Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm
Misty sinks lower into her seat. (Misty) _thinking_ I hope Joey is not too bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 pm
(Joey) Hmm well, I know I gotta respect him cause my sista, on the otha' hand I don't much like him. Grr what am I saying he has had me wearing this gett-up for a week now.

Starts sratching his back against a wall in Kaiba corp. Activating a button, Gyahh! thats new I guess.

Joey leans in and sees the room opening up, it looks like a hide out in there. Hyaa He jumps into the room. looking around.

(Joey) Kaiba has alot of time on his hands, while he inspects all the screens in the room. and he has alot of dueling footage here.

Not bad myself,  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:13 am
(Kaiba) I am full, and even more so I want a little alone time with you. I have already instructed Roland to take everyone to where they want to go in the limousine.

The gang and "The Keyblades" have left together happily.

(Kaiba) Now then, I have prepared some entertainment for you, my angel. Kaiba signals for the band to come over to their table. They play a love song for the married couple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 am
(Misty) Oh Seto. I love you. As she leans against Seto's chest.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 am
(Kaiba) This was just the beginning. The song slows down and the band plays so softly. Kaiba reaches in his jacket and reveals from his pocket a box.
(Kaiba) Go ahead open it.. Its Our anniversary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am
Misty opens the box. Inside was a locket like the ones Seto & Mokuba wear. (Misty) Seto it's beautiful! I got you something too. Misty reaches into her Purse & pulls out a small black box.

(Misty) I hope you like it. I tried to make it special.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 am
heart
You got me something too? Well, first take a look inside your locket its not only got our photos in it. I inscribed it ~With all my love, Kaiba  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 am
Kaiba then reaches for his gift. He inspects it. I wonder what's inside?  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:40 am
(Misty) I love it. I'll never take it off. As she hugs Seto. You are so sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 am
Kaiba opens his box and inside was a locket as well. But tge pictures inside were different Instead of he and Mokuba. Its got Kaiba and Misty in it. wink

(Kaiba) Thanks, this means so much to me. I now have a new reason to fight on. We should get going soon. Weird stuff tends to happen at night.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 am
(Misty) Yes. We should get home before things get crazy. Misty Wrapped her arm around Seto's waist. I know you'll protect me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm
As they leave the restaurant, Kaiba stops to ask Misty something

(Kaiba) doesn't this place remind you of something?, well it should.. This is where I proposed to you. heart  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 pm
(Misty) Now that you mention it,I thought this restaurant looked Familiar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 pm
The couple hugs, and Kaiba kisses Misty. (Kaiba) I would do anything for you. At the front of the restauraunt a waiter hands them the doggie bag of food they requested.

(Kaiba) Wheeler better be glad we even had brought something for him. Under normal circumstances I would never allow him even near my place. But now, I see myself getting along with him.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 pm
(Misty) Even though he can be kinda dumb & Annoying at times  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash