Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:43 am
Maxx D

I have a feeling she'd get along well with Fierce Love! <3 no u are awesome and yes, naming plot is beautiful and OK. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 am
Username: Celestial Requiem
Preference: 4, 2

Doe 4
Name: Four-Leafed Clover
Dream:
User Image

Doe 2
Name: When the Clouds Part
Dream:
User Image

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:06 am
foals are like totally cute!
Kin name and cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proposed role: Mother/Provider
Why?: Dream Song is a kind spirit by nature. While a dainty little thing in body her heart is larger than life and she truly cares about others and loves them as they are. Her voice may be soft and her demeanor shy but she has an exceptionally good soul and her passions lie in nurturing young minds as well as helping others find their true loves/desires in life. She found out what the Mothers Club was really about during a recent event they held, the very event that made her a mother for the first time, and she decided that the tribe would be the best place to raise her young daughter and to learn the ways of motherhood under the guidance of more experienced mothers. The love she felt in the gathering alone swayed her and caring for new mothers and their young could not be more appealing. Between being a new mother and finding the tribe she has finally found her place in life and is ready to answer the call.
Other: You're awesome. 8D PLOTPLOTPLOT.
Front Page Blurb: - as gentle and sweet as they come. Dream Song sees others as they are and accepts them readily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:04 pm
Kin name and cert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proposed role: Mother/Watcher
Why?: Quiet Moon was an accidental mother - not once, but twice, and then a third time she elected to continue caring for little shadows. She has seen so many foals, that, in hearing that there was small tribe of mothers who care for each other, she wishes to come and watch over new moms - whether it be through experience or her own strength. She may not be the best at explaining things, but she tries her darnedest.
Other: You're pretty awesome. I'd love some plots with new moms, so she can be like "oh uh.. don't step on them."
Front Page Blurb: A three-time mother, she tries her hardest to convey whatever minimal experience she has gotten through her clutches. She may be small, but she's a strong warrior at heart.  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 pm
I K i n u I

Nerpin

no u guys are awesome <3
both your lovely ladies have been added to the front page ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 pm
Amorpheous

Morphy, I know you're super busy but do you think I could snag a really fast blessing from you and Tastes Like Summer for Learns By Listening?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:53 am
LOLLI qAq
Amorpheous

Morphy, I know you're super busy but do you think I could snag a really fast blessing from you and Tastes Like Summer for Learns By Listening?

You definitely can! Just tag me! Sorry about the late reply, I saw your quote while at work and then totally forgot to respond when I got home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:16 am
Kin name and cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proposed role: Mother/Watcher
Why?: Separated from her mother at a young age, but not so young that she was without just enough memories of a warm and nurturing presence to make it hurt, Fury was drawn to the Mothers Club as an opportunity to ensure the security she never had for those who need it most. It helps that she picked up some young Totoma lambs on the way, and frankly, she could use some help on that side of things.
Other: Umm this tribe is too perfect to NOT throw Furiosa into. :DDD While I can't say my Totoma was born here, could she have been raised in the clan?
Front Page Blurb: Her usual taciturn cool can turn ferocious in a snap, earning One Angry Shot an intimidating reputation, but those closest to her know there is compassion beneath her fury.  

Soldier of Song

Bear

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:02 am
Soldier of Song

Furiosaaaaaaa. <3

One Angry Shot is absolutely welcome and if anyone is an expert at raising Totoma babies, it's Peep. ;D And your cutie babbu Totoma can be raised with the tribe and call everyone is family. I'm happy to have them all. Yesss.

I think they fit perfectly and I'm very happy!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm
Ruriska

Thank you. ;o; I'm so pleased to be part of a tribe finally yeehaw

Soldier of Song

Bear

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 am
User Image
GASP! IS THIS A CONTEST?!?!
WHY IT IS! THE FRONT PAGE SAYS SO!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:37 am
I'm no chicken little!
Username: SilverLutz
Egg: Buck
Name: Find The Sun
Naming Dream: Hunger. Constant hunger. When would there be food? Something warm in the sky, something bright and hopeful and huge...it promised safety. It promised life. But it moved, it constantly moved, racing across the sky, and while it usually returned, one day it didn't. Darkness. Nothing but darkness. There was nothing to do but find the sun.

I'm no chicken little!
Username: SilverLutz
Egg: Doe
Name: Daily Dose
Naming Dream: Once a day, make sure to smile. Once a day, make sure to laugh. Once a day say 'hello' to someone new. Make sure you get your daily dose!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 am
I'm no chicken little!
Username: Chrystali
Egg: Doe
Name: Rebellious Rose
Naming Dream:

and she said,
"if i want to grow
in winter, if i want to
flourish beneath the
moon, if I want
i
to_________will_________to
reach_______do______root
tree tops,___as___in rock,
i
wish."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:43 pm
I'm no chicken little!
Username:Shaddaling
Egg: buck
Name: Zoned into sunlight
Naming Dream:
Light breaks over lids
ear flick as sun kisses over back
smell of baked earth, sun cultured water
growing things, dreamed things, important things
all racing, shifting, turning
in sun induced zone of comfort

I'm no chicken little!
Username: Shadddling
Egg: doe
Name: Pale dreamings
Naming Dream:
Washed in pastels, absents and blinding
surrounding, shifting, morphing
nothing makes sense
for there is no sense
when one dreams  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 pm
I'm no chicken little!
Username: Owlsomniac
Egg: buck
Name: Sleepyhead
Naming Dream:
Dreams whisper on the edge of wakefulness, sweet siren's songs to another world. He tries, really he does, to keep them at bay -- just another minute.

The world tilts on a stumble, his head heavy as rocks, and down he goes.

I'm no chicken little!
Username: Owlsomniac
Egg: doe
Name: Maybe Tomorrow
Naming Dream:
Every day a day of potential, a day for dreams to be realized, fun to be had, adventures to go on. There's no time to waste. What doesn't get done today she saves for tomorrow - -but there is so much to do today!  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff