Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Moving out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I MOVING
  but the house isn't that great...
  which is okay, because FREEDOM!
  'innocent bystander' option
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am
So real talks, my boyfriend's mother decided she hates the buns out of us so she decided to sell the place we live in. Which is cool and all, except wow I only make 75 dollars a week? Also, why would you spring it on us with such short notice if you care...

Anyways, we talked his brother into moving with us because he hates their mother which is nice. She's so crazy. So looked at a house today...

My boyfriend didn't even know about it until we kidnapped him on his way to his car after work and brought him to look at the house. He took it well. I'm so excited... I can taste the freedom of crippling bills minus overbearing-practically-in-laws.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 am
I love living by myself. Yay freedom  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm
We live by ourselves but on the same property his parents are on. And this was not a problem at first, but his mother has borderline personality disorder, and because of this, over the last four years she has found ridiculous reasons to dislike me. It's just gotten so bad lately with the stress that it's worth it to struggle a little more to get away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:34 pm
I moved out from living with my room-mates. It's giving me a lot more freedom with my boyfriend, and I think it'll allow us to all be friends without too many problems.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 pm
When we moved in here we had a roommate who was a close friend of ours and I don't think I would ever do that again unless I had to. It ended up putting a huge strain on our friendship and things only just recently got normal again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 am
Well I can't move out. I live with my parents cuz that just shows how much the economy sucks in stuff right now. And of course my brother hated me being a freeloader (EVEN though before I moved back to Alamo, I provided his groceries with my food stamps rolleyes )

So now I am in alamo living with my parents. I am trying to live with my girlfriend, but she is just, well I shouldn't share it. But since I just got a job (real one) and can still sub I should be able to provide and live with her soon. biggrin

But yeah, getting a job is tough. The new job I just got hired from isn't even in the main town I live in. I have to drive 20 minutes to get there.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well I can't move out. I live with my parents cuz that just shows how much the economy sucks in stuff right now. And of course my brother hated me being a freeloader (EVEN though before I moved back to Alamo, I provided his groceries with my food stamps rolleyes )

So now I am in alamo living with my parents. I am trying to live with my girlfriend, but she is just, well I shouldn't share it. But since I just got a job (real one) and can still sub I should be able to provide and live with her soon. biggrin

But yeah, getting a job is tough. The new job I just got hired from isn't even in the main town I live in. I have to drive 20 minutes to get there.

Where I live in Mississippi, it's almost impossible to get a job without knowing someone. It's ridiculous. I can't work where the boyfriend works because his boss refuses to hire women... I can't work where his brother works because his brother's boss refuses to give out applications and just hires his kids friends. So I'm reduced to going to the job center to try to find something, which wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that I am a woman and I know they will try to stick me with a job doing housework at the new hotel that just opened in town.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm
@FOURK: Cuz you are a woman? That is just stupid. Mississippi? That is stupid. But coming to New Mexico isn't much better. Here, women have like the perfect chance to being hired, especially in the educational sector, and anything revolving around a phone. So a call center is a +.

I mean, I work at freaken Dollar General as a stocker, but there is this woman cashier, and when I observed it, all she was listening to was like stupid radio now pop music in stuff. It made me jealous. emo But yeah. Women are like equal here. I mean, ppl love to hire women over the phone rather than men, cuz their voice sounds more pleasant. So yeah... it's just weird.

But it's hard to believe I was born in Mississippi. Biloxi to be exact. But don't remember it at all. I moved to New Mexico to Holloman when I was 3 so yeah.

But yeah...it's just stupid. Anyone has a chance to be hired here, ,it all depends on their work experience. I have a bachelors degree and I am working at Dollar General, for minimum wage. Cuz yeah...it sucks. You can't get a good job here for over 10$ an hour or more unless you have like good work experience. College experience is totally doesn't matter.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 pm
Oh yeah and even though women are equal, I forgot to mention that New Mexico is a really poor state. Especially the South. Which is where i live in. So yeah....we aren't the best in stuff. And of course, the hispanics are taking over. So if you aren't hispanic in a way within the next 20-30 years you may have a disadvantage. I am a plus, since I am half, so is my girlfriend, so we are good. biggrin And I took 4 years of Spanish in high school. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:37 am
I'm half Puerto Rican, to get that out there.

Also, I totally understand poor states. Mississippi is one of the poorest. I moved here from Florida about four years ago, and Florida isn't exactly a high income state but the difference is striking. I feel like everything here is just stagnant. Like racism and homophobia are rampant. My sister had to be taken out of school in fifth grade because she had a friend that she used to hold hands with on the playground and the teachers started separating them and telling them during class and at lunch that they couldn't act like that because being a lesbian is a bad thing... Because children holding hands equals lesbians in Mississippi. And the same school recently came under fire because a teacher reported how public prayer frequently takes place there and the entire community like rallied around them like OMG SUPPORT THE SCHOOL PLZ KEEP LETTING TEACHERS WRITE KIDS UP FOR SAYING OH MY GOD IN CLASS (a teacher literally attempted this on me in senior year) and my first year here, in tenth grade 'Mississippi Studies' a freaking REQUIRED course for some reason, the teacher attempted to assign reading and studying Genesis the first week. In a public school.
Jesus, now I'm ranting.
Anyway, yeah, there's even a law in Mississippi where women can't be hired if the job requires heavy lifting. I mean excuse me but I can lift more than my boyfriend can but I can't get a job where I might have to lift a heavy object because Jesus, my ovaries might fall out or I might squeeze a baby out onto the floor or something. Women may as well be wearing petticoats and corsets and shite here still.
Also, off topic but this state apparently has an extremely high infant death rate because the state is too poor to fund classes for new parents so new parents are literally taught nothing about taking care of a baby and so SIDS is a huge problem. It's a joke.

Another thing while I'm on the 'Why I hate Mississucky' rant... In a discussion with a teacher senior year about gas prices rising, one girl got angry at the teacher because 'gas prices aren't that high, you just have to pay three dollars for a tank of gas. As in she thought the price of a gallon was for a full tank. The same girl also didn't know the difference between a tangerine and an orangutan. Like how do you even go through life this way and nobody teaches you differently. What is that?

Sorry.  

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 am
Being responsible for rent and bills sucks emo

I'm being paid well this month and next but then who knows... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 am
KazeRin
Being responsible for rent and bills sucks emo

I'm being paid well this month and next but then who knows... *sigh*

I know the feeeeels.  

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm
fourk
I'm half Puerto Rican, to get that out there.

Also, I totally understand poor states. Mississippi is one of the poorest. I moved here from Florida about four years ago, and Florida isn't exactly a high income state but the difference is striking. I feel like everything here is just stagnant. Like racism and homophobia are rampant. My sister had to be taken out of school in fifth grade because she had a friend that she used to hold hands with on the playground and the teachers started separating them and telling them during class and at lunch that they couldn't act like that because being a lesbian is a bad thing... Because children holding hands equals lesbians in Mississippi. And the same school recently came under fire because a teacher reported how public prayer frequently takes place there and the entire community like rallied around them like OMG SUPPORT THE SCHOOL PLZ KEEP LETTING TEACHERS WRITE KIDS UP FOR SAYING OH MY GOD IN CLASS (a teacher literally attempted this on me in senior year) and my first year here, in tenth grade 'Mississippi Studies' a freaking REQUIRED course for some reason, the teacher attempted to assign reading and studying Genesis the first week. In a public school.
Jesus, now I'm ranting.
Anyway, yeah, there's even a law in Mississippi where women can't be hired if the job requires heavy lifting. I mean excuse me but I can lift more than my boyfriend can but I can't get a job where I might have to lift a heavy object because Jesus, my ovaries might fall out or I might squeeze a baby out onto the floor or something. Women may as well be wearing petticoats and corsets and shite here still.
Also, off topic but this state apparently has an extremely high infant death rate because the state is too poor to fund classes for new parents so new parents are literally taught nothing about taking care of a baby and so SIDS is a huge problem. It's a joke.

Another thing while I'm on the 'Why I hate Mississucky' rant... In a discussion with a teacher senior year about gas prices rising, one girl got angry at the teacher because 'gas prices aren't that high, you just have to pay three dollars for a tank of gas. As in she thought the price of a gallon was for a full tank. The same girl also didn't know the difference between a tangerine and an orangutan. Like how do you even go through life this way and nobody teaches you differently. What is that?

Sorry.
Wow? Can't hire women if it involves heavy lifting? Does that include stocking in stuff that involves liftting that involves weight like 30 to 50 pounds or so? That's just stupid .Women can handle heavy lifting. The stupid deep south sucks (southest south), here it it really equal. Cuz Mexicans/Hispanics are taking over. We have a ******** female governor I DID NOT VOTE FOR AND SHE IS ******** s**t UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she gets voted off in 2014. SHe ******** up education. ******** mexican b***h. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah, she sucks. I miss BILL RICHARDSON!!!!!!!! (NEW MEXICO GOVERNOR FROM 2004-2010)

Stupid Susana b***h Martinez doesn't even support medical marijuana. I HOPE SHE DIES IN HELL!!!!!!!!!! People have the right to ******** UP THEIR BODIES IF THEY WANT TO!!!!!!!!! I'm sure meth and crack and weed, are way more better than stupid BENADRYL, HYDROCODONE, and AMBIEN ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games