Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
If you lived in the world of the video game? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratohnhake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm
Clearly, nobody is understanding what I'm asking. Forget about the system. IF YOU LIVED IN THE WORLD OF THE VIDEO GAME CURRENTLY IN YOUR SYSTEM, WOULD YOU LIVE OR WOULD YOU DIE!!!?!!?!!?

The game in my system is Resident Evil 6, and I'd be screwed quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:06 am
Um just choose the wii, fun times lol  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

-_- mini -_- mortar -_-

Distinct Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 am
it'll probly be "Guild wars 2" :3 since that game is so beautifull!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm
Well, what game is in your system, and would you live if you lived in that world? Like, I'd die quickly if I lived in the world of my video game.
We Are Organisms

Ratohnhake

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 pm
Ratohnhake
Well, what game is in your system, and would you live if you lived in that world? Like, I'd die quickly if I lived in the world of my video game.
We Are Organisms
Like wii sports resort and most people have standard like Mario party stuff, which is mostly harmless lol. (falling in lava over and over for all of eternity lol xd mostly harmless lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm
So you'd be screwed? Because I suck at sports, and I, like most normal people, would burn to death in the lava. I'd fall in quickly, as well. xd
We Are Organisms
Ratohnhake
We Are Organisms
Like wii sports resort and most people have standard like Mario party stuff, which is mostly harmless lol. (falling in lava over and over for all of eternity lol xd mostly harmless lol)

Ratohnhake

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Ratohnhake
So you'd be screwed? Because I suck at sports, and I, like most normal people, would burn to death in the lava. I'd fall in quickly, as well. xd
We Are Organisms
Ratohnhake
We Are Organisms
Well in Mario u can just play the easy levels for eternity. or to get enough lives to master the harder levels so you have nothing to fear, then you end up living to glitch the videogame because that is ultimate freedom lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm
I'd still die. I'd eventually trip and fall or something. And I'd run out of lives. I have bad luck.
We Are Organisms
Ratohnhake
We Are Organisms
Ratohnhake
We Are Organisms
Well in Mario u can just play the easy levels for eternity. or to get enough lives to master the harder levels so you have nothing to fear, then you end up living to glitch the videogame because that is ultimate freedom lol.

Ratohnhake

xXLizzie_Belle KittenXx

Fashionable Member

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 pm
Mass effect but without the reapers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:26 am
I choose Nanomachines, Son....

I'd live in Metal Gear Rising's timeline and have Doktor perform a Cyborg surgery for me....

I'd be the next Gray Fox D:<  

Zoxre

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

redkurama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 pm
the game in my system is borderlands 2. i think i would be dead considering all the psychos and bandits trying to kill me. let's not forget all the monsters in the world too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 pm
I've got a couple of games that I'm doing currently.

In my Animal Crossing game, life would be very easy, no death involved.

Since I played Halo 4 recently I guess it counts too. I would not live for very long if I were the person holding the weapon... -__-  

cycloneblaze

Golden Perfectionist

12,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Zoxre

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am
The game in my system tonight is
Super Smash Brothers Brawl...

This is a great world to live in XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 pm
Either Borderlands or Skyrim. At least there I can run around to loot for gold and kill people for a valid reason lol. In other words, being a hero is badass.  

Dirge de Nemesis

Shameless Risk-Taker

9,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers