Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Kindlegarten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you read?
  Yes!
  Not unless I have to.
  I don't know how to read! :(
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
We're not liable if you commit suicide, nor is gaia liable for such results.
Gaia is liable, cuz they have horrible people and made me develop horrible things in stuff, and it eventually made me go crazy and kill myself. They don't want that to happen to other people.

who are these horrible people, they're only liable if they are encouraging you to commit suicide. I believe none of us here have said that you should do such a thing, in fact many of us have stated that you should stop condoning the over dosage of drugs, and go seek help for all your problems. So no it's not our fault, and it's not gaia's fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:08 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Gaia is liable, cuz they have horrible people and made me develop horrible things in stuff, and it eventually made me go crazy and kill myself. They don't want that to happen to other people.

who are these horrible people, they're only liable if they are encouraging you to commit suicide. I believe none of us here have said that you should do such a thing, in fact many of us have stated that you should stop condoning the over dosage of drugs, and go seek help for all your problems. So no it's not our fault, and it's not gaia's fault.
well it's ******** Gaia and you all in this guild that made me a ******** alcoholic and benadryl addict in the first place. crying Cuz you all make me miserable. crying AND HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

well it's ******** Gaia and you all in this guild that made me a ******** alcoholic and benadryl addict in the first place. crying Cuz you all make me miserable. crying AND HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're telling you to seek help, not take alcohol and benadryl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:15 am
cool4
What will that do? The only reason why I am doing those 2 drugs a lot is cuz I am not doing anything all day and I need a ******** job. crying But I fear that many places are not accepting me cuz I have a bacherlors degree and they fear that I will take their job away from them. I should just submit an application to freaken Mcdonalds and see what happens, I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!! This job hunt is getting ridiculous.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
What will that do? The only reason why I am doing those 2 drugs a lot is cuz I am not doing anything all day and I need a ******** job. crying But I fear that many places are not accepting me cuz I have a bacherlors degree and they fear that I will take their job away from them. I should just submit an application to freaken Mcdonalds and see what happens, I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!! This job hunt is getting ridiculous.

It's probably not because you have a bachelors degree, and are going to take their jobs away. It's probably cause you have a bachelors degree in one of the worst fields for jobs to have a bachelors degree in. You also probably have odd social quirks that in interviews makes you seem like the wrong candidate for the job, or you give off a feel that you would be more training then success for the job.

There may also be an entitlement issue, because you have degree you are entitled to be paid above minimum wage -usually (not legally, but out of respect). If you moved to a tourist trap town you would be able to do museum work, or otherwise. For most jobs in your degree you require a masters or a teaching certificate.

A job like dishwasher: crappy high school job example.
They have requirements
Strong enough to take out the heavy garbage 50lbs load sometimes more.

ability to work in a high paced environment.
Able to be loud and yell out commands so everyone can hear you in a loud environment.

Crappy service job:
usually about presentation, someone who is likely to bring in tips since it covers the rest of the wage to bring it up to minimum. Someone who is extroverted, someone who can compose themselves well in interviews.

So it's not just you have a bachelors degree and that makes you better then them at their job that terrifies you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 am
So screw you cool4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT I AM DOING NOW I COULD've ******** DONE GOD DAMN 5 YEARS AGO in ******** summer 2008 and got a job at a ******** crap place that I have been trying to ******** done now. BUT Instead of 5 years ago, I am ******** 28000$ in ******** student loan debt on a ******** worthless degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have done what I am ******** DOING RIGHT NOW 5 YEARS AGO, like 5 years ago once I graduated and lived with my girlfriend more often right now without ******** college degree. It's ******** stupid. Having a high school diploma is much better than a college degree cuz the ppl willl fear they will take their job from them. ******** YOU ******** ALAMOGORDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU REPUBLICAN CAPITALISM!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
So screw you cool4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT I AM DOING NOW I COULD've ******** DONE GOD DAMN 5 YEARS AGO in ******** summer 2008 and got a job at a ******** crap place that I have been trying to ******** done now. BUT Instead of 5 years ago, I am ******** 28000$ in ******** student loan debt on a ******** worthless degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have done what I am ******** DOING RIGHT NOW 5 YEARS AGO, like 5 years ago once I graduated and lived with my girlfriend more often right now without ******** college degree. It's ******** stupid. Having a high school diploma is much better than a college degree cuz the ppl willl fear they will take their job from them. ******** YOU ******** ALAMOGORDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU REPUBLICAN CAPITALISM!!!!!!

Keep looking, welcome to the job market. When you went for your degree did you have an idea of what you were going to do with said degree?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Keep looking, welcome to the job market. When you went for your degree did you have an idea of what you were going to do with said degree?
nope. I highly doubt that ppl have here an associates degree or a bachelors degree in s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I said s**t. My mother plans to become an elementary school teacher so yeah, and my brother Blaine has already gotten a job at Centennial high school which is a new high school in the Las Cruces Area that just barely opened from the fall of 2012. So it's new. So he's ******** happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IF I DONT GET A JOB I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO SUB FOR THE STUPID DISTRICT THAT restricts me to stupid only stupid educational assistants or ALAMOGORDO HIGH SCHOOL teacher positions so yeah,I hatre how the districct is restricting me .But if I don't find a job or anything byt the augusgt 15. I will hate to stupid sub again which is stup
I WILL TAKE ANY ALAMOGORDO HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOB OR A MIDDLE SCHOOL TA ASSISTANT JOB. 0R AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL JOB THAT IS MUCH EASIER THAN AN ELEM POSITION.

sO YEAH, i' SURE THEY ARE ******** RETARDED AND WANT TO GET RID OF ME.; ******** THEM I AM BETTER THAN THEM THAN ANY 99% of their ******** 2013 class than anyday. I mean really. I am ******** smart. DON"T *(**( ( WITH ME!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm
So how about them kindles?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm
portraitofaudacity
So how about them kindles?
What's a kindles? EWW I HATE e book readers.

I love to own the REAL THING!!!!!!!! PHYSICAILLY TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Netflix and Hulu in s**t get rid of shows in s**t eventually, where it is much better to actually physically own it. So you can watch it again at any time, any time. Don't rely on netflix or hulu cuz they may eventually delete it cuz of stupid company issues. I prefer to still own stuff on DVD and blu ray in stuff so I can browse them NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have to worry about them deleting it. Just own a physical copy of it. Owning a physical feeling version of it is the best.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 pm
I enjoyed both ways of reading, I own a kindle I love it but also I love physical books.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 am
Netflix sucks. I wanted to watch ******** Avatar the last airbender again, and they ******** took it off. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo stupid. Told ya unrealiable. Now I have to borrow it from Brandon to watch it, cuz he owns all the dvds. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Netflix sucks. I wanted to watch ******** Avatar the last airbender again, and they ******** took it off. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo stupid. Told ya unrealiable. Now I have to borrow it from Brandon to watch it, cuz he owns all the dvds. stare

heart for dvds!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

That is life. Do you know how many college graduates I have worked with at low-end jobs? Too many..Seriously, A LOT. Get over it; you're going to have to work some job you absolutely hate, in order to make a life..blame the Republicans all you want]

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 pm
I should just be a ******** teacher. My brother Blaine is becoming successful with his awesome new job at a new high school in LAS cRUCES.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff