Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Some fun for the night. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeezin' my hand through the screen totally set off my dermatographia somethin' bad, though.
  So now my arm is all hivey and itchy.
  Worth it for the internet, though.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:20 pm
So yeah. As usual, my parents forgot that I exist and locked the house before I got home. Then, to make matters worse, the spare key to the house is on our side porch (or at least used to be), but we keep the side porch locked now since I let my cats out on it every once and a while.

So yeah. Just broke into my house. Had to possibly destroy a screen, though. Hopefully my parents won't see it before they leave for work, which will give me the day to fix it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm
OMFG I CANT THIKNK RIGHT NOW  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm
How is that different from any other time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm
Semok
Well all I can think of is that cool4 is being a ******** b***h right now. stare right now.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Well all I can think of is that cool4 is being a ******** b***h right now. stare right now.

Of course. xd Seems like she's just havin' fun and keepin' the place lively to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Of course. xd Seems like she's just havin' fun and keepin' the place lively to me.
But it's no fun to me/ crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Semok, when I get kicked out can we go find somewhere else to party. You're one of the reason's I stick around this place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

But it's no fun to me/ crying

That's your problem, not ours. xd Learn to see the fun side.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm
cool4
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Semok, when I get kicked out can we go find somewhere else to party. You're one of the reason's I stick around this place.

I'm fine with that. xd Chances are, if you get kicked out, I'll be soon to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 pm
Semok
cool4
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

I'm fine with that. xd Chances are, if you get kicked out, I'll be soon to follow.

Apparently I'm still deleting his post, so he's not letting me keep my sanctuary.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 pm
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Apparently I'm still deleting his post, so he's not letting me keep my sanctuary.

Awwww. It'll always be your sanctuary to me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 pm
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok

Though since he's only a Vice Captain, we have the same powers. XD  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 pm
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok

Though since he's only a Vice Captain, we have the same powers. XD

xd I was surprised when he gave up captainship. I also love how I've been in this guild for who knows how long (probably Aoi, actually) and yet I will probably never be crew. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm
I could make you crew, I have that power apparently.

You wanna be crew?

Aoi threatened to kill himself again, do I threaten to report him to gaia so someone gets him the help he needs, or do I let him do something so stupid over virtual reality?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 pm
cool4
I could make you crew, I have that power apparently.

You wanna be crew?

Aoi threatened to kill himself again, do I threaten to report him to gaia so someone gets him the help he needs, or do I let him do something so stupid over virtual reality?
NO YOU HAVEN"T THE POWER TO LET SEMOK CREW!!!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVE FREAKEN 500 50mg PILLS OF BENADRYLV AVAILAVBLE TO ME SO DONT ******** MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff