice ahards in several directions
Grave Digger - An item that unleashes a hand that digs the ground out from under a single or cluster of enemies
Thunder Shot - A series of arrows that act as lightning rods
Putrid Bag - A bag that releases a deadly gas with the chance of poisoning enemies
Heal Jar - A jar of healing liquid; does not revive fallen allies

Martial Artes
Demon Fist - Uses his fist and lower arm to create a Demon Fang
Palm Thrust - Sends a thrust of energy through his palm that stuns and pushes an enemy back
Flying Fury - A flurry of kicks delivered after he sends the enemy into the air
Beast - Stuns an enemy by kicking their chest before sending a powerful blast from his palms to send the enemy back
Tempest Strike - Sends an enemy into the air with an upward cut and then kicks them several times before slamming them back to the ground
Dive Kick - Dives at a grounded enemy and kicks them while they're down; often following Tempest Strike
Triple Strike - Stuns an enemy with a small blast of energy before sending them up into the air with an upward cut and ending it with a final kick

SECTION 4: PERSONAL DETAILS 
Personality: Daermod is a studious young man. He loves to study and learn. He's often caught with his nose in his notes. However, he's a friendly guy and a very protective brother. There is nothing he loves more than his sister, which is why he prefers not to take sides. He is fully aware he would hand over the key to the world's destruction if it meant saving his sister, and he seems to not be bothered by the thought of betraying his friends for her.
Fave Food Type: Vegetable-based dishes; doesn't eat meat
Biography: Daermod was born years before the worlds of Tethe'alla and Sylvarant were reunited in the city of Meltokio. Because of his mixed blood, he was subjected to discrimination. He was shunned and often bullied. However, he refused to take sanctuary in the research center or Sybak and be a coward. Even at the advise of his parents, who truly did love him, he didn't leave. Instead, he took all the bullying head on and wasn't afraid to fight back. When he was ten, his younger sister was born and then his parents simply disappeared. So, Daermod did what he could to protect and take care of her. When he was fourteen, he and his sister were suddenly pursued by the academy in Sybak due to Daermod's alchemy studies and unique recipes. Because he still had no desire to help them or share his research, he had to run. Even after the two worlds were united, he continued to run despite his pursuers having backed off. There are still those that want his research.
Other Notes: Daermod creates his own alchemy items, each based on the elements and some with the ability to heal. His recipes are a fascinating topic among half-elven researchers, so he's always avoiding places like the research center in Meltokio and the academy in Sybak.

SECTION 5: QUOTES
Victory - "I got some valuable information. Let's hurry and analyze it."
Low Health - "There's no way it ends here...."
Repeat Battle - "You have nothing else to offer. Get out of the way."
Downed - "Run, sis...."
Revived - "Thanks for that!"
Strong Enemy - "This one's got to have a lot of new data."
Weak Enemy - "I can't get anything else from this one. What's the point of this?"
Killing An Enemy - "I'll analyze your data later."
Fleeing - "I can't let it end here. Sorry."

Played on Main Account
Character Name: Chani Arlic
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 14
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Protagonist
Description/Picture:
User Image

Canon: Tales of Symphonia
Canon Point: N/A
Means of Arrival: Chani is a native to Aselia.

Class: Mage, Martial Artist
Fighting Style: For the most part, she uses spells in battle. However, she is an expert in using greaves and gauntlets as well.
Weapon(s): Spellbooks, Greave/Gauntlet Sets
Skills/Magic:
Spells
Fireball
Aqua Edge
Wind Blade
Photon
Icicle
Lightning
Stone Blast
Dark Sphere
First Aid

Martial Artes
Demon Fist - Uses his fist and lower arm to create a Demon Fang
Palm Thrust - Sends a thrust of energy through her palm that stuns and pushes an enemy back
Flying Fury - A flurry of kicks delivered after she sends the enemy into the air
Beast - Stuns an enemy by kicking their chest before sending a powerful blast from her palms to send the enemy back
Tempest Strike - Sends an enemy into the air with an upward cut and then kicks them several times before slamming them back to the ground
Dive Kick - Dives at a grounded enemy and kicks them while they're down; often following Tempest Strike
Triple Strike - Stuns an enemy with a small blast of energy before sending them up into the air with an upward cut and ending it with a final kick

Personality: Chani is a cheerful and friendly young girl, but she's also very dangerous when she's angry. She looks up to Daermod as a role model, so she can often be seen doing pretty much anything to help him or make him proud. When she's angry, Chani isn't a force to be trifled with.
Fave Food Type: Fruit-based dishes; doesn't eat meat
Biography: Chani, unlike her brother, has known little discrimination due to her constant moving around. Because she has known almost nothing but running from her brother's pursuers, she has developed a strong longing for friends and a normal life. Yet, she has no intention of leaving Daermod. During their travels, Chani learned quickly to protect herself and took up martial arts with her brother, though she has recently taken up using magic. Since the world's reunion, Chani has been traveling even more to explore their new world and hoping for the chance to finally have a normal life.
Other Notes: Chani adores her older brother and hates being away from him. She's hard to handle when she's forced to be away from Daermod, but shiny objects and cute things always calm her down.

Victory - "Did you guys see that!? That was all me~!"
Low Health - "But, it can't end here!...Can it?"
Repeat Battle - "These guys again? Oh, man."
Downed - "Sorry, Daermod...."
Revived - "Thanks a lot, <name> old buddy!"
Strong Enemy - "We can totally handle this! Right, guys?"
Weak Enemy - "Just leave this one to me, alright?"
Killing An Enemy - "Sweet! More <gald/items>!"
Fleeing - "I think we better retreat this time and come back later."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 am
Arianna Jean Phoenix - Tales of Zeal

Played on Alternate Account
Character Name: Arianna Jean Phoenix
Character Age: Nineteen
Race: Human
Protagonist or Antagonist?: Protagonist
Alignment: Neutral Good
Main or Minor?: Main
Description/Picture:
User Image

Canon: Pokémon
Canon Point: One year after her journey.
Means of Arrival: A rift opened during an explosion and sent her, her Arcanine, and her Charizard through.

Class: Trainer
Fighting Style: She relies heavily on her Pokémon.
Weapon(s): Her Pokémon, but she can fight, too.
Skills/Magic:
Flareon [ Ignis ]
Vaporeon [ Aqua ]
Jolteon [ Tonitrius ]
Umbreon [ Tenebrae ]
Espeon [ Lumen ]
Leafeon [ Solem ]
Glaceon [ Glacius ]

Personality: Arianna is a shy but friendly person. She loves company, but has a hard time speaking up when surrounded by tons of people. But, this doesn't stop her from having a good time or making friends. Even though she's mostly a docile girl, Arianna has a wicked dangerous anger.
Fave Food Type: Vegetable- and Fruit-based dishes
Biography: Arianna was born into a family of well-known glass makers, and was raised around the profession her entire life. She saw the successes and the failures, and even the dangers. However, she was always more inspired to become a professional herself. But, while her family used stoves and hand-made flames, Arianna always dreamed of making a team of Pokemon that would be able to help her with her dream. So, she became sort of obsessed with certain types that would be able to help her. When she was ten, Arianna was injured during a glass explosion in her family's workplace and was severely injured. As a present to help her heal and cope, her parents got her a Growlithe that she named Hōpu, which means hope. However, she found out that Hōpu was born blind when she saw how difficult it was for him to get around. After her recovery, she began training with Hōpu in order to help him move around without trouble. She decided that she wouldn't use him in battle, but rather as a travelling companion. Arianna's starter Pokémon was a Charmander she nicknamed Efreet, and with him, her journey began.

She traveled and trained with her Pokémon, meeting many throughout the course of her trip. Even though the main Pokémon types she intended to collect were Fire, Water, and Electric, she collected a great deal of other types as well. Aside from her Gym battles and the Contests she took part in, Arianna trained and taught her Pokémon about glass making. She explained to them about not only the joys, but also the dangers, and trained them to utilize their abilities to be glass makers; at least, the ones that decided to aid her in her profession. Some of them were too scared of messing up and injuring her or their friends while others preferred to stick to battling or performing solely. Arianna accepted this, not wanting to force any of them to do what they didn't want. After travelling the world and meeting many Pokémon and friends, winning Badges and Ribbons, Arianna's quest came to end. Though she didn't win a single championship league, it was fine. She had fun and met many friends, people and Pokémon alike. She settled down in an old farm in the Johto Region to set up her shop.
Other Notes: Her Arcanine is a companion Pokémon due to his blindness, and her Charizard retired as a fighter to focus solely on her and Arcanine's protection.

Victory - "That was great work, everyone! Right, Hōpu?"
Low Health - "Lets be more careful...."
Repeat Battle - "This should be easy."
Downed - "Damn."
Revived - "Thanks for helping!"
Strong Enemy - "We can't be reckless with this one, but give it your all."
Weak Enemy - "Ha! This will be a piece of cake!"
Killing an Enemy - "Sorry...."
Fleeing - "We shouldn't stay any longer."

iProject Angelus

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:14 pm
Nia Teppelin - Tales of Zeal

Played on Main Account
Character Name: Nia Teppelin
Character Age: 23, but appears 13
Race: Human
Alignment: Protagonist
Main or Minor?: Main
Description/Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Canon: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Canon Point: Three years after her marriage and death.
Means of Arrival: Nia's body was pulled into a void while she was still recovering her memories.

Class: Mage, Healer
Fighting Style: Nia is a long-range fighter, only able to use spells in battle. She is horribly untrained in close-range combat.
Weapon(s): Wands
Skills/Magic:
Fireball
First Aid
Force Field

Personality: By nature, Nia is a kind and polite person who is not instinctively violent. Her first instinct in battle is to try and reason with the enemy, if possible, to avoid unnecessary combat. However, she is well aware that some battle can't, or shouldn't, be avoided and is a surpisingly fierce fighter under the right circumstances. Nia is someone who, when she trusts a person, she trusts them with every fiber of her being and is the kind of person who does her best to make and keep others happy, even of she herself is suffering. She's extremely selfless. Up to the point where she'll jump into the middle of even the most dangerous situations to protect not only her friends, but her enemies as well. Nia is a bit of a ditz, and she doesn't always say things the way she means, but ahe always means well.
Favorite Food Type: Stews and pastries
Biobraphy: Nia is from 3 years after her marriage to Simon and her death at the alter. Due to the extreme amounts of Spiral Power she was exposed to, her body began to reform elsewhere in the her world by converting the Anti-Spiral particles into Spiral Energy. However, the process was not completed before she was pulled into Aselia, and she has been left with little to no memory of her life as a princess, member of Team Dai-Gurren, and an Anti-Spiral messenger. Her character plot will be finding and restoring her memories, which will be held in small, spyrite-like creatures across Aselia. Nia Teppelin - Plot/Life
Other Notes: Nia is a god awful cook, and few people are able to tolerate or even love her cooking, but she is oblivious to this and can't take a hint. She also has a strong affinity for animals, though this just causes animals to naturally like her. She is unable to tame wild animals.

Victory - "I...wish to give them a burial."
Low Health - "Help me, please! [ name of currently most trusted ally ]"
Repeat Battle - "Well met! Again!"
Downed - "Forgive m...me...."
Revived - "Thank you very much!"
Strong Enemy - "Please, be careful, everybody. It's stronger than the others."
Weak Enemy - "I'm sorry....I wish I didn't have to."
Defeating An Enemy - "Can't things be different?"
Fleeing - "We can't fight this one now."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:02 am
Layouts - Tales of Zeal

Played on Main Account
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi
══════════════════════════

OOC --

[align=center][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j326/CainLuciferCyrus/sheena-lookingupareyou_zps9cb183ac.png[/img]
[color=purple][b]Sheena Fujibayashi[/b]
[b][size=16]══════════════════════════[/size][/b]
[size=11][b]Location:[/b] -- | [b]Company:[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=purple][size=11][b]OOC[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]

Played on Main Account
User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Location: DEARMOD LOCATION CHANI LOCATION | Company: DEARMOD COMPANY CHANI COMPANY

OOC --

[align=center][img]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/AzuraRPStuff/Others Icons/daermod_zpse4fb1659.jpg[/img][color=white]xx[/color][img]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/AzuraRPStuff/Others Icons/chani_zpse6e1f5d3.jpg[/img]
[color=dodgerblue][b]Daermod Arlic[/b][/color] [color=black]and[/color] [color=skyblue][b]Chani Arlic[/b][/color]
[color=black][b][size=16]══════════════════════════[/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][color=black][b]Location:[/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue]--[/color] [color=skyblue]--[/color] [color=black]|[/color] [color=black][b]Company:[/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue]--[/color] [color=skyblue]--[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=11][b]OOC[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]

Played on Alternate Account
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC --

[align=center][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibiarcanine_zpsf13ceb45.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/29ccd15d-f905-463b-9af8-1e9aead91fc6_zpsdaf41fa1.jpg[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibicharizard_zps546165e3.png[/img]
[color=grey][b]Arianna Jean Phoenix[/b]
[i]Pokémon Glass Maker[/i]
[img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibiflareon_zpsbbfabbd6.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibijolteon_zps864a4c4d.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibivaporeon_zpsb4da1d2b.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibileafeon_zps9fc6db2c.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibiglaceon_zps95e8a7d0.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibiespeon_zpsc8e1ed06.png[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h472/Euphie94/chibiumbreon_zpsda04ad6d.png[/img]
[size=11][b]Location:[/b] -- | [b]Company:[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=grey][size=11][b]OOC[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]

Played on Main Account
User Image
Nia Teppelin
Former Anti-Spiral Messenger

OOC --

[align=center][img]http://static.tumblr.com/bb4211d5ca9656fd7e9c742e8ac1abc0/5rh15o7/GfRn4vfms/tumblr_static_2gtjsljtx8ysss484s8k4gk8o.png[/img]
[color=#FF43A4][b]Nia Teppelin[/b][/color]
[size=10][color=#FF43A4][i]Former Anti-Spiral Messenger[/i][/color][/size]
[color=#6666FF][b][size=16]══════════════════════════[/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][color=#FF43A4][b]Location:[/b][/color] ??? [color=#6666FF]|[/color] [color=#FF43A4][b]Company:[/b][/color] ???[/size][/align]

[align=center][color=#6666FF][size=11][b]OOC[/b] --[/size][/color][/align]
[spoiler]
[quote="iTheGoddessMartel"]Maiku[/quote]
[quote="Dragon Knight Karasu"]Ludger[/quote]
[/spoiler]

iProject Angelus

Roleplay Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items