Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
One of my Buttons has been pushed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I calmed down halfway through this post.
  After havin' a long discussion with my cousin.
View Results

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 am
I myself have more concern for emotional concerns than matters of the flesh. I'd rather have an emotionally stable woman that fires my creative and intellectual sparks than a woman that qualifies as a drop-dead beauty any day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 am
Humans are stupid that is what they are. emo WE ALL ARE FAKE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything we see are fake anyways, so lets just end it right now. crying One of us dying won't even make a difference. Someone could destroy our planet in like a year or decade or even a 100 years from now and we wouldn't matter. It's pointless. All I wonder about is what it feels like to die, but i think it is when I blackout from alcohol where I get 5 phonecall i missed and not know why, as well as I think it is from when someone is like in a coma, and pulling the plug on them won't matter what they feel cuz they are already at like....somewhere... I Dunno. I just think we don't matter or anything.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Humans are stupid that is what they are. emo WE ALL ARE FAKE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything we see are fake anyways, so lets just end it right now. crying One of us dying won't even make a difference. Someone could destroy our planet in like a year or decade or even a 100 years from now and we wouldn't matter. It's pointless. All I wonder about is what it feels like to die, but i think it is when I blackout from alcohol where I get 5 phonecall i missed and not know why, as well as I think it is from when someone is like in a coma, and pulling the plug on them won't matter what they feel cuz they are already at like....somewhere... I Dunno. I just think we don't matter or anything.
Well, we don't matter in galactic or universal terms. At least, until we develop better technology of that sort.
And if we all die the earth will keep turning.
Nothing revolves around us.

But there are over 7 billion of us now, and we are aware of eachother's lives and deaths.
There are people who would miss you when you die.
Your death would mean one less teacher, and thus possibly bigger classrooms, and a few students get left behind, drop out, and their path through life is completely different because you weren't around.
And all the students you would have taught, possibly inspiring them to learn more about history...

We matter in the little ways. But all the little things add up to create our lives. And that's all we have. So make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 pm
KazeRin
portraitofaudacity
Is someone who does not reproduce useless to the reproduction of the species?
They're not contributing to the reproduction, so, yes?

But again, humans aren't bunnies. Or tribbles. There's a lot more to life than making babies.

Should have commented on this a while back, but I decided to disappear for a few days.

Even when someone doesn't reproduce, they can contribute to reproduction of their own genes, in a sense. However, this seems to only be the case with homosexual males.

You see, it's been found that the more sons a family has, the more likely the next born son will be born a homosexual. This is because all of the males in the family share the same genes. If there are a ton of males in the same family with the same genes, if all of them were straight, they would start competin' with one another for a mate, which is just a waste of energy since they all have the same genetic makeup anyway. Therefore, havin' some gay brothers help to eliminate competition between family members, thus helpin' with reproduction.

So just because some individuals don't reproduce, that doesn't necessarily make them useless to reproduction, if that makes any sense. However, such usefulness has only been found for homosexual males, so asexuals and lesbians are still considered evolutionarily useless, in terms of reproduction.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 am
Semok
KazeRin
portraitofaudacity
Is someone who does not reproduce useless to the reproduction of the species?
They're not contributing to the reproduction, so, yes?

But again, humans aren't bunnies. Or tribbles. There's a lot more to life than making babies.

Should have commented on this a while back, but I decided to disappear for a few days.

Even when someone doesn't reproduce, they can contribute to reproduction of their own genes, in a sense. However, this seems to only be the case with homosexual males.

You see, it's been found that the more sons a family has, the more likely the next born son will be born a homosexual. This is because all of the males in the family share the same genes. If there are a ton of males in the same family with the same genes, if all of them were straight, they would start competin' with one another for a mate, which is just a waste of energy since they all have the same genetic makeup anyway. Therefore, havin' some gay brothers help to eliminate competition between family members, thus helpin' with reproduction.

So just because some individuals don't reproduce, that doesn't necessarily make them useless to reproduction, if that makes any sense. However, such usefulness has only been found for homosexual males, so asexuals and lesbians are still considered evolutionarily useless, in terms of reproduction.
Their neighbor's family just has to have more hot daughters xp

That's pretty interesting, though. Thanks for sharing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 am
I took an Evolutionary Psychology class and learned about that, so I like to share it. I tend to use it in arguments when people say that homosexuality is a choice and all that other bullshit.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:54 pm
KazeRin
Well, we don't matter in galactic or universal terms. At least, until we develop better technology of that sort.
And if we all die the earth will keep turning.
Nothing revolves around us.

But there are over 7 billion of us now, and we are aware of eachother's lives and deaths.
There are people who would miss you when you die.
Your death would mean one less teacher, and thus possibly bigger classrooms, and a few students get left behind, drop out, and their path through life is completely different because you weren't around.
And all the students you would have taught, possibly inspiring them to learn more about history...

We matter in the little ways. But all the little things add up to create our lives. And that's all we have. So make the best of it.
AND YEAH WE WILL NEVER DEVELOP BETTER TECHNOLOLY for like space in stuff at the rate we are going, it sucks. We are like at a standstill since EVERYTHING ******** REVOLVES AROUND MONEY, A ******** RETARDED HUMAN CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO MUCH PEOPLE ARE IN DEBT IN CRAP, ESPECIALLY IN THE US, So we cant spend time to develop in better technology and space in stuff, it's just impossible since we all believe MONEY IS REAL, which iT ISN"T!!!!!!!!!!! It's a retarded human creation. Before we survived on how we hunted and gathered...so money is totally stupid. As long as we continue to believe in money, WE WILL BE AT A STANDSTILL IN TECHNOLOGY. That's why other countries like Japan and stuff are beating us cuz they are less in debt and stuff and have nothing better to do. (THEY ARE NOT IN ******** WAR LIKE WE ARE, CUZ AMERICAN ARE STUPID ASSHOLES WHO LIKE PICKING FIGHTS WITH OTHER LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES CUZ WE ARE STUPID!!!!!!!!).  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff