Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:03 am
I'm here.

Are you out there?

Cryptmas Eve.

Just outside of the catacombs entrance closest to the Trouble Tribe's hideout.

trumf trumf trumf trumf

Lin McGearloch shuffled his way through the snow walking towards the entrance of the Catacombs. Despite the cold, the night was clear and a hundred thousand stars were shining up above in the inky black of the sky.

"There y'are!" Lin called out to his automaton beastie. She was standing just outside of the entrance, looking up into the sky. "Why'd you wander off for? The cousins are opening their presents, and Grimma Goreia wants you t'take pictures...they always turn out blurry when I take 'em for some reason."

"Oh...okay. I'll be there in just a moment." Atomica replied, not looking down from her stare at the sky. Lin let out a sigh and sat down on a nearby rock with a 'whumf.'

"Did someone do something t'offend ya?" He asked. "I know that th' McGearloch Family Cryptmas isn't for everymonster-"

This was true. Every year it seemed like there were more cousins, second cousins, third cousins and even further-related relatives crawling in the McGearloch house, making their annual pil-grim-age for the howlidays. It was a good thing that gremlins were a small monster race.

"No, that's not it." Atomica cut Lin off, finally looking away from the sky. "It's just that...I had to...I didn't want to forget to..."

"Sendin' out your signal again, eh?" Lin asked, picking at his ear. "Tryin' to see if your parents'll hear it and respond?"

Atomica nodded.

"The signal is the strongest right here. If they can catch my transmission, then they'll know that it's safe to return to Earth. That the Y2K virus they were afraid of DIDN'T wipe out all of robo-kind. And that I'M here. Waiting for them to come back."

She sat on the rock next to Lin. He put a stubby arm around her shoulder.

"Ye've got family here, y'know. Y'got me, and Cassie, and Gryff. An' ma an' da and Grimma an' all the cousins, an' Sweetie, an' Clickers an'-"

"I know. I know, and that's just, like, super great and all." Atomica cut Lin off before he started naming off every member of the McGearloch tribe. "But they're my parental units. Every howliday I don't see them, I can't help but feel a little...alone."

The two sat underneath the starry sky for a little bit, not saying anything.

Finally, Atomica stood up.

"Well, we'd better get back to the party. If we sit out here any longer, your little meat body will probably freeze into a corpisicle."

"I'm not THAT cold!" Lin protested, breaking an icicle off his nose. Atomica rolled her LED eyes and grinned at him.

"I keep offering to upgrade you with some cybernetic limbs, but noooooooo, heat-leaking meat limbs all the way for you!"

Lin gave her a playful shove.

"I seem t'recall these meat limbs doin' a mighty fine job with your last knee tuneup! Not a single squeak or tweak this time! Something none'a your 'just spray some WD-gorety on it and it'll be fine' plan could do!"

The two squabbled a little bit more as they headed towards the candlelight in the window of the McGearloch family home. Inside there would be a warm fireplace and dozens of gremlin faces, waiting for them to return. Above them, a particularly large point of light seemed to twinkle at them, a throbbing pulse of brightness against the black of space.

I'm here.

Are you out there?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 pm
Deep, deep, beneath the catacomb where a vast series of tunnels that led in every direction across New Salem, on of these underground tunnels led directly into the home of a family of Trolls!

Inside you could hear music, laughter and joy though out the party of massive Trolls! The children frolic with their new toys, and the adults shared some games with their younger generation as well.

"This is GREAT!! Mountain climbing gear! And New boots too! Thanks mom and dad!" Tori cheered and hug her large parents!

"Anything for you, dear! And those are steal toed too, just encase you need to kick a gargoyle! Did you see that SKRM match?! They NEARLY ROBBED Monster High! ROBBED I TELL YOU!" Mr. Underbridge wans't good at keeping his composure and most the family where used to his out bursts of passion. He simply wanted the best for his family even though they won the match, he 'Constructed' new ways to beat them.

"Alright, Alright dear." Mrs.s Underbridge patted her husband's arm. "It's time you gave me MY Christmas Present... And I'm sure to find it out side in our walk."

He looked baffled as her gift was still under the tree... then he smiled in relaxation, "We should go for a walk, the night sky is beautiful, and with you under them, you make it more beautiful."

The couple walked away, and Tori just shrugs using her rope, to pretend she's Wonder Wolf and lasso the other children into behaving.  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:01 pm
Atomica Servo

Gryff N

Cassandra MH

And the front door swung open and back into the McGearloch homestead walked Lin, leading Atomica by the arm. If Atomica had been glum before, her spirits (automatons had the Cryptmas spirit I assure you!) would have to be raised at the sight of a sea of gremlin heads, young and old alike, bobbing and weaving left to right as they sang in chorus (though not necesscarily in tune)...

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claws
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked
Up in my bedroom fast asleep

At the piano was Lin's mom, tickling the ivories, while her favorite singing partner, Gryff N, stood against the piano, singing right along as Lin's nana simply bobbed her head left and right, her eyes closed in serene contentment.

Gryff's folks had been invited as well, and they sat huddled on the steel-reinforced sofa, punch in their claws, singing right along with everyone else...

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claws
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh What a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claws last night

And Byff, Gryff's older brother, leaned in to snap a picture of his brother singing, when Lin passed by and sparks suddenly flew out of Byff's iCoffin! Byff looked down at it morosely while Lin gave his hero a thumbs up and toothy smile, and Gryff returned the gesture with a smirk and wink.

HAPPY HOWLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm
Cassie was dragged into Lin's home by one of Lin's distant cousins.

At first Cassie had fought from going, but they repeated "No one should be alone on Cryptmas no matter how weird they look" then began to talk about Cassie's strange outfit choices and they chatted on and on and on. Cas found it hard to even get one word in. She looked at every monster as they walked through the door. Everyone looked....happy. It was a genuine happiness that Cas had never seen before from her family.

She searched for a corner to hide in but everything was hustling with Gremlins of all shapes, sizes and ages. There was no way she would fade into the back like she was used to.

but maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

Atomica Servo

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items