Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[ Melanie ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Zoey ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Misty ]

The pink haired girl would fluster as Scarlet kept smiling regardless of her obvious flaws as a dancer, it was really nice of her to do so. She even encouraged the girl to follow up, creating easier to read patterns for Zoey to try and follow up.
"L-like this?"
Said the young girl giving it a try once more, normally she would had Quit by now but Scarlet was someone she really looked up to. She couldn't let her idol down especially when said idol was taking all the measures to try and give Zoey second chances.

The brunette would follow Jame's momentum, standing swiftly by his side the moment she was pulled by his arm, finding amusing that James had kept up his cool this far for an activity he almost considered trivial moments ago.
Showing his determination with a positive answer, Misty would simply chuckle, following up as even the tempo of their steps towards the dance floor were meticulously measured by James's tempo a he walked.
Sharing his point of view regarding which event would come first and which one shall follow, Misty would give her a curious look.
"Oh, are we improvising now as well too? How wonderfully unexpected of you. Who are you and what have you done with my cold and calculative partner?"
Misty teased, tempting James to loose his cool or concentration. Of course, with a low and rather humorist way as to keep some room for James to retain his current image, after all, the teases were only made to temp James to break out of character... and by doing that, seasoning the challenge. Most likely to keep James entertained, challenged to take on this dance matter with medical precision.
James would appear to answer by advising her not to make a misstep. He was already in the zone for this. Which delighted Misty to see a small hint of enjoyment in James's usually cold and mysterious eyes.
"I won't..."
She replied, being aware of her skills so far, she knew better on this matter. A hobby for her to enjoy on her free time. And so, she took on James's lead, her alluring eyes kept chasing James, as she was both enjoying this but also trying to keep things challenging for him, after all, she wouldn't play an easy victim, should he pick the murder first.
Playing now with both scenarios, a lovely dance for a couple, but also James's challenge as to earn a victim's trusts, setting up for a kill. While they would most likely not going for a real murder, a practice role play of a murder would be just as thoughtful and valued as a real one.

The redhead would keep the Nurse under her grasp, following the song's tempo, not trying anything flashy either. She was well aware Nurse Mortem was gaining insight, and also trying to take something out from her. Which made Melanie wonder what exactly was Morten looking for and what she was expecting to find.
She had already stated she would continue her job as a nurse back in her hometown, yet Mortem asked what she wished to do as a career, it showed Melanie that either Mortem wasn't paying attention, Wasn't buying her previous response, or that she actually knew something else that the sweet nurse Mortem shouldn't. Therefore she would have to move carefully as to unveil which of the previous options were.
This happened within a fraction of a second, right after Mortem's Question, to which Melanie gave a silly smile with a chuckle at the nurse, keeping her image clean for now as she tested the waters.
"Oh senpai, I think I've already said I would like to return to my hometown to practice my Nursing skills for a while before taking other options and measure my offers to see where I would like to stay to work I do like reading novels tho... think I shared that with you when we first met... before you got me to wear the official uniform"
She teased sweetly, and waited for Mortem's reaction patiently.

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

[quote="Fluffy Ghoul"] [/quote]
[quote="KingofRelms"] [/quote]
[quote="SeoulHyunari"] [/quote]
[quote="The Reticent Harlequin"] [/quote]
[quote="Celiabemont"] [/quote]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:39 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

[[Okay guys, let's finish up this wedding. 3 more posts for everyone starting with mine. Sound good?]]

Miles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

The Reaver grinned as Ellise kissed him. "I'll try to do my best. "Sort of" gives me a lot of leeway though. I think I can work with that."

Herald smiled as he heard his daughter. "I know you won't," he told her. "You're my daughter. I know you'll make me proud."

Texas gave a vigorous nod at Mirai's agreement. "Yeah. We will and we'll figure out how to make it work together." He paused as he looked down at her. "You look really nice in that dress," he told her.

Jessica smiled and nodded at Lily's explanation. "It sounds romantic to me," she admitted. She seemed surprised when she heard that Lily didn't hear of the tree until much later in her life. "Wow that must have been strange. Were you eager to visit when you found out about it?"

Scarlet smiled as she watched Zoey struggle to keep up. "You're doing great," she praised as they continued the beat. She kept the steps the same to help Zoey learn them and keep up. "Just feel the music and let it carry you."

Mortem could tell there was something different about Melanie but she couldn't entirely put her finger on what yet. "Well, people change their minds, especially when they're young," she told Melanie. "Though I'm glad you still want to keep being a nurse. I think it's a good fit for you." Nurse Mortem kept up with Melanie for the moment. "Whatever you do, just make sure it's something that you find fulfilling. That's what's important."

"He hasn't gone anywhere," James assured Misty as they continued to dance. He matched her beat step for step and neither seemed to be outpacing the other. Her teasing didn't break his concentration. It was on her like a laser guided sight. His eyes and movements both followed hers to keep up with her movements for more reason than one. "You're good at this," he admitted calmly as they continued. "Do you do this often?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:42 pm
Emma
Bakeneko

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Emma's smile grew "I am sure older me will happily oblige!" she stated as she backed up and twirled Amber. Emma laughed then "Thank you again for coming. It is nice seeing you and Sarah here."

Ellise sighed "Lovely," she replied with a teasing tone as she pulled back and went back to dancing.

Sarah paused in her dance with her father for a moment, a bit flustered by his response. She glanced to the side then "Ah..Yes! Right. Regardless I will do my best," she replied rather quickly, a blush appearing on her face as a rather happy grin began forming on her face.

Mirai nodded with a smile before looking down at her dress. "Oh! Thank you." Mirai leaned up and gently bumped her forehead against Texas's "I had to use this as an excuse to wear a dress for once," she said with a small laugh.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items