Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Help me with my questy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 am
Help me with my little quest?

I accept all trash items, items, small and big donations 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 60,788,555 Gold
After Exclusions: 58,634,000 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Erebus' Moon
Mod Geisha
Faded Revenant
Fall of the Morning Star
Black Neko Cosplay
Ancient Katana

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

happyy_bunnyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 am
x-Kitty Cookie-x
i will complete your quest if you give me 100k and i will try my best to get the item you want?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 am
happyy_bunnyy
x-Kitty Cookie-x
i will complete your quest if you give me 100k and i will try my best to get the item you want?

how will you complete my quest? I need 60 million to complete it. And I only 100k atm. I'll give it to you tomorrow.  

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

happyy_bunnyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am
sounds good to me and i hope your a patient person i have your quest items on my wishlist and i am trying to earn gold along with that so it might be more than a couple of weeks so ya i have 22k almost 23k and hoping to reach a mil by the end of the week so please hopefully your patient i am working on it i am selling everything i have to help promise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 am
happyy_bunnyy
sounds good to me and i hope your a patient person i have your quest items on my wishlist and i am trying to earn gold along with that so it might be more than a couple of weeks so ya i have 22k almost 23k and hoping to reach a mil by the end of the week so please hopefully your patient i am working on it i am selling everything i have to help promise.

I checked your profile. You don't have it on your wishlist. And it would be helpful if you just donated. I want to quest myself. I'm just asking for donations.  

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

happyy_bunnyy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 am
x-Kitty Cookie-x
happyy_bunnyy

I checked your profile. You don't have it on your wishlist. And it would be helpful if you just donated. I want to quest myself. I'm just asking for donations.
ok i will change it i had it on private where i can only view and are you sure you want to complete your quest yourself?  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games