Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:31 pm
Ok. I am basically working on getting a few more felines and a few familiars into my horde. I always lose tract of where i try for them at. SO!

I will not only keep a copy of my custom forms here; i will also track custom thread attempts towards low luck customs. yay! also.... i'll keep my quest for Ness here as well. Forget what I once posted for her name to be for that though. it's been so long since her quest was approved. x3

so for now:
1 hare
3 lions
1 goddess of affection ((please.. noone steal this))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm
Name: Sungura'Malidadi
Stage: (Baby/Adult) adult
Species: hare
Parents:--
Offspring: --
Description:she is mostly a creamy khaki
with a tear like shape from the top of her nose and it wraps around the area of her mouth/cheeks to her chin and a little bit onto the top of her chest in a much paler shade similar to FFFAEA
The tips of her ears, feet, paws, and tail are all a rich mahogany; probably close to 660033
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
img

custom thread attempts:
Safaia's May 2013
Jet's june 2013

Name: tbd
Stage: Adult
Species: lion alternate
Offspring:--
Description: I'd like her to have some purples, blues, and maybe touches of white or silver for accents. I'd prefer if the markings fade from one color into another? I'd like tabby cat style coloring on her
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

custom thread attempts:
Safaia's May 2013
Jet's june 2013

Name: tbd
Species: Lion alternate
Offspring:--
Description:white with blue, navy blue, and a bright shiny blue how they mix and apply is up to you
would also like to see it somehow look like well see the reference. XD
Reference Image(s), if applicable: carousel version

custom thread attempts:
Safaia's May 2013
Jet's june 2013

Name: Sho'Na Gu'Lati
Species: alternate lines
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: base Very Purple. here, with some of this shade of purple as some tiger stripes that gradient or blend into this shade of purple.
and, i'd like not too much markings on the face... but something like this or slightly paler right around the nose/mouth, eyes, and very bottom of paws and a little of underbelly. and you can add some markings of your choice around the face in the darker color of purple. but i'd prefer something that's subtle and possibly dramatic at the same time.
Reference Images: sorry. just left colour lover refs for tones of purples. if it matters at all, she's intended to go to the S'F

custom thread attempts:
Jet's june 2013

Domain: Affection
Existing Overlapping Domains: love, friendship, mothers, lust, happiness, potentially compassion too when that God's quest is finished.
Physical Description: She'd pretty much physically be a translated version of my old numa, with a soa appropriated name. reference image
Concept:
The idea behind her is that by nature; she's extremely affectionate. She just adores to hug, kiss, hold her friends and loved ones.
Temporary Powers: [Up to three. Be very specific with what they can do/can't do.]
1 - can cause the person she wants to show affection to; their will desires that affection
2 - after physical affection from her, animal in question temporarily carries an after effect that also makes the first person they come in contact exceptionally willing to accept their affection as well
instead of a third power, just wanna state that in regards to BOTH of those effects: gods or offspring of said gods that embody anything like hate or violence... her power holds no sway over. in fact, anything to do with physical violence completely voids her abilities. additionally, exceptional and unadulterated expressive hatred can make her sick and feel incapacitated.
Permanent Power: with exception of very evil, dark, or demonic beings... she can without touching and close proximity... make everyone in that zone be accepting of each other's affections. maybe in some cases, some might seek her out in hopes that she could help them in a situation they wanted to show someone how they felt. However, she specifically does not like to do this even though she is able. She feels it meddles too much with an animal's honest will. For that reason, she refuses to use this ability. She dislikes the idea of helping an animal win the heart of another through an air of forced acceptance.

In the name of the King!
Owned/Custom Idea: custom
SoA Name: Usiku Kucha
SoA Image: rough concept idea
Rank Desired: Entertainer
Back-up Rank: Slave? is that ok? x3 that or nanny.
Personality: She is a little bit of a guarded type. On the surface, she comes off as friendly and open. She talks lots about herself and socializes quite a bit. However, she is usually only offering enough about herself to invite others to tell her about their lives. She often is seeking to learn the things they don't always say to others. She delights in knowing what noone else or very few know. She considers her knowledge a type of currency that has a worth far beyond the worth of being royalty or having riches. Of course, that being a double edged sword and sometimes puts her in a predictament if someone decides later on they've told her too much.
At the end of the day, she looks out for herself. She will almost always put herself first.
Old Blood/New Member: Old Blood
-SIDE NOTE: [If you are choosing old blood and would like to plot out some form of how you joined/why you decided to join the pride, please let me and Buffy know via post here or a PM to the pride mule.]
OH, I'd very much be interested in knowing. In fact, while i'm stewing over ideas. I'm thinking... it could be fun that my entertainer was someone who always kept a low profile despite being often sought out by various older pride members for some personal entertainment from time to time. She sometimes learned of other lions' secrets. She usually kept them to herself as she feels they might come in handy down the road.
Other/Extra: [Did I miss anything? Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know here!]
this is just a rough custom idea since I don't own any soa's who are aren't in a pride who'd be willing to join one other than a familiar. my leopardess won't join any prides. >< she hates the very idea of prides... but i find this idea interesting. so i'm gonna try for the custom route. and i went with those colors cuz i really like them. and if i were to get her; eventually, i'd get her some edits that have a version of a dancer headdress and things on her arms and above her tail. x3

and for custom purposes later:

Species: Lion alternate

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff