Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Cutie Darling

Anxious Star

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Lexine! I've been on gaia since early 2008 and I adore the color lavender. I'm 21 so I've been through my fair share of personality phases while on gaia. (We don't talk about 2009) I enjoy helping others and am prone to hosting contest where everybody wins something. As far as I know Tektek is down in the dirt (may it rest in peace) so I have no way of resuming making dream avis for others.
I like to think I have a knack for styling in monochromatic colors. Such as lavender.
I'm always happy to make donations so don't hesitate to ask if you need help getting an item. Just don't get mad if I refuse (which will always have a just reason).
That's about it for me. Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:09 pm
Hello names Jen but most people call me guen cause thats my user name. I'm 22 and a current house wife at the moment. I love to roleplay and I would like to do a group roleplay but there are usually to many requirements and the confusion and waiting gets abit to much so I like to just do 1x1 or a group of three would be okay not to bad I dont think i'm semi lit... though I just assume this because its nearly impossible for me to do 1 liners in any situation anymore unless left with a choice. but yea thats alittle about me hi o-o  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vinedoe

Advanced Gaian

6,575 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 pm
Hii I'm Vin, I'm pretty new in this guild. I'm sure I'll have an amazing time in here! xD You guys seem awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:00 pm
༺༻༺༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈:

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Oops, I neglected to introduce myself! You may call me Quinny. Um, I'm about to hit the big two-oh, and I just finished my second year of college. I quit this site around six years ago, but I came back on the whims of some friends. I like to roleplay when I'm not busy (I have a rp blog on tumblr, actually), so I'd be down to do a few threads here, too! (I'm a tad shy though, so it may take a lot of coaxing.) It's a pleasure to meet you all.

༺༻༺༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

takemus

Desirable Sex Symbol

AngelBiscuits

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:30 pm
I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Angel, I'm in my 20's and I've been on the site since I was like...I'm not sure how old I was15 maybe? I just remember that when I joined Rufus was alone in the shop and fishing was still a hot game. I've been through a few accounts since then.

Anyway, I'm married and currently finishing my last semester of hairstyling/beauty school.

I love most things beauty related, video games, sci-fi, and I am a bird enthusiast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:59 pm
Hello biggrin I'm Shila, I've been around (on a different account) since 2003
I haven't been on for quite some time and just got back on, happy it's still sweet biggrin I so miss ZOMG though sad
Anywhoooo, I have no friends on here! I'll talk to anyone about almost anything, love random chats haha biggrin add me if you wish!

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 am
Yo i am new here!
Names Gautami but call Tami.
18 l Indian
I love chatting and having fun in town.
I draw bump art and sign art and also randomly give free art to my friends~
If you wanna know moe about me feel free to Pm me ill reply as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm
Hello! I'm Chloe from Australia. I'm still reasonably new to gaia and having fun getting to know my way around here and making new friends. smile I do tend to go a few days where I am unable to post a lot so please bare with me I will be active on the days I can be.
Thanks.

ChloeBaBear

Heroic Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500

ItsJustCloud

Interesting Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 am
Hello!
it feels late for me to introduce myself since I joined last year..I cannot remember when exactly but after I joined I left gaia for my studies and work..but now I have time(50-50). and I am really hoping to meet you guys!
oh and the about me stuff: I like playing games( like a lot) and you can call me EJ cuz its easier because its just 2 letters..pretty much ask me anything and I will help out as best as I can..that's about it..again sorry for the late intro  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Hi! My name is Kriza.
I am 25 years old.
I created this Gaia account 2-3 years ago,
and just remembered it lolol.
So I'm back on here now figuring out what all there is to do!
I love making new friends
add me/message me if you wish! smile  

Opalescent Flame

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:30 pm
I started on gaia back in 2006. I was really active in my guild back then and within a few years ppl went their own way there and its a quiet guild for years now. I'm 30s, a grill (or old lady.. depending on where u fall on the age spectrum urself lol) For many years now I've been stopping in once or twice a year to play dress up and check announcements.. I got nostalgic and determined to find a smaller close knit guild like what I had and a bigger guild with lots of ppl and randomness.

So this guild definitely seems big and random and fun. Thank you for having me! I play world of warcraft and stream once in a while on twitch. I work a boring desk job but bills yo. So helleur and nice ta meetcha! Looking forward to trying out this zomg thing tonite.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:28 pm
HEY!!! I'm monjong-wer, I created this account in 2009 (I believe so, not quite sure, maybe sooner, like 2007 or so). I was a "normal" gaian-user, talking here and there, and playing whatever happened to appear (espeacilly zOMG!). But a few years later I stopped playing but never quite got tired of this game. Today (literally less than 1h ago) I remembered Gaia and was surprised that the site still existed and my account was alive as well, so here I am! Can you tell me what happened in Gaia in these last 5 to 6 years I was innactive? AHAH =b

PS: By the way, how is this guild going? I remembered it used to be super active and filled with cool people!  

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100

Pokemon Trainer Jess

Sexy Superfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm
hi hi my guild, im pokemon trainer jess and i like pokemon and anime, also could u all please help me out with votes, im entered in today's gaia runway contest, the them of the contest is Consuming Media and this avatar im wearing is entered, please help me out with votes, im currently 8 votes behind the 5th place spot and 35 votes from the lead, please help me win my 1st runway contest, please and thank yous very much! ^_^ voteing ends at 11:59 pst time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:30 am
hello guys i am soniiiety i have a legendary name i been to many comunity and then is my 5th day on my acc i am new to gaia i would like to talk and make friends please add me so we can talk and more etc  

soniiiety

Interesting Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Trinity G.

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:40 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm Trinity, made this account back in 07. I just came back to Gaia on a 5 year hiatus, to find out all of my friends are gone. Came here in hopes of finding new ones.

Not too much to say about me, guess I'd rank myself as a gamer, but one stuck in 2005 or so, mostly have been playing The Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 that came out for the PS4 lately. The most recent game I play is Rocket League I guess.

I work in tech support, so I'm sarcastic by nature. I know decent amounts about PCs and tech things, but I find myself getting out of touch every now and again

I think that suffices for a hello!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces