Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Random} To serve and protect {Killua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:43 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

x x x ƧC̤̈ᗩЯℓƎ✞✞ 'ƧC̤̈ᗩЯ' ƘᎥИ❡ƧℓƎУx x x x x x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Scarlett laughed and apologized for him having to live with her now. She thought of an Idea but it was far to dangerous and she knew that Ulrich would never allow her to do it. She grabbed her knife slipping it into her boot then looked to Ulrich. She knew that mercenaries loved girls and their bodies, and she thought maybe she could use that against the boss and kill him when they were alone, but even she thought it was a little dangerous. "Got any ideas?" Scarlett asked as she looked into his brown eyes then towards the barn doors knowing there was a possibility that they were being watched.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:02 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ulrich had no plan but he could see that Scarlett had something planned but he figured it was dangerous. He just shook his head and looked into her eyes. "No I don't have a plan yet. I just want you to stay safe no matter what you decide to do alright. I trust you so if you need me to follow your lead I will." He figured that she was the best bet to getting out of here. He was going to be watched all the time and being a lady had the advantages of getting away.

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett nodded then took a deep breath "I can seduce him." She said softly feeling disgusted with herself just saying that. "When the boss first saw me you knew what he was thinking. He could take me to his room or wherever he stays and then I can get rid of him or talk him into letting us go." She said looking down then to him thinking of the thoughts he may already have in her head about that plan. "It could get us both out of here alive"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

Ulrich looked at her. He didn't want her to do it but she was right. "I don't like it but your right Scarlett. It might be our only way out. If you need help just yell. It'll take a whole army to stop me from coming to help you. Just don't let him do anything alright." He was worried for her but at the same time he trusted her and knew that she was a skilled fighter. He would hopefully be free by the morning and the two of them could be on there way and relaxing.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:02 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett smiled a little seeing he cared so much for her then took a deep breath. "Well if this is going to work I need to clean up somehow." She said as she looked around seeing a pail of water and sighed as she stood up walking towards it washing the dirt off of her face and arms. She combed through her hair with her fingers then she tied her hair back smiling walking back to Ulrich. "Now all I need to do is get the attention of the guards" She finished as she looked towards the doors and smiled "Shall we annoy them with banging on the doors?" She said laughing softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich smiled and hid his sword in case a guard would try to take it when they came to see why the two of them had been making noise. He walked over to the barn doors and started banging on it with all of his strength. He only used his right hand since his left shoulder was the one that was cut. He heard shouting and then footsteps. He looked at Scarlett and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Stay safe alright?" He ran away and his behind a hay stack so that Scarlett could do her thing. He figured that the guards would be more likely to take her up on her offer if he wasn't around to ruin it.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett helped bang on the door as well then heard the screaming as well. A blush formed on her cheeks when kissed her gently on her cheek and she watched him walk away. When the guards came she smiled leaning against a post. "Hello boys." She said looking to them moving her hair gently "Do you mind taking me to your boss? I wanna take him up on his offer that he had earlier" she said winking. The men looked towards each other then to her smirking and nodded "the boss will be happy." One of them said taking her arm and pulling her out of the barn walking her towards the the boss' quarters.

(play the boss? since Ulrich wont really have to do much at the moment?)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich watched her be taken away and he sat down with his back on the barn wall. They would forget about him for a bit and he had the time to himself. He grabbed his sword from the hay stack and calmed himself. He was waiting to see if he could hear anything. He wasn't lying when he said it would take an army to keep him from going to help Scarlett if she was in trouble. He just wished he could do more than sit in the barn and wait to see what happened.

The boss of the mercenaries was busy going over maps for ambushes when he heard a knock on the door. He saw two guards standing with the girl prisoners. "Ah I see you've taking me up on my offer. Here come inside." He grabbed her hand and brought her along inside. He closed the door and stroked her face lightly. " So what are you experienced with? I just want to know what to expect." He didn't care what she'd done he would have sex with her anyways.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett smiled and gently pushed him onto the chair and said "My specialty is mystery." she took a cloth she found and wrapped it around his eyes smiling a little. "You just sit back and enjoy." She said putting her lips onto his neck as she slipped her hand into her boot slowly pulling out the knife hoping he wouldnt take the mask off and catch her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

The boss laughed and put his hands on her butt. "Well then I will definitely enjoy this. Don't be afraid to make it hurt a bit. I can take the pain." He was definitely ready for this. It had been some time since he had been with a women and he wasn't going to let the chance pass him by. Plus he didn't think she was armed. She hadn't moved from his sight till now but he had his hands on her. That and the only weapon was the prince's sword and there was no way she could conceal it. He was guessing that she was fed up with the prince and the dirty barn and wanted to live better.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett's eyes widened as he put his hands on her butt but she took a deep breath. "Oh I will make it hurt as much as you want." she said moving sitting on his lap taking the knife with one hand placing it on his throat and removing the blindfold keeping the knife against his throat. "So will it be the easy way or the hard way? Let the Prince and I go or your throat will become a sloppy mess." She said pushing the knife closer to his throat drawing a little blood her eyes filled with rage. "So what is your pick?" She asked as she threw the blind fold so her other hand would be free.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

The man looked up at Scarlett with pure hatred. "Fine have it your way." He yelled to the guard outside his base to go get the prince and send him in alone. If he saw the guard so much as put a toe in the room he would kill him. The guard left and came back with the prince.

Ulrich had his sword with him but the guard was more afraid of there leader than the prince with a sword. When Ulrich got to the cabin he walked in and saw that the man stayed outside. He walked in expecting to see Scarlett hurt or dead but instead he saw her on top of the mercenary with a blade to his throat. He smiled and walked further in. "Scarlett that was fantastic. So how do we get out. I mean once he take the blade away he will do everything to get us back and to make us pay." They had the hardest part over with. All they had to do was ditch the place now.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:42 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett chuckled looking towards Ulrich then back to the Boss. "He is going to give us two horses." She said as she looked back to Ulrich again as she smirked keeping the knife to his neck but slowly stood up removing the knife but was ready to attack if needed. "Guess this was a little easier than I thought" She said chuckling moving her hair looking to Ulrich putting the knife in her boot but was willing to use hand to hand combat if the Boss had any ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:51 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich smiled and looked at the boss. "Well that's nice of your. Thanks for the offer." Ulrich was being a little cocky but at least they were getting there freedom. He could kiss Scarlett right now but that would have to wait.

The boss looked at the two. "Oh you think your so clever don't you. You may get out of here but i will find you two again and when I do I am going to let my men have their way with your little girl here while you watch and then I will make your death as slow and as painful as possible." He told the guard to have two horses saddled and ready for travel. They were to be brought back here as soon as possible. He would have attacked the two but even though he was skillful it was still two on one. The prince was weaker but had shown potential and the girl was stronger than she looked. He had felt as much when she had held the knife to his throat.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

"Yeah sure, It was fun while it lasted." Scarlett said laughing softly as she took Ulrich's hand "Shall we get going?" She asked smiling. The threat that the boss made did scare her a little bit, but she knew it was nothing more than a threat, or at least she hoped. She walked out of the boss' quarters holding Ulrich's hand as they walked towards the horses. "I told you I would protect you. I am still your knight My prince." She said softly.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces