Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead [A Slice of Life RP]

Back to Guilds

Active - 08/02/14. Updated every week! Original Roleplay inspired by Sword Art Online. Original Roleplay 

Tags: Mystery, Adventure, Romance, Action, Horror 

Reply The Land of Genosha
Godly's Guide

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:41 am
Hello There, Captain P i s t o l speaking. I play the characters ______ ______, ______ ______ and ______ ______. As the Captain, an Anime-Addict and a long-time Experienced Role-player (Although I do have a life which involves my marriage with basketball), I have put together this guide to help shine light on some topics that are present in all guilds and some that are specifically to help you in this guild. I hope you enjoy this guide and let these words and pictures seep into your mind. See you on the other side.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:11 am
Romance:

User Image

A common problem within the Roleplay Society is the fact that the common Roleplayer aims to move things too fast. I wish I could say specifically what gender it is, but I can only give my opinion. The common Roleplayer, which I am not expected to me say it is females. And if you thought I would, then you should pay 100% attention to this. From my overall research, it turns out that male members are the ones who tend to push the relationship tempo and the female just goes along with it. Hey, I don't like to s**t on people but you have to realize that rushing makes it boring. I've never seen an anime where two people meet and in that same day get into a relationship and have sex within the first week. Sounds familiar? Yes because you are either the average Roleplayer or you've seen this happen. Under no circumstances should two RPCs have sex so quickly unless they both actually care for sex more, someone is raped, or the other is extremely beautiful/handsome and clouds the other's sense of moral. You can't say I'm wrong.

User Image

Another problem is that people just lack passion, realistically, I don't think you'll meet someone and then out of the blue hang out with them every single day. Gotta mix it up. Hang out with them here and there and also hang out with friends and such. Also, wait a while before getting together. You should try to stretch out the time they spend before getting into a relationship, that way you can fully understand their personality. Which you should stick to. This can build up the necessary key elements to a relationship, but honestly at this point I'm just talking to talk. The bottom line is take it slow and realistically.

User Image

Oh, you thought I was done? Think again. I'm here to address another problem some might not know of, well not aware of. The Perfect Relationship, is not real. First off, it's boring, everyone knows that. Make up some problems, get angry, argue and slap him for making you sad. Do something to make it worth while. Even flirt with someone else. I guess that's drama right? But I think you should understand by now, if you are that common roleplayer. Add some zing.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 am
Mystery/Crime & Weapons:

User Image

One of this guild's main Genres is Mystery. Without it, it'd probably be just Drama, and if I wanted that I'd just watch Degrassi. Because most mysteries involve an unknown culprit, we have thought of a good way to conceal the safety of a member if they do commit a crime. You can create a mule account, which we will only accept it's application if it is named [ Culprit ___ ] the underscores should be replaced by numbers. But you must also upon joining submit the password which will be revealed in a later post in this topic. When posting as a culprit, you must include what you are wearing, that way if you are taken down or captured you can be unmasked. Another thing you must do is leave little clues behind, not purposely in the RP, but purposely as a member so we don't chase a douche bag for years. Sadly in this school if you are a criminal, the only thing that happens to you is the broadcast of your crime and identity. So it's just that many will avoid you.

User Image

The only weapons available in the guild without permission from Godly P i s t o l are Knives, Pocket Knives and any other objects that can be turned into a weapon. Guns and Explosives are strictly prohibited without permission from Godly P i s t o l, no matter what kind of background your character has. The only way you can auto-hit someone with your fist or a weapon is if they are in no humanly way possible of dodging or blocking the hit. For example if their back is turned or they have no idea you are going to be violent. But that doesn't mean you can stab someone in the back, literally. You must get permission from the member to stab them, unless you guys are in a full blown fight. Password: Whodidwhat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 am
Pets:

User Image

Unlike most Academy Guilds, I'm certain pets haven't really been big in them. But you, the member can choose if they are. In the houses, pets are allowed, as long as they don't present danger to anyone and can be tamed easily. You can have cats, dogs, birds, lizards, s**t even a Panda. Well, I'm sure I'm the only one who thought of the Panda so don't copy me, I'm just here trying to inform you guys of stuff. Each character can have up to three pets.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 am
Music:

User Image

Because you can't actually make music through RP, when in a band or if you are a musician, you can use RL songs as your RPC's own. But you have to inform the crew so we can note it for that Character.

Taken Songs:

User Image

Another purpose of music in the guild is to set a mood. I guarantee you'll be in rhythm if you use it. Here is an example, it gets straight to the point so you can understand. Example credit to Radiant Mercy.

" It had been several months since Yumiko and Yulia were last together. The Relationship ended with Yumiko breaking up with Yulia because she felt that her grades were going down due to all the time they spent together. With the school year coming to an end, Yumiko's grade came back up and she began to think maybe she should get back with Yulia. For weeks her and her friends would think of a way to get them back together. The center of the plan would be Yumiko confessing her still yearning love for Yulia in the Art Classroom where Yulia hung out everyday after school. When the day finally came, Yumiko was about to step foot into the room but was stunned by what she saw. Yulia, with another girl, who any would immediately see as her new girlfriend.

Depressing yet Romantic Song Plays....

Yumiko watched as the two kissed passionately. She still couldn't believe what she saw, and thus a tear rolled down her cheek before sky diving to the floor. " I-I still...." she started as a mass of tears began to drop slowly to the floor. " ... love you.. " she said in a low, breaking voice. Yumiko would then run off, going back to her dorm room where she stayed for a week. When she finally came back out of her dorm a week later, she would catch herself spying on Yulia and her new girlfriend on numerous occasions, still unable to believe that Yulia moved on from her."

It's not hard. You can also do it for fights, someone's death, an accident, etc. And trust me, if you fight, it'll be epic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 am
Tips:

User Image

• Look at other RPCs and try to create a unique Personality. That way we do have a bunch of morons acting alike. That goes for Biography, I get people often do lose their parents but for those who just do it to have some type of sob story, try something else.

• You SHOULD respect those of a higher grade than you. Disrespecting them if you are not known in the school can end badly.

• Try to make a lot of friends, it's boring if you hang around the same person day in and day out.

• School Gangs are very serious in this school, even independent tugh guys stand down to them. Unless you are a super bad a**, have a death wish, or have nothing to lose, I would just turn the other cheek. I mean you can try to stand up for yourself and others but then it's out of our hands ^__^

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The Land of Genosha

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers