Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Random} To serve and protect {Killua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:59 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

x x x ƧC̤̈ᗩЯℓƎ✞✞ 'ƧC̤̈ᗩЯ' ƘᎥИ❡ƧℓƎУx x x x x x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Scarlett was tossed over the wall as soon as the Guards reached Ulrich pulling him back. "Prince you must get inside." One of them said Pulling him back as the others got infront of him for protection. Scarlett landed in one of the mercenaries arms her eyes shutting from falling from that height. "Why exactly does your boss want me for?" She muttered looking at the man who held her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:14 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ulrich struggled to get out of the guards grasp. He had to rescue Scarlett no matter what. She mattered too much to him. He couldn't just let her go and get kidnapped. It was all his fault. If he had just told Rosemary what really happened then Scarlett would have never been training.

The mercenary looked at Scarlett. "You straddled him and then held a knife to his throat. You see he is read to make you pay and he will do everything he promised." The mercenaries brought her to a wagon and tossed her in the back. They started on their way to their camp.

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:29 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett sat up in the wagon slamming against the wall as they turned fast. She thought about the her knife in her boot then her eyes widened. It was in the dummy on the training grounds. She thought of plans in order to get out but all needed either her hands or feet which were bounded. Sighing she shut her eyes still devising plans.

The guards dragged Ulrich inside checking if he was okay or not. "My lord, you shouldn't have been running towards them." Paul spoke unaware that Scarlett was kidnapped.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

The mercenaries continued at the speeding pace towards their camp. The boss would definitely be happy. Though they had lost four men the six had gotten away with Scarlett and would be praised for their work with gold and food.

Ulrich had given up fighting. He sighed and looked at the guards. "Forgive me I lost me temper. They had attacked and I was angry." He wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that Scarlett was kidnapped. They would just say that it was her fault for being a lady trying to do a man's job. He left the castle and over to the stables. He saw Rosemary with her father. He mounted his horse who had returned from earlier. "Sorry some bandits had intruded into the castle. Shall we start on our ride?" He was going to slip away once the party was in the town. He recognized the mercenaries and he would make them pay.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Rosemary gasped putting her hand to her chest. "Bandits are you alright?" She asked grabbing the reigns again looking at him worried. Taking a deep breath she nodded with a smile. "Yes let us be off." She said as she got her horse to start riding away.

Scarlett kept messing with the ropes that held her wrists together until she felt them loosen and come undone. She Unbound her ankles as well then stood seeing some of the men riding next to her on horses and two men steering the wagon. She sat down fast trying to think of a plan. Maybe she would jump the wagon and attack the nearest horseman and ride away, or possibly even knock the two mercenaries off of the wagon and use that to escape. She stood up again a little seeing the town not far and then the woods which wasn't far as well which lead to the Camp.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich smiled at Rosemary. "I am alright Rosemary. I can handle myself." He rode with them towards the town. He would wait and ride off. The king and princess couldn't stop him and they wouldn't dare ride after him. He would be free as long as the guards didn't ride with them.

The bandit turned around and saw Scarlett moving. He weapons were gone so she was unarmed. "Men stop her." The wagon stopped and the men got into position. If she tried running or attacking they would stop her. " Now how about you get back in the wagon and we can continue." They could just leave her unbound and keep an eye on her.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Rosemary looked to her father "Father should we let a guard come with us? Because of the bandits?" Rosemarys father thought for a second and nodded waving over a Guard and asked if he could ride with them. There would need to be extra protection for Rosemary and himself. Rosemary looked towards Ulrich then shook her head "Nevermind Father we don't need a guard. Ulrich can protect me." She said smiling lightly to Ulrich

Scarlett fell to her knees as the Wagon stopped fast. Standing again she looked at the men a little pissed she was unarmed and slowly sat down pissed off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:23 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

The mercenaries looked at her and nodded before continuing. They continued on their way making sure she stayed where she was supposed to be. They couldn't afford to fail so close to the camp.

Ulrich smiled at Rosemary when she touched his arm. He was planning on leaving but they would be relatively safe within the town. He felt bad but he had to leave to get Scarlett back. There was no doubt against that.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett sighed leaning her head against the back of the wagon shutting her eyes. They really didn't want to fail and lose her it seemed. Opening her eyes she saw them getting closer to the camp and her body went on high alert.

Rosemary smiled to Ulrich then looked forward as they slowly got closer to the town. She knew of a cute little dress shop in the town that she wanted to look at and maybe buy Ulrich's knight a dress or two, she had felt bad that she had jumped to conclusions and she knew that if Ulrich's knight had just opened up being a lady then she may need a few dresses. Also it may help to get on the knights good side since Ulrich was very close to her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 pm
I Am killua
Bump

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:38 am
I Am killua
Bump

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:12 am
Random_Girl656
Sorry I was on a week long trip.

User Image
User Image

Ulrich smiled and rode a bit behind them. When he was sure that no one was looking he slipped away and rode away. He felt really bad but this was something he needed to do. He owed his life to Scarlett and she was his friend. He would do whatever it took to get her back.

As they got closer to the camp the guards relaxed a bit but they kept an eye on Scarlett. It would be wasteful to lose the one person who was their ticket to riches that would set them straight for a bit of time.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 pm
I Am Killua
No problem! (:

User Image

Scarlett sat up a little looking over towards some of the men who were staring her down then to the ones on her other side staring forward. She moved her hair a bit until they turned to enter the camp. Her hands turned into fists instantly ready to attack anyone who grabbed her.

Rosemary was to busy to notice Ulrich gone until a few minutes later as she turned and saw he was missing. Frowning slightly she continued on her way to the stores with her father.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Random_Girl656
So basically Ulrich met like Robin hood and his merry men.

User Image
User Image

The leader of the bandits strolled out and stopped in the back of the wagon. He gave Scarlett and mock wave. "It's nice to meet you again. Please come quietly or we will have you dragged out." He would drag her out if he had to.

Ulrich was riding towards the camp when he was attacked by cloaked figures. He was dragged through the forest and he feared that he was captured by the bandits. When the bag was pulled off of his head he was in some forest camp. He was confused but at least it wasn't the bandits.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 pm
I Am Killua
Hmm, what's you plan for Robin hood and his merry men then?

User Image

Scarlett saw the leader walking out and glared at him. "And If I choose not move from this spot?" She said her voice hard almost like a hiss. She was ready to charge at the b*****d and attack, but it had to be the right moment.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces