Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
boxer is searching! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:33 am
User Image

вoххy'ѕ oɴe х oɴe ѕeαrcн!

Hello all~ I'm just going to cut this to the chase and hopefully make this as painless as possible.

● ● I will roleplay m//, f//, and at times m/f. What I'm looking for now is oddly enough m/f since I hardly ever do that. I guess you can say I want a change of pace and I really just want to see after all this time whether or not I can successfully do one or not, so please bare with me. However, that doesn't mean I'm opposed to creating a m// or f// with you either~
● ● I don't mind if you're male or female. If you actually do care one way or another - don't assume that since my avatar is male that I am too. Yeah, that's right, Boxxy's a lady!
● ● When it comes to my literacy level of myself and what I hope from my partner, I'm really not that big on labels... Quality over Quantity and all that jazz. Just know that you will get at least two paragraphs and up to... 8-ish from me. On average, though, it'd be one chunky paragraph to four. All I really care about is that you have decent grammar and I can understand what your trying to convey with your posts.
● ● I write in third person and first. I actually find first person POV to be more interesting to write.
● ● I use both real and anime pictures, but I'd probably prefer to use real. If you'd rather use anime pictures, I'm flexible so just let me know.
● ● I would like to play female as I don't play female characters all that often... But to make both parties happy, I do double! Actually, I find that doubling makes for a well rounded plot and more possibilities. Frankly we could even double and do m// or f// as the second pairing if you'd like. It'd actually be pretty cool in my book. <З
● ● I do have college and clinical rotations, so I'm a busy bee quite often, but I can post at least once or twice a week and probably even more than that depending on what day it is.
● ● I love comedy over angst every time. So if you're up for it, I'd love to do a silly type of RP. If not a nice combination with comedy and drama and romance would be much loved~
● ● Oh and I love to chat and plot with my roleplay partners. I'm friendly, promise! c:

pαιrιɴɢѕ & тнeмeѕ [ ♥ means I'm really craving it! ]

● Circus/Freakshow Pairings
● Little Red Riding Hood x Big Bad were-Wolf
● Werewolf x Human/Hunter
● Over the top Superhero x Smarter Sidekick
● Over the top Superhero x Over the top Villain
● Pirate Captain x Princess
● Female/Male Pirate x Female/Male Stowaway
● Teacher x Student
● Struggling Artist x Patron
● Childhood Sweethearts/Best Friends
● Detectives
● Spy x Hacker
● Rival Spies
● Interracial Love
● Opposites Attract
● Thief x Detective
● Stalker x Stalkee
● Step-Siblings
● Mistaken Identities
● Wedding Gone Wrong
● Famous Singer x Up-and-coming Artist
● Band Member x Band Member

ғαɴdoмѕ [ Mainly just to inspire the rp... So oc x oc would be preferred unless you want to play a cannon ]

● Fast and Furious Series
● Wonderland
● Law & Order: SVU
● Teen Wolf
● Get Smart
● Graceland
● Leverage
● In Plain Sight
● Scandal

And I'd love to hear your ideas !!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 am
Oh hello there. ;] I'll tell you right off the bat that I'm most interested in a teacher x student rp, the rest of the stuff is my preferences, yadiyadiyada... ;p

As one could deduce from my avi, I am in fact a female. I'm kind of in your boat where I prefer to play females over males, however I am flexible if the situation demands it. I'm about your literacy level, I usually write at least two to six paragraphs, depending, usually a bit more for the opener [about 8-10 paragraphs], although it kind of depends on where my brains at that day. xp

I've never done a first person RP, but I am fascinated and would be open to such, but third person is always great, too. I usually prefer anime pics, but again, I'm flexible. Maybe we could compromise. ;] I think a comedy / romance / whatever else we can through in there would be great.

I have college, toooo!! x3 Understand where you're coming from, bro. ;p

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:47 am
x - Falstaff

Hello to you too~
It's been a while since I've done a teacher x student rp, so I'm all for it.
Hmm... Well if you'd like to play a female as well, I don't mind doubling for it? It could actually be interesting with the pairing... Like we could throw in a principal x teacher/student pairing in there as well? Or well have both as teacher x student. I actually have some possible ideas for that.
And it's fine with me if we use anime pictures. I've actually been feeling like using them more lately, for some reason. x3
If you feel comfortable enough to try first person we could go with that, but if not, then we can just do third person instead. I'll leave that up to you since I'm fine with it either way. Of course it being a romantic comedy with some other genre in there would be amazing.
Yeah, college, man... Just will take it out of you sometimes then at other times, I just find myself supremely bored like right now. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 pm
Stolen Boxers

Alright, sounds good. ;] Throwing the principal in there sounds interesting, although either way it sounds great. And I'd love to hear your ideas. ;3 Also, I tend to like playing a Student, so if you like playing as one too it might me best to do two, unless we did a principal x student and a teacher x student? I feel like I could also play a sexy male teacher or principal, whatever works out best. ;p

Anime pictures it is then, now we have to decide who'll play what. o.o And we might want to stick to third for now, I'd probably be a crappy partner in first. D; I should practice that, 'cause it sounds interesting. Yush, it should be awesome possum. 8D

Hahaha. I know right. Dx

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:31 pm
x - Falstaff

Hmm... I think principal x student along with teacher x student would be quite interesting indeed. So much more daring that way.

Okay as for ideas, I had one where it would have been like a dare between the two students on who could date the new teacher... I also had one of like a student is in love with the teacher/principal and just continuously tries to get the other's attention... the student may even go to extremes and such, it could be comedic in the ways that the student tries to gain the love of the teacher/principal. xD I had another... but it isn't all that romantic comedy-esq unless we figured out a way to change it as such. In the gist it was about the teacher/principal basically manipulating the student's affections for him to gain something or another. Like to get rid of his wife or if the student was wealthy then yeah, to get the poor love-struck student's money.

Hmm... Well if you want to play a sexy male teacher/principal, then we can have it that both the teacher and principal are men and the students are girls? So it just depends on if you want to play the teacher or principal? I don't mind either way.
Lol alright, third it is. Now I just need to start looking through my pictures. x3
Should our students be friends or maybe even rivals? It'd be interesting if they were rivals actually. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:39 pm
Stolen Boxers

Perhaps we could combine your last two ideas, because if our characters are rivals, they probably wouldn't be playing truth or dare.

Sounds good and I'm good with the teacher or principal, whatever you choose, I'll take the scraps. xD

I'mma go do that, too. ;p Rivals sounds good to me. >] Muahahahaaaa! Also, are we gonna make a thread here? As in the one x one forum, do you want to set that up or should I?

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 pm
x - Falstaff

My last two ideas as in... teacher/principal using the student to gain money and the one about the student just being love with the new teacher? Alright then. I actually can see the principal trying to like get the wealthy student's parents to donate to the school or something. xD It'd be pretty amusing albeit, wrong of him... but amusing.
That being said, I think it'd be fun to play the money hungry principal. xD So you could play the new teacher then? Did you want your girl to be crushing on the principal and that's how he takes advantage or to make it more harder for him that she doesn't? And should my girl be all smitten over the new teacher?
Lol, yeah I think rivals would be pretty hilarious. xD Sure, we can make the thread on here. As for who sets it up, I'll leave this one for you decide. I don't mind either way. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:02 pm
Stolen Boxers

Alright, I'll be the new teacher and the rich kid. ;p Perhaps she starts off "hard to get" in a sense, then starts crushing on him, little by little, depending on what he does. You can have your girl be smitten or not, though I think that would be funny. x3

If I set it up, it won't be super fancy, but it'll probably have a little color and image, if that's alright for you. Also, do you like pretty posts? I do, just the average name, picture, and a little color makes me happy. ;p I think simple is sometimes the prettiest, but I still like a little flair.

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:12 pm
x - Falstaff

Alright that sounds perfect to me. And yeah, I think it would be quite funny in that case on both the student's case. It'd actually has diversity then. The principal wanting the rich girl for the money and such and the love struck girl being all smitten over the new teacher. Sounds pretty hilarious to me. xD

That's fine with me. I'm not a bit fancy thread person... and for the posting that sounds about right to me. I'm the same way for the most part when it comes to anime pictures. I think I found myself a good principal... just still debating on the student right now.

If you make the thread, I'll make the first posts then. It's just going to take me a bit. Should we start it off with it being like the new teacher's first day or just a regular day with the teacher being there for a week or so?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Stolen Boxers

Sounds Great and maybe compromise a bit on the time frame and say the teacher's been there for four days. I'm assuming this is a boarding school?  

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:27 pm
I just gave the school a name, I hope that's okay and here's the thread. ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:27 pm
x - Falstaff

Sounds good to me. Four days it is, so he'd be wrapping up his first week of teaching. And yeah, boarding school sounds fun. Should our girls be roommates, to go along with them being rivals and not really liking each other? xD  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 pm
Stolen Boxers

Sounds good to me, I wonder how old they should be, the girls I mean. Are they in middle school or high school? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm
x - Falstaff

Hmm... High school? It'd probably be better age difference wise... x3  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:39 pm
Stolen Boxers
x - Falstaff

Hmm... High school? It'd probably be better age difference wise... x3

Alrighty, then. ;]  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games