Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 pm
At the word 'gun' Lucretia stiffened. It was a subconcious reaction, and she knew it was pointless and not even wise to worry, but the first thing that came to her mind was an image of Vincent getting shot down. But again, it was silly to think like that. First of all, she knew he could take care of himself, and then there was the fact that the only people with guns around were the Turks(at least she was pretty sure) and they wouldn't shoot their own person. And finally, this one she had to continue reiterating to herself, there was nothing between them.

"You think I would have a flashlight of some sort but I don't. However..." Tseng opened a slot in the side of his gun and slid a materia inside, before pointing it down the hallway, aiming slightly up and to the left and firing a bolt of magic that crackled. The Bolt spell served not to only attack, but also, as he had hoped, it caught a couple of lightbulbs. This made them flare quickly at the sudden onslaught of electricity and then die down to a slowly fading glow, but at least it illuminated the hallway faintly, so they weren't groping blindly in the dark. While the flare of light made Tseng blink for a while to be able to make out what he was seeing, it seemed to have the same effect on the creatures, a few of which were looking disoriented, and he took a moment to fire a few shots into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:09 pm
((Yay! She exists! Welcome back to our humble ...erm..... REUNION OF DOOOOM! MWAHAHAHAHA!))((ok, done now))
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perfect." There was a biting edge in Shinrai's voice as the light flared, momentarilly stunning the creatures. Taking advantage of the manuver, Shiimasurai shot a few of the shadow dwellers in the head with professional rapid succesion. Half of her thought was watching Tseng's back so he wouldn't get attacked by anything since he couldn't see as well. However, as she turned to shoot another, she felt a twinge go through her mind as the thing began to dissapear. Compelled she reached slowly foward, fingertips brushing lightly against the glowing green motes.

//Found you.//Did she hear it in her mind? What did -

<
Had she been walking for hours - days? Or was it just the continuity - the unbroken simmilarity between all these features that made her journey seem endless. She noted that there was a small pond to her right before continuing her journey.

"Welcome back, sister. Are you ready for - ">>

Suddenly, the empty hallway was once again her location and her pupils widened to accomodate the seemingly sudden change in lighting, now revealing two huge black orbs surrounded by a faintly glowing mako green ring. With a barely concealed gasp, she took a quick stumbling step back, the thing she had shot already faded away.

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:16 pm
Tseng wondered if he should have brought Shinrai along. After all, she had just recently... he stopped that train of thought. Now wasn't a time to be doubting his colleagues. She wouldn't be in the Turks for no reason. If she wasn't able to continue on, she'd say so herself. He nodded at her, and then watched the lights as they continued to dim. "Let's be quick about this, before we lose all light." he said, walking forwards and shooting ahead at shadowey figures, their eyes the most visible part of them; making it easier to pinpoint head shots.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:47 pm
[ I'm thinking of what to post.... so yeah, just feel free to post whenever, my post shouldn't really make that much difference ]

[ UPDATE: Whee. Total brain fart. Gomen. ]

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:39 am
Vincent ran back towards the mansion, his gun aimed in front of him, sniping all the little shadowy creatures he could spot. His main thought was getting back to Lucretia and making sure she was protected. After all, that was his job right? It was more than that, but he wasn't really thinking about that right then, he just knew he had to get back in time. He'd never seen monsters like these before, and he wondered what was drawing them in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Saerenna
"Let's be quick about this, before we lose all light."

"Yeah." Unlike her usual firm tone, Shinrai's voice was softer and still slightly "disconnected". She wanted to cringe when she recognized this but controlled herself enough not to. "Let's go." She was back to her normal self by all outward appearances.

Tseng led the way with Shimasurai walking slightly backwards shooting at the things closing in on them.

"You know, there may be more of these than I thought there were." She whispered over her shoulder to her current partner as she blew another shadow's head off with a grin apparent on her face.

//Sister....// The grin faded quickly as she fired off a rapid success of shots, her aim freakishly impressive in the dark. With each shot, her frown grew.

//Why...//

//Why Sister?//

//Why must you hurt us?//

"Tseng, do you hear that?" When he shook his head, Shinrai grew worried.

//Sister....//

//Come back....//

//With...//

//Us.//

The two of them had come to a standstill. They were completely surrounded by the shadow creatures their glowing eyes now casting a soft light on the pair. They were covering the ceiling, walls and piled up about shoulder height on the floor.

"Damn!" The bioform whirled around, gun firing at the thing that had jumped. It exploded into tiny fragments of green "floaties" from which she retracted her hand quickly.

"Tseng... if those things touch me...." She paused, wondering how much she should tell him. "Something weird happens." Well that sounded lame. She doubted whatever had happened was going to affect him. These things were mako-beings - she was sure of that - and the mako inside her body was reacting to the particles that came off of them when they died. "I'm going to try something but I'm not sure what will happen." Her hand was fumbling with the strap on a pouch by her side as she spoke before she finally pulled it open. What she pulled out resembled miniature grenade only about two inches at it's longest and an inch at its fattest. Two of these oddities lay in her palm as she looked directly at Tseng. "Hope they work!" Her quirky grin was seen only momentarily as she threw them to either side after pulling the pins. They exploded on contact with the ground flaring up in greenish white light. Tseng found himself pushed down with Shiimasurai crouched over him as the ground rumbled beneath them and a soft rain of green photon-like particles rained upon them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was silent and dark. The clouds passed the moon by allowing the illumination of the dusty hallway and the two figures layed out, their crossed bodies forming an "x". Small chunks of debris lay around them and a slightly bleeding gash on the white-haired woman's forehead was bleeding. However, as the body beneath her stirred slightly, the wound began to heal rapidly.

------------------------------------------------------------
<<"Sister... are you awake?" Someone was calling her, their arm placed lightly on her shoulder. She moaned and tried to open her eyes. The hand dissapeared as she did although she caught a flash of silver. Sitting up, she groggilly looked around. Her vision was extremly blurry as though a curtain had been placed in front of her eyes. She stood, body feeling wrong and as though she shouldn't have it.

"Am I dead?" She thought, fingers curling into a fist. What a laughing matter. Shiimasurai - the jenova cell bioform had fallen to her own weapon. She chuckled softly, her voice harsh and loud in the emptiness.

"You are not dead, dear little Sister."

"Huh?"

"You are not dead. When we found out they made another one, we began to try and call you back to us."

"Who's us?" She began to grow worried. Just exactly where was she?

"We are Shinra's failed experiments. We were the ones that were murdered. They'll do it to you too if you don't escape." The voice said and she realized that it was not just one voice but numerous ones. Her tone grew steady as she replied.

"But you all were failures. I'm correct. I'm the good one. I'm the one that will survive." There was a long pause and she began to think she was alone again. That the voices had left.

"That's what they told us as well." Sadness swelled within it's voice. It hurt her too and she couldn't fathom why.

"Well I don't care." She frowned. "Besides, how did I get here anyway. Where is here?"

"You touched a part of Mother."

"Mother?"

"Jenova. Mother brought you home." At this she laughed. She had no mother. She was a created entity. And this place sure as hell was not "home".

"I want to go back to Shinra."

"We can not let you."

"That wasn't a suggestion. It was a demand."

"You don't understand!"

"Like hell I don't!" She was yelling now, rage taking over her senses since fear would not. "I don't care!"

"But you must!" Something slammed into her body, pinning her down. She couldn't breath or see and panicked, human senses overridding her unnatural ability to stay collected. Within seconds, she had fainted her body going limp as a solitary figure appeared, pulling her into it's lap. Silver hair shimmered in the dark as the figure craddled Shinrai's body, glittering green tinged tears dripping onto the Turk's face as she was rocked back and forth.

[[ ooc: Homg! Uber long post. I am soooo sorry I haven't been on here in like eons, but I just had lost all RP bunnies. However...(as you can very well see) they have returned from the dead! Huzzah. I am really very sorry.....

If anyone didn't understand that, basically, the green particles from the mako-shadow-being things, when in contact with another mako being - particuarly Shinrai - 'cause a sort of out of body experience. Saerenna, you can choose if the events that happen in her "dream" are actually influenced by the outside world. (ie: Tseng trying to wake her by placing his hand on her shoulder translates to the hand on her shoulder in her trance thing.) M'kay. Gtg now and uber Gomen!

Anou! ]]

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:40 am
The window exploded in a shower of bright sparks, shattering glass, and flying bullets. Six of the creatures dissintigrated before they even realized what was happening. Bright flares of incendiary rounds bursting around the wounds made by Vincent's gun. He dove through still falling glass and shot several more times, until his clip was empty. Killing the creatures closest to Shinrai and Tseng. A click sounded as his clip began to slide free, Vincent already had another ready but could only move so fast. Approximately one and a half seconds later he slammed the next clip into place and immediately began to shoot again. He didn't count the shots, only the creatures remaining, his eyes burning red from his intense focus, barely even aware of the other two humans. Three, two, one!

He caught his breath as he stood and moved towards his fellow Turks, holstering his pistol and checking them. The girl looked worse than his other friend, and he felt he needed to do something to snap her out of whatever was happening, so he slapped her. Just hard enough to sting, and wake her from whatever nightmare was drawing tears from her eyes. "Shinrai, Tseng, are you two allright?" With the creatures dead her link would probably sever, there might be a few more in other places of the mansion, but he knew that they'd been coming here primarily, and he wished he understood why.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:16 pm
The side of her cheek flared up in pain and in a reflex, her hand shot upwards, grabbing whatever it was that had hit her. Her hand closed tightly on something and familiarity registered in the back of her wandering mind.

"Vinnie...." The words came out as a whisper as her fingers slid from his wrist as she rolled over slightly, still lost in her vision.
---------------------------------------------------------------

<<"Who is this Vinnie?" The voice asked again. Shinrai, now sitting upright with her back against what seemed to be a cave wall, stirred in surprise. She must have been asleep. Her vision still was awful and now, for some reason her cheek stung.

"Huh?" The voice chuckled softly and she glared which, in her current state of exhaustion, ended up turning into a pout. "So tell me. Why - "

"Why you feel so weak here?" The voice laughed again as her eyebrow shot upward in confusion. "You are among your own kind now. You have not yet been exposed to our society yet and Mother has not directly contacted you. We were all like this at first." A pause.. "Besides, if you were given all the raw mako energy at first, you probably wouldn't survive."

"I don't plan on staying here to get it." Now assured that this fatigue and helplessness was only a side effect of this realm - whatever it was - she felt better about getting back to Shinra. Suddenly she froze, eyes darting around. "I could have sworn someone just called my name." Confused, she sat back again with a sigh. So how exactly would she get out of here.

Her fingers still tingled. >>

[[ Other note - she responds to feeling (if you cant tell) and touch has a powerful impact on her state of mind. ]]

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:19 pm
Tseng found it in himself, despite his position under ShinRai and the seriousness of the situation, to make a short laughing sound and ask incredulously, "Vinnie?" He raised his eyebrows at Vincent as he said this, and then shifted a little bit to turn his head enough to see the Turk on top of him. "I'm fine I think, but is she alright? Would it be safe to move?" he inquired of Vincent, knowing that if she had sustained any major injuries, moving suddenly wouldn't be the best idea, and that he had the best view to judge from. He mentally catalouged all of the feelings in his body parts, thankfully not registering a lot of pain in any one spot, aside from places he knew would bruise a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Vincent chuckled again, "She doesn't appear to be hurt, merely unconsious, but her mind is wandering." He said slowly, he tended to give a good showing for himself any time he wasn't around Dr. Crescent. Though the thought of her made him hesitate, as always. "I think she almost came out of it just then..." He thought to himself and had to grin at his next idea, "We could try a kiss... maybe that would work better than a slap." He couldn't stop the blush from coloring his otherwise pale cheeks, hoping that Tseng would take the hint and maybe try it himself, Vincent wasn't sure if he could... He wasn't even sure if it would do anything, it just seemed like a good idea to him at least.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:26 pm
Tseng raised his eyebrows at Vincent again. "You're a hopeless romantic, you know that?" He slowly began maneuvering himself out from under ShinRai, trying not to jar her body suddenly. Once he had done that, he stood and brushed off his jacket, as his entire suit had gotten rather dirty within the past hour. "Besides, I thought you had a thing for that scientist. Now you're going for an experiment?" he teased. Then, a bit more seriously, he got down to his knees and looked ShinRai over. Noticing a small wound on her head, he reached in his inner coat pocket and pulled out a handkercheif, first wiping off the drying and wet blood, and then holding it with steady pressure to stop the bleeding. With his other hand, he gripped her shoulder and shook it. "ShinRai?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:08 am
[[ooc: -finally has a chance to read all this- HOMG, that was hillarious. Vin is a hopless romantic -grin- Oh - and her wound's long since healed, but that's alright. I'll just get rid of that in the other post. (And like I'd let her wake up yet. Pfft.) Oh yeah... one last thing. It's just Shinrai.... no capital R. ]]

[[ edit: As a final note to Saerenna - I just noticed the L picture in your sig. Did you know I just cosplayed as L for Ohayocon07? I think that's amusing. ]]

<
"Why don't you sit do--"

"Shut up." It fell silent again.

"You know, I can hear your thoughts."

"I said shut it."

"Actually you --" Suddenly, the mako-bio-form collapsed to her knees, hands pressing against the side of her head. When she pulled one away, it was bleeding. "Hey!"

"Go 'way." One arm was raised as if to fend off a blow but it was clear she didn't want anything near her. "They're calling me back. Just let me go."
"We can not do that." It was a brief scuffle. The pressure on Shinrai's head was growing making her already bad eyesight even worse. She found herself pinned to the ground again by the voice which had seemingly transformed itself into a young, fairly androgenous man, with silver hair that was plaited down his back. She hated herself for being so weak in this world.

"But we can make you stronger."

"I dont want to hear it!" She yelled back, still struggling. Something was tugging inside her, trying to pull her back.... but it wasn't working.

"They'll never take you back. Ever." >>

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:31 pm
"That was definetally a gun!" Freyr gasped redundantly, at this point all of them had heard the gunshots fired repeatedly somewhere above them. Thinking quickly Freyr whirled in place, "Professor! Get back in the lab and close the doors! Don't let anyone in that's not me!" He whirled again, almost rearing as the adrenaline took hold in his system. "Lucretia right? You...." He held his tongue as he saw the look on her face, she wasn't the type to want to stay behind... she was worried... "Get on my back! We might be needed!" He threw an appologetic glance at Ghast as he crouched low enough for the younger scientist to mount him.

Ghast couldn't help but smile at Freyr, the boy was a natural and didn't even know it yet. Waving off the unspoken appology he walked calmly back into his lab shutting the door and locking it before he collapsed into laughter. That Freyr would be a very interesting man when he matured!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:48 am
Vincent shook his head, holding back his sigh, "See if you can wake her, I've got a bad feeling about leaving her asleep. I'm going to check and make sure no more of those things are left in the mansion." He stood, wishing he hadn't made that silly suggestion, he should have known Tseng would tease him with it. And checked his clip as he started down the hall, intending to walk a breif perimeter, before heading downstairs to check on the scientists and the others. He only had three rounds left in his current clip, and so replaced it with a fresh one, pocketing the half used clip. He could refill it later when there was time, or perhaps use the clip if he ran out of full ones. He didn't think he'd run out though, he doubted he'd even go through his current clip if there were a couple of those creatures left. Most of them were already dead, he felt certain.  

The demon Angel
Crew

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas