Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Bloody Birthday (1x1 me and Reaper William T Spears)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All I ever wanted was for him to notice me, to see that I was even there.

I always wished that maybe if I seemed interested in what he loathed he'd grow more protective of me, and show how envious he was on the inside but....it never was and never can be...I wish...

"I wish..."

Today is Grell's birthday and there's only one thing, or rather one person, on his list. He wants the man that he adored to love him if even for just one single day, so that he can repay his kindness for having raised him all those years, but William is always fixated on his work...

But then Grell comes in for a shock. William grants him a single birthday wish as a present, and this is where this story begins...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 am
"Really William? Are you for real!?!" Grell was looking at William like he had told him it was okay to paint the Shinigami HQ completely red or something, but all the other had told him that he would grant him one single wish for his birthday, as long as it was within reason of course. The reason why this had come to such a shock to the red-headed reaper was because William had never done such things for him before. As long as he could remember Grell had always admired William after he raised him up from diapers, and he has this undying desire to pay him back.

Ever since we were first starting out I loved him from the bottom of my immortal heart, but he never once really looked at me...today is going to be different. I promise.

"If you really are being serious then I already know what I want...You...I want to spend the whole day with you without you pushing me away, and we have to do things that I want to do. No going to boring operas that put me to sleep, and no going off to play Bingo, even if the numbers are marked in red. Can you really grant me that?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 am
William was starting to wish that he'd just given him a birthday card like he always had did every year. It was standard procedure. But this year....would be Grell's first century as a Reaper. Most Reapers had their friends take them out on a special dinner or an event to mark the occasion, but as it was, Mr.Sutchliff didn't have any friends, or close colleagues for that matter. So it fell onto Dispatch Manager William T Spears.
The other reaper held back a sigh.
"Alright, We will do whatever it is that you want to do, but one condition, my weekly Bingo game. I do not want to miss it. However the time before the game and after, that will be your time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am
Grell sighed, wishing that his 1st Century birthday didn't have to fall in Bingo Night of all nights. "Very well then...since I don't want to be without you during that time I'll shall...can't believing I'm saying this but, I'll go to Bingo Night with you, but if you hear snoring it isn't the old man that always sits in front of you doing just that after the third number gets called. This is my special day and I want to spend all of it with you. This is...important to me...." Grell pouted a bit, hoping that William would allow him to come with despite the fact that he hates Bingo. That's gotta tell him something about his true feelings for him....right?  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:34 am
Repressing another sigh, William nodded. "Deal, just remember to bring something to entertain yourself with like a book or something quiet." He said, the stoic reaper used his hand to push up his glasses. "Since today is a half day I will see you in the lobby at noon. Don't be late Grell." Spears said starting to turn away other reapers where starting to glance at them on their way to that morning's work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 am
"Alright I'll be there!" He waved good bye to him before noticing the glances that he in particular were getting. Grell being... flamboyant wasn't the reason why he didn't get any friends. It was because he was absolutely nothing like them at all. Along the endless sea of black suits he was a blood spot on the white carpet, noticed by all, but too bothersome to get rid of. His teeth weren't like theirs, and by gracious he let his hair grow out way too long for a Reaper! Ronald Knox was rather close to him in terms of personality, but even he had more real friend then Grell did.

Like usual he pretended it didn't bother him, and he made it to the lobby a few minutes before noon, and he wasn't taking anything with him. To show William how much he appreciated him he was going to play Bingo with him. despite how much he hated it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 am
After double checking to make sure that the paperwork was correct, William T Spears placed the last one in the "in" box by the filing cabinet. A moment later after checking the clock, William hurried down the stairs knowing that the elevators would take too long , the last thing he wanted to be was late for anything.
Will was barely winded as he stepped into the lobby.

Grell was like an obnoxious red ink spot on a flawless white shirt. Spotting him easily, William's shoes took him to the red-head. The lobby was filling up with people going to either lunch, or coming in for the afternoon shift or like him, getting off the morning shift.
"Grell....Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am
Grell smiled and nodded, planning on being on his best behavior. "Yes I'm ready to go, and I've decided that I'm going to play Bingo with you this time, that is if it's alright with you." Grell didn't mind the traffic in the halls seeing as he was ignored by all of them anyways. He just hoped that the owner of the Bingo Hall would even let him in. There were a few shops he couldn't go in because the owners were afraid that he'd do something terrible.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:53 pm
"That is fine." William said as they started to walk out of the building. "It's lunch now, where do you want to go?" he asked. pushing his glasses up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm
"Well there's a really nice sushi place that doesn't mind me stopping in for a bite to eat so let's go there!" Grell smiled happily as he took William by his hand and led him there. When they were inside a female Asian shinigami wearing traditional Japanese wear smiled at Grell before letting them inside, taking them to a special table. "The usual Grell-san?" Grell nodded, and then looked at William. "Are you..Grell-san's date?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm
He felt a p***k of irritation at eh pointed question. Will Shook his head. "No I am not, I am treating Grell to lunch." He looked away from the waiter. picking up the menu, Sushi wasn't really his thing he hoped that they had other things on the menu as well. "Can I have the beef ramen bowl?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 pm
Grell looked a bit sad when William said that he wasn't his date, but he knew anyways that he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up on that one. The waitress nodded her head and walked away. "You know...you didn't need to sound so irritated at the idea of being seen with me. I simple, 'I'm treating Grell to lunch for his birthday today.' would have been enough. Anyways doesn't matter, as long as I get you for today."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 pm
William glanced up from the menu, he placed it down. "I've had to rearrange my sceudual for today knowing that no-one else would have even bothered to invite you to lunch." He said looking over at the red-head, William's green gaze was hard, unyielding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 pm
"I know that...." Soon the food arrived and he ate it, thinking it was very good, but now he was a bit down and depressed on his birthday, because it seemed like William was bothered to be with him just because no one else would. Would he even bother with him he wondered, if he was handed over to someone else? Most likely not. He'd be just like everyone else. Soon Grell was finished and he sat there, waiting on William like the good reaper he could be.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 pm
As William ate the ramen, he noticed that Grell seemed to be a little subdued, if not well behaved it was really odd to see him this way, and from his previous experiences with the red Reaper, it usually meant that he was ill.
But he was perfectly fine this morning. Lifting an eyebrow. He asked.
"Is there something wrong Grell?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces