Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
warding pest spells?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 pm
so i have this really bad ant problem since like 2 months ago when it really started getting hot. ive tried everything. chemicals keep them at bay but i have a baby and dont like to use them when shes in the house. so it breaks down into a huge inconvenience for everyone in the house since i have to open all the windows and doors which means i have to turn off the swamp cooler so it gets hot in the house and no one wants to be in it. plus i want to find something more hypoallergenic with all natural ingredients. or a charm i can keep maybe on my door step? or just a generalized spell i can do to cleanse the whole house and rid these pesky pests. sad

please halp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:44 pm
I think I read somewhere that putting cinnamon where the ants are getting in will repel them. Something about them not liking the smell?

I'm a firm mundane before magical option kind of person.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:46 am
My mom read somewhere that if you put cornmeal near ant hills or wherever you see them they will bring it back to their nest and eventually die because they can't digest it properly.
I always tend to use Raid, their chemicals and, sometimes, their traps.
My parents will also keep any opened food in the refrigerator or in plastic containers/bags. But only if the ants are going after the food.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games