[PRP] (Rhinelander & Cyrille & others)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm
Thread RP log with appearances from all these soquili.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Rhyleigh
Dru: wiggles around in a circle while shaking his butt
Cyrille: rolleyes shakes her head at him, before moving over and snatching the carrot for herself

Thamin
Rhine nipped his mother as he stopped and watched his brother. "You dont need that; too healthy, you'll become skin and bones....."

Rhyleigh
Dru: "Look I am a flutterby" spins around and attempt to 'fly'.
Cyrille: turns towards Rhine and nips him back " I am not going to become skin and bones from eating carrots, dearling."

Thamin
Rhine shrugged. "Worth a shot to try to get you to eat sugar either way.... Keep On Fluttering Amadour!"

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: nudges Rhine with her head "Do not encourage your brother. " turns and shakes her head at Dru before turning back to Rhine "And I do eat sugar, just not epic amount of it.

Dru; bows at his family "Thank you, and for my next trick I shall pull a rabbit out of my head" looks around "Uh wait I have to go find a rabbit.. and a hat.. whatever that is" runs over to look in around some trees

Keelie: slowly walks over and leans on her mama "I always seem to arrive when rather odd things are happening, here"

Thamin
Rhine shrugged. "I dont see why not. I'm just being me encouraging Amadour to be himself."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: nuzzles Keelie "Dearlie, we are always like this" turns back to Rhine "So what have you been up to? hmmmm?"

Keelie: "Oh that is good.. I think" shugs and goes and leans on Rhine.

Dru; slumps against a tree and begins to snore " zzzzzz snort snort.. zzzz snore"

Thamin
Rhine braced himself as he was leaned against, though he was partially use to it. "Actually, this is nothing compared to how we normally are." He turned to Cyrille. "Absolutely nothing, to tell the truth, mom." Nods in Dru's direction. "And look, Amadour has settled."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: arches a brow at Rhine "Oh really and just how are we norm.. wait you are avoiding my question. Rhine, dear, what have you been up too? Hmmm do you have a lady love or anything?"

Keelie: "Oh dear that is a loaded question" snickers and nuzzles her brother.

Thamin
Rhine smirked, surprised for the occurrence to happen so soon, but still expecting it none the less. "Oh Cyrille.... You yet again didnt listen to what was said to you, but to others..... You have a tendency to do that."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: Tilts he head at Rhine " What in the world are you babbling on about?" narrows her eyes at him.

Keelie: lazily begins to nibble on her ghost plushie.

Ainsley: happily bounces towards the others " Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Grand-Nana!!! Have you seen my Grandpapa? I need to ask him QUESTIONS" slides and stops in front of the others "Oh and hello other family members who's names escape me." bounces in place.

Thamin
Rhine's face became very stern, almost wrathful as he turned and got within a foot of his mothers face, but his eyes betrayed his emotions. It was as if he could no longer mask it, or had simply come to the conclusion that he had to face it and admit to it. Hurt... "Every time the family gets together an argument breaks out. I admit; I instigate quite a bit of them. I dont do it because I am defiant. I do it because I see things that can and will be detrimental to the family. I try to make them known without flat out saying that someone is screwing up, so that they may be addressed before they become negative." Rhine took a step back, nodding to Dru. "For example, Amadour is an adult but you still treat him like a child. Dont do this, dont do that.... Any time I see you around him you are telling him he is doing whatever he is doing wrong, or that he isnt supposed to do it at all. How is he to learn and make mistakes otherwise? How is he to grow? How will he ever learn that he has to live his own life. I am sure you wouldnt want to spend your entire life babying him; grand kids and great-grand kids need that attention more." He pursed his lips for a moment before continuing. "And listening... You dont do that very well. You are very defensive and have no reason to be. The second anyone makes any mention of you being wrong or at fault and you fly off the deep end with your anger and rage and nipping. Instead of listening you just assume everyone else is wrong. Example - You asked what I had been up to; I said I had been up to nothing, and even ended the sentence by saying mom, something I havent done recently. And you replied with 'you are avoiding my question. Rhine, dear, what have you been up too?' So.... You may venomously, as usual, narrow your eyes at me, but believe me... You have no cause to other than your own doing.

Duncan: *is off consoling Linn, who is having a mental breakdown.*

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: closes her eyes and takes a few deep breathes before answering her son " When you said 'Absolutely nothing, to tell the truth, mom', I thought you were still refering to what you said about this being nothing like how the family is and not that you had not been up to nothing. I was listening to you, I just misunderstood what you were talking about." she nods towards Dru "I do not mean to treat your brother as a child. Yes, I know I need to let him do things and make mistakes, but I don't want him to be hurt again. " she turns back to Rhine "He was the only family I had for a long time and I guess I am a bit over protective of him from that as well." she hooves at the ground a bit " I am aware that a few of my grandbabies, great grandbabies, and my children are having problems, and I am trying to help as much as I can, really I am dearling." she looks up at him. "But hardly anyone comes to talk to me about those them. I was unaware that I came off as being defensive, as I don't mean to be so."

Thamin
Rhine nodded, his stern expression lightening a little as she continued to talk. "Miscommunication and assumptions - they can be very detrimental. And... It is something I need to work on as well." He said, the words still coming out quite stern and cold. Yet his mother continued on to speak about Amadour, and as she did so his expression began to falter even more. The hurt that he had been unable to hide in his eyes was beginning to break through to his brow, and if one was very observant they would notice that he had begun to blink more frequently. "One does tend to cling to what comforts them..." He managed to get out, still stern, but no longer cold. "Because he was there for you for so long you are trying to be there for him; and he may have been hurt..... And you may want to protect him and not let him get hurt... But shouldn't he have the opportunity to see if he has learned from previous experiences, see if he can avoid it himself?" His voice was faltering now. "You cant live his life for him after all... You can only pass on what you know and hope he makes the appropriate decisions... And be there for him when he needs you." He moved forward, draping his head over his mom's neck, the closest thing to a hug he could muster up. "And I know, mama... I know you dont mean to be... I know you try... But, mama.... I am trying too."

Rhyleigh
Keelie: smiled as she looked to see her brother leaning over their mama's neck. She moved over and nuzzles against Cyrille "I'm head'n back home for a bit mama, I'll be back later or torrrow" she stated before nipping at the older mare's main for a moment. " the young mare then touched her nose to Rhine's "I'll see you later too, big bro" she giggled out before bounding over and bumping hims with Ainsley "Bye byes Ainie-boo," she laughed out before trotting off into the forest.

Cyrille: Listened to Rhine as he talked, nodding ever so often. She knew he was correct about there being several assumptions on the family and that there was usually a misunderstanding when any of them got together. She nuzzled Keelie, when she was nuzzled by her and laughed a bit as her youngest daughter interacted with the others. Then leaned into Rhine's chest and nuzzles him a bit. "Yes, Rhine, you are correct. I should really let Dru do things on his own, and I usual do. Though it looks like a have to get over the sugar then" she stated a laughed a bit, glancing over and Dru who had fallen asleep leaning against a tree. "We, the family, do tend to misunderstand each-other and assume things. Personally I assume things because often I am told things in a roundabout way, instead of straight forward. It's like I am just suppose to know things.. which I do not."

Ainsley: grumbled a bit and stuck is tongue out as Keelie " Pffft don't call me that or I shall call you Great- Auntie Kee-Kee," the stallion stated before sticking his tongue out at the retreating mare. " Oh oh it's family hug time!" he exclaimed before bounding over and nuzzling against Cyrille. "Whoah you are tall are you?" he asked Rhine as he glanced up at him.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces