Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
What are you, and are you out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you out of the closet?
  Yes
  No, but planning on it
  No, and not planning on it
  To some people
View Results

S i n I n f e s t e d

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 am
I identify as pansexual with a slight preference towards males and I'm out more than my gonads are. emotion_yatta My family knows.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm
i am 14
Everyone knew at school when i was 12 no one really cared
i accidentally came out to my brother and he was somewhat furious and forced me to tell my mom who was the most disappointed but did not say anything
I was put in counseling for a while for me and my mom's relationship difficulties after but canceled because it was too expensive
she got over it i think but we don't bring it up  

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

b r u t a l i t e a

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 pm
21, came out at 14 as bisexual, and then again at 16 as pansexual
stuck with that ever since~
I have a definite preference towards masculine personalities, but the sex/gender attached to said personality is irrelevant to me
essentially everybody that matters to me knows
family that I haven't come out to directly heard through the family grapevine, so I'm 100% out as far as I'm concerned
super activist, too, so all of my friends knew within a few days of knowing me~ =u=

coming out was a pretty painful process for a few years, but the hardest one was coming out about my current relationship with my boyfriend, who's trans*
still educating my parents on that one almost three years later :I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:29 am
I am an aromantic asexual. I...am disgusted by genitals...and the only reason I tolerate my v****a is because it's mine. Always been this way. I have no sex drive, and don't like thinking of others with genitals- it weirds me out. The sex ed. part of health was TORTURE for me. I don't like women romantically OR sexually, or animals, or men, either. They would probably just want sex anyways. Just out to a few folks- my friends at school, and even then only...2 or 3. sweatdrop I always feel awkward when people talk about marriage or having kids and such unless it's my friends, because I understand them. When anyone else does it, I feel anxious and nervous and want to leave before anyone asks me any questions because I don't want to have to explain myself to them. I go to a small town school (live outside of town), so I don't know exactly how understanding anyone would be. ...Okay! I feel better now! *stretches, yawns* Thanks, you guys! Happy to be here!  

2ndPokeMaster

Crystal Abomination

8,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Luigi Ragazzo

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 am
I´m gay and I´m not out yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 am
I'm an agender bisexual queer. I present mostly "masculine"ly, but that's mostly a dysphoria thing and not a taste thing. And I'm bisexual in the sense that I am attracted to same and different genders. I am not out to everyone, though. My boss thinks I'm a lesbian, but saw on my facebook profile that my pronouns are he him his or they them theirs, and uses hehimhis with me sometimes at work. Which is weird because I'm not out to her. My parents know and are semi-supportive, my close friends know because most of them are also trans and queer. Most of them respect it, but there are a few cisqueers that forget to use the correct pronouns, but they try and I love them.

But in general, I don't come out to everyone. My extended family doesn't know. If they do it's because of facebook pronouns and my name, but I've never come out to them. Same with bosses. I choose not to out myself at work because there are no protections in my state.  

cosmicqueer

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Crusty Hag

Galactic Huntress

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:55 pm
I came out as bisexual pretty early on (like the 8th grade of my schooling). My intermediate family knows, although my mom still asks "are you still bi" from time to time.
A couple years ago I came to the realization that I'm pansexual and not bisexual. However, when telling people who don't know about my sexual orientation (this usually goes to people who I know I won't be spending a lot of time with/getting to know; friends are different), sometimes I just say that "I'm bi", just because I don't want to go into a whole speech about what the difference between pansexuality and bisexuality is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:06 pm
Gay and out to some. Mostly not out to family.  

kanterella

Keithabeth

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:32 pm
Pansexual and my questionable orientation has been out pretty much always. I made it public that I was interested in girls around 17 and that I was trans and interested in all genders a couple years after that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 am
pansexual im out to anyone who asks lol  

kmsma2

Magic Player

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff