Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey, Aoi. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
Solution
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm
I figured out how you can afford a checkup or even to get your own insurance.

Stop drinking and buying benadryl.
Save that money up and do good things for yourself with it instead. You can feed yourself off those food stamps just fine. You probably download movies and don't play new video games.

So all that money should go in an envelope Shikume could keep. And once you have enough, get a checkup.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 pm
Even better, he could save all that money and change his lifestyle just enough that he probably doesn't need a check up, then he'll have money to live with Shikume if that's what he really wants to do.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:18 pm
cool4
Even better, he could save all that money and change his lifestyle just enough that he probably doesn't need a check up, then he'll have money to live with Shikume if that's what he really wants to do.
Well start with the checkup. Since he's convinced he has cancer rolleyes
Then yes, save up to live with Shikume.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:37 pm
KazeRin
cool4
i think the fact that I pointed out to someone else in Aoi's thread that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and found out earlier this week doesn't help their paranoia (is Aoi male or female?)  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
cool4
i think the fact that I pointed out to someone else in Aoi's thread that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and found out earlier this week doesn't help their paranoia (is Aoi male or female?)

he's male.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 pm
Chances are, even if he got a check up, he'd either complain that they're wrong if they find nothin', or be convinced that he has somethin' else that he wasn't examined for and can't afford to have checked at the moment. This routine will probably then go on indefinitely.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 am
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
cool4
He's been convinced for months if not years... don't let him get to you too much. It seems like he rarely posts sober anymore...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 am
KazeRin
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
cool4
He's been convinced for months if not years... don't let him get to you too much. It seems like he rarely posts sober anymore...
hence the broken, always on caps lock?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
cool4
mmm, He normally does the all cap lock when he is trying to sound mean....or trying to get someones attention...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am
Shikume
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
Kitalpha Hart
KazeRin
cool4
mmm, He normally does the all cap lock when he is trying to sound mean....or trying to get someones attention...
he sounds like a whining thirteen year old with the overuse of punctuation and caps lock cat_stare  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:21 am
Kitalpha Hart
he sounds like a whining thirteen year old with the overuse of punctuation and caps lock cat_stare
Sadly, you really aren't the first one to say that. neutral

Just try to ignore him when he acts like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:30 am
Shikume
Kitalpha Hart
Sadly, you really aren't the first one to say that. neutral

Just try to ignore him when he acts like that.
sad
Maybe he's only half baked and needs to be put back in the oven at 325 degrees for another hour or so emotion_awesome  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm
You just have to love aoi. He's awesome.

Yeah aoi save up some of that dee-narrow. Stop with the benadryl's. 2014 is coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm
Dannyxcores

Yeah aoi save up some of that dee-narrow. Stop with the benadryl's. 2014 is coming.

You are awesome too.  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 pm
Miss Mentis
Dannyxcores

You are awesome too.
Everyone on this page is. 3nodding  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas