Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Movies I love....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=w=
  -x-
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm
When I was a kid...

Troll in central park
Rent a kid
Look who's talking
Critters
Puppet Master
Page master
pippi longstocking Link to the movie xD Rachel and Vicky do not watch D< I want as all to watch it ;D
gremlins
Splash

I was talking a to a few of my friends that are older then me...and we got into the subject of movies xD

I just kept on naming ones that I loved...so much more That I want to name off o=

Does anyone else have a few movies that they can remember being a favorite when growing up?

I will name my all time favorite...The Swan Princess...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm
I've been watchin' a lot of older movies I used to like as a child. Just the other day I made my friend watch the disney Robin Hood because they hadn't seen it.

My all time favorite movie is Dragonheart, though I have no idea why.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm
I like Quitting, and tokyo rampage, and also Good Burger. I can't think of them. The Fifth Element is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Labyrinth.

Also, Lion King and Lion King 2, but mostly Labyrinth.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm
Labyrinth was a crazy a** movie Roisu. I watched it on Netflix last year I believe. I'm sure I've watched it before but I didn't remember any of it. It's a cool movie haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am
The only bad thing about Labyrinth is that I don't have any decent ideas for Labyrinth fanfiction. All the ideas I do have make me want to claw my brains out, they're so stupid.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 am
Semok
I've been watchin' a lot of older movies I used to like as a child. Just the other day I made my friend watch the disney Robin Hood because they hadn't seen it.

I remember that movie...only slightly though.

The Dragon could talk right? Maybe I will have to watch it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 am
Shikume
Semok

I remember that movie...only slightly though.

The Dragon could talk right? Maybe I will have to watch it.

Yeah, and it was voiced by Sean Connery.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am
I watched Labyrinth at my 9th grade English class in high school. Soo old!!! The 80s.

I miss Critters. Haven't seen those horror movies since like I was like in my early 10-13 years old at the oldest. Soo old. but I love Jason and Michael Myers in stuff and scream slashers in stuff.

But Yeah I also love any horror movie. biggrin

And I also heard of Dragonheart, I watched it when we went to the weird wiccan place in 2010 late July to the pagan learning center, and we watched that film, first time I saw that film. It was interesting. emo I wish I could go back to when I was in that same place. crying I loved being in that place, Ardantane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:25 pm
Zardoz
Brazil
A Boy And His Dog  

portraitofaudacity

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:31 am
Short Circuit

We watched the sequel at the cottage the other day. Only because the first one wasn't in its case.

So 80s but so much fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 am
July 2010 is also when I started to get more interested into the modern musics songs in stuff so you could consider that YEAR WHEN I HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO MUSIC RATHER THAN HOW SOMEONE SEES. My brothers with their modern music are like trend setters since all i care about is if someone will not like the type of music i like rather than how they see. I will ban them for not LIKING MY SONGS more than if they see weirdly. This was mid to late 2010. Changed me forever.

OH GOD, Karma song. Oh god I love that song. Don't love it I will kill you.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff