Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I ASSURE YOU I AM WAY MORE CRAZY THAN SEMOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 am
I doubt you'd ever take 14+ ABV 40% ABV alcohol shots in one night within 5 hours.

My average is like 12-14 shots when I do it. Nothing much. Of 40% abv vodka. I take nothing stronger than that.

I doubt you ever take that much Semok, let alone anyone else. AM I KILLING MYSELF?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM EVEN MORE CRAZY THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I took 10 shots, about to take 2 more since I do not feel satisfied and since I want to blackout for the night, cuz i need to get to bed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:57 am
AHAHAHAHHA GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DO ANYTHING CRAZY, I WILL MAKE CRAZIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 am
I think you're mistakin' the word "crazy" with "stupid."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm
Semok

:thumbsup:  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm
Remember when Aoi wondered what drinking was like? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some people can drink reasonably....and, some people end up here after realizing that they aren't super-human and couldn't control themselves.  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 am
Semok
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH ALCOHOL [IN SHOTS] DO YOU DRINK WITHIN A WEEK?

I remember you saying that you can get rid of a 750ML Rum bottle within like 2-3 days, it is the same as that now?

It's sad, but I can go through a 1.75L bottle of vodka within like a week and like 2 days. YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I am not drinking the alcohol, I am indulging on the benadryl from around 200-400mg in a single injestion. That simple. biggrin YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL Kill myself before you anyday.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:38 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH ALCOHOL [IN SHOTS] DO YOU DRINK WITHIN A WEEK?

I remember you saying that you can get rid of a 750ML Rum bottle within like 2-3 days, it is the same as that now?

It's sad, but I can go through a 1.75L bottle of vodka within like a week and like 2 days. YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I am not drinking the alcohol, I am indulging on the benadryl from around 200-400mg in a single injestion. That simple. biggrin YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL Kill myself before you anyday.

I don't drink anymore.

To indulge you, though, at my worse, I was drinkin' an entire 375ml bottle of bacardi 151 in a single night, and 750ml bottles every 2-3 days, as you said. As far as poppin' pills go, at my worse I had 125 pills of extra strength ibuprofen in a single night, and I believe they were 500mg each. At my second worst, I had 116 in a single night.

I don't consider such actions to bein' crazy, but merely idiotic.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 am
Wha? Ibuprofen helps relieve pain. They sure as hell help me during a freaken migraine.

But I get to have my mothers 800mg per pill MOTRIN in stuff so yeah. It's awesome.

But yeah, 9-12 shots of alcohol and 200-400mg of benadryl when I don't drink. It's just crazy. O.O

You stopped driking? WHEN? I CANT STOP DRIKING  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 am
It was around the beginnin' of the month when I gave it up. I will be drinkin' one more time, at least, when my friend brings me the absinthe she got from cambodia, because that is an opportunity I refuse to miss, but for the most part I'm tryin' to give it up. It's been very hard and I've had my moments of weakness (especially due to the fact that I've been havin' one of the worst weeks in my life), but my friends have been very supportive, and a lot of the kids in the community look up to me, so the guilt helps. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:06 am
YES I AM REALLY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 am
I think you're the only one who thinks that.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm
this isn't some kind of competition you dumb ******** jesus ******** christ you're so stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 am
CaptainTeaTime
this isn't some kind of competition you dumb ******** jesus ******** christ you're so stupid.
crying WHy are you soo mean on Gaia? crying It's like on Gaia your a *****, and in real life you aren't. It's like me, I am crazy, idiotic, and cussy on gaia, but in real life I am like silent.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
crying WHy are you soo mean on Gaia? crying It's like on Gaia your a *****, and in real life you aren't. It's like me, I am crazy, idiotic, and cussy on gaia, but in real life I am like silent.

you get on my nerves on gaia. you're an idiot and it pisses me off. in real life you're quiet. you don't piss me off because you don't say anything so i have no need to do anything.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff