Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 pm
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald returned her smile with a fierce smile of his own. "Good," he replied. "Once we reach Divine, you will surely have to pull out all of your tricks." He walked into the atrium, stopping by the stairs to the second floor. Now that he had a....what? Partner? Companion? Ally? What would he call her? What should he do? The only other person he had been "close" to in a sense was Eric and they were similar in countless ways. He watched her silently, still completely unsure how to interact with her. He'd never....his thoughts trailed off as he wondered what their future would be like now.

Will I be bound in chains

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 pm
Sabrewolf123

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I Will Fight!

Emma stopped as well as she glanced up the stairs "Uh... I am supposed to live here correct? So... where is my room supposed to be?" she asked eventually.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 pm
00SpiritedAway00
I gtg to bed soon. I'll probably have time for one or two more posts 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald looked back towards the staircase as he heard Emma's question. "This way," he told her, leading her upstairs and into the bedroom. He walked to the bed and put his hand on the silk sheets. They were amazingly soft. He looked at her. "This is your room," he explained, leaning slightly against the bedpost.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm
Sabrewolf123
Same here ^^

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

Emma walked into the room and looked around "Wow..." she muttered as she touched the bed for a split second, she seemed to be trying to hold in a lot of excitement about having a room.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 pm
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald watched her look around. He could tell she was enjoying it. "I suppose this is the first time you've ever lived in a room like this?" He asked her. He had heard her history, though it had never occurred to him until now that like him, she had never had any kind of room other than a cell.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:37 pm
Sabrewolf123
Night :3

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

Emma looked towards Herald with a small nervous smile on her face "Y-Yeah... first time with a bed as well actually..." she told him as she rubbed her neck and looked back towards the bed "Thank you very much." she said after a few moments of being quiet.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm
00SpiritedAway00
Night!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

"Of course," replied Herald as he listened to her response. "I could give you a cat-box if you prefer?" He asked her jokingly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am
Sabrewolf123

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

Emma muffled a snicker in response "Very funny..." she told him. "No, a bed is fine." she said.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:01 am
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald looked down at the bed Emma sat on. He seemed to be thinking about something. Suddenly he bent down and picked her up, holding her by her underarms as he raised her up to eye-level. "Why did you come with me when I captured Texas and Mirai? Why didn't you join the others in rescuing them rather than coming with me?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 am
Sabrewolf123

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

Emma felt a sense of deja vu when Harold picked her up she gave a confused looked at him for a moment as she thought over his question "Because I wanted to help you get what you wanted most. That was your own body correct?" she said as she smiled again.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 am
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald shook his head. "I know that much, but why was that important to you?" He kept a stern expression as he looked down at her. "To help me?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am
Sabrewolf123

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

"Why?" Emma asked as she seemed to be trying to word the answer in her head "I am kind of not sure myself actually. I guess it could be that I consider you a friend to me and I just really wanted to help you. Also you were nice enough to listen to the things I wanted to so..." she trailed off as she looked at him for a few moments and then glanced to the side.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:03 pm
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald held her a moment longer before sitting her back down on the bed. "I see..." he said, allowing the silence to hang. He wasn't sure what to say to Emma. Or what to do with her. He looked away towards the door. Why had he even asked her to join him? He wanted to keep her safe but he was still struggling with his reasons. Regardless, Divine had to be dealt with and last time they had talked, Divine had left on his own to go somewhere else. It was highly probable that he was in his own Demon realm right now, plotting something. There had to be a way to find out where it was without alerting him. If he went personally, Divine would surely recognize him. But Divine had only seen Emma for a few moments and had no idea of her relation to the group. He looked back at her. But could he send her out on her own to look for Divine? What if she got in trouble? What would he do? He narrowed his eyes in frustration as he thought.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 pm
Sabrewolf123

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko
User Image

I Will Not Die...

User Image

I Will Fight!

Emma watched Herald quietly. Seeing that something was wrong, her ears pinned slightly "Sorry..." she said.

User Image

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:09 pm
00SpiritedAway00

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...
Herald frowned slightly when he saw Emma's ears pin back. She was clearly upset about something. "For what?" He asked her, confusion plain on his face. "You didn't do anything wrong."

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces