Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Break Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Break Potion
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:46 pm
KazeRin
I've had glasses since before I joined Gaia.

But it's a really weak prescription. So no, I don't see weird.

When you go to the eye doctor and read the letters, I'd have to take a few steps forward to get the same result as someone with 20/20 vision.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lines are still straight. Things are just a bit out of focus.
Out of focus? O.O WITH YOUR GLASES ON? I thought they are supposed to correct that? *CONFUSED*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin
I've had glasses since before I joined Gaia.

But it's a really weak prescription. So no, I don't see weird.

When you go to the eye doctor and read the letters, I'd have to take a few steps forward to get the same result as someone with 20/20 vision.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lines are still straight. Things are just a bit out of focus.
Out of focus? O.O WITH YOUR GLASES ON? I thought they are supposed to correct that? *CONFUSED*

Out of focus without my glasses. =/
I don't wear my glasses all the time, because I don't need to. Only when ordering off a wall-menu like at a cafe or fast food place, or like trying to read street signs from far away.

It's like the picture I posted.
Life goes from 480p to 1080p.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 pm
Pixel vision? Sounds fun. I would like that. yum_burger  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 pm
KazeRin
It's like the picture I posted.
Life goes from 480p to 1080p.
I don't get it. O.O

Both my brothers have glasses to but never wear them EVER. I mean like NEVER!!! My brother Brandon said that all his glasses do is make everything seem like it is in HD. But meh...

And I thought life would go from 1080p from when you are young, then it would go to like 128p or something when you are old. Hmm....I'm confused again, I don't even know what I am talking about. sad My vision is probably 720p but if I wore glasses, it would probably make it 1080p.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

Both my brothers have glasses to but never wear them EVER. I mean like NEVER!!! My brother Brandon said that all his glasses do is make everything seem like it is in HD.
Yeah, that's about the same for me.

Thing is, my job involves sitting at the very back of a theatre and being able to see every little detail of what's going on onstage so if I notice a prop isn't where it should be I can ask the people backstage what's happening.

So HD-vision is kinda important to have.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 pm
KazeRin

Thing is, my job involves sitting at the very back of a theatre and being able to see every little detail of what's going on onstage so if I notice a prop isn't where it should be I can ask the people backstage what's happening.

You don't need that to be a teacher or to stock items or be a cashier. biggrin

Although I am trying to mess up my vision, I mean it's not fair I am the only stupid triplet who doesn't have glasses. I have been trying to mess up my vision with alcohol and benadryl for the past 2 years.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

You don't need that to be a teacher or to stock items or be a cashier. biggrin

Although I am trying to mess up my vision, I mean it's not fair I am the only stupid triplet who doesn't have glasses. I have been trying to mess up my vision with alcohol and benadryl for the past 2 years.
Those don't mess up your vision.

Go stare at the sun and burn your retinas.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm
KazeRin
Those don't mess up your vision.

Go stare at the sun and burn your retinas.
I thought staring at a computer screen and at a TV all day will mess up your vision. I mean I have staring at a computer all day since 2004. I mean in 2004, all I did back then was go on Gaia and stare at computer screen for like 6 hours a day or something.

Ok I will stare at the sun. How much seconds does it take to mess up your vision? I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA MESS UP VISION, I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Thanks friend for doing this. This will break that stupid vision trend for good. Even though I will kill someone for not liking the new Lady Gaga and Katy Perry song, rather than how they see. BUT I MUST MESS UP MY VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THOUGHT 21 SHOTS IN A DAY WAS CRAZY, WAIT TO YOU SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 pm
And it oh so sucks cuz I have no vision insurance. So If I do mess it up I am screwed, don't cha love American health care? I am not covered by it. ******** YOU AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA Poverty is raising and the only reason why ppl move here is so they can be on welfare....which gives them a reason to be poor. AHAHAHAHA the country has gone to s**t. THE social security system is gonna be ******** soon. OH well, I guess I am just destined to die or something unless I get a stable job that supports healthcare.

HAHAHA AMerica, the welfare state. That's what everyone is calling us. I mean I get food stamps which is non existant in Canada....so yeah. ppl who move here will try to exploit that. All you have to have is to make less than 1500$ a month per household and you can get it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:45 am
Um.. we do have food stamps here. They're just less prevalent and go through welfare.
Often charities for the poor give gift certificates for grocery stores, but with clear instructions for the cashier that they can't be used for alcohol or tobacco.

Also, we don't have vision care here. Or dental.
Phsyiotherapists, chiropractors, and lots of other medical professionals also are only covered if prescribed by another doctor due to a specific need.

Glasses are only like $150 with a weak prescription, cheap lenses, and no features. They're more like $300 with anti-scratch, anti-glare, and whatever the heck else they always convince me to get.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 pm
KazeRin
Um.. we do have food stamps here. They're just less prevalent and go through welfare.
Often charities for the poor give gift certificates for grocery stores, but with clear instructions for the cashier that they can't be used for alcohol or tobacco.

Also, we don't have vision care here. Or dental.
Phsyiotherapists, chiropractors, and lots of other medical professionals also are only covered if prescribed by another doctor due to a specific need.

Glasses are only like $150 with a weak prescription, cheap lenses, and no features. They're more like $300 with anti-scratch, anti-glare, and whatever the heck else they always convince me to get.
No vision or dental? THat sucks. If i got a good job, then they would provide me with that but that is horrible. Why woudln't they do that? If I get bad vision or cavities then I am screwed. Even though I would have to go to a dental thingy they have every like twice a year at Las Cruces where it is free in stuff, but you have to wait like 6-8 hours or something. THat is how my brother Brandon's gay lover got all his cavities filled, is from that. Wait like 6-8 hours. But it's what ppl have to do. I just hope I don't have anything wrong with me, like cancer, so I won't need anything. I mean really, a**l cancer's early age is like the early 60s. I"D KILL TO live to I am at least 50. SOo stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
No vision or dental? THat sucks. If i got a good job, then they would provide me with that but that is horrible. Why woudln't they do that? If I get bad vision or cavities then I am screwed. Even though I would have to go to a dental thingy they have every like twice a year at Las Cruces where it is free in stuff, but you have to wait like 6-8 hours or something. THat is how my brother Brandon's gay lover got all his cavities filled, is from that. Wait like 6-8 hours. But it's what ppl have to do. I just hope I don't have anything wrong with me, like cancer, so I won't need anything. I mean really, a**l cancer's early age is like the early 60s. I"D KILL TO live to I am at least 50. SOo stupid.
Many jobs offer vision and dental to long-term employees.
But neither is necessary to survive. Well.. there are some cases of severe eyesight issues (nearly blind,) and I think that's covered by medicare. Just, glasses aren't because you can buy $500 dollar frames. Medicare ain't payin' for that.

Make up your mind. Do you want to live to at least 50 or do you want to ******** up your body now?
Because you can't do both. Or if you do, you'll be miserable for your last years because your body will be shutting down on you.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 pm
KazeRin
Many jobs offer vision and dental to long-term employees.
But neither is necessary to survive. Well.. there are some cases of severe eyesight issues (nearly blind,) and I think that's covered by medicare. Just, glasses aren't because you can buy $500 dollar frames. Medicare ain't payin' for that.

Make up your mind. Do you want to live to at least 50 or do you want to ******** up your body now?
Because you can't do both. Or if you do, you'll be miserable for your last years because your body will be shutting down on you.
I don't know. That's why it sucks. crying I hate my life.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff