Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Been awhile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it's like a check up
  only less medical
  'innocent bystander' option
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 pm
Finally found an apartment- three bedrooms, two bath, it's huge, it's a two story building but the bottom story is being worked on so we will be alone for at least two years... It's so big and pretty it really feels like a house. I'm satisfied. So I'll be busy a lot from like now until late November, moving. surprised

Also, hoarding. I've started a hoard of items such as toilet paper and laundry detergent so that we don't have to worry about that kind of thing. It's actually kinda weird I guess but oh well. And I put stuff on layaway for the first time in my life! But only because they had a special where your layaway was only a dollar instead of 20%.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm
When I moved I took all sorts of soap and shampoo and food and stuff from my parents' house.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 am
I would really love to do that, and I did when I first moved from my moms place, but nowadays I can really only justifiably take from myself haha. Although my mom might help me out buying things I kinda need, like furniture-type stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm
I'm still living with my parents but I hope my gf opens up to me so I can live with her since she lives here in Alamo in stuff. biggrin

But yeah, my brother Blaine pays 775$ a month for an apartment that has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in stuff, and that is what I have lived in from June 2009 to December 2012 when I was in college. biggrin I miss that. But it was 2 stories. He has an upstairs but he hates it since he lives there alone now (BLAINE) so he thinks this is his last year with the apartment ppl before he moves into something smaller since he doesn't have me and Brandon anymore. But yeah, we all think he should just get a roommate. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff