Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How did you get here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you enter the River of Polls?
  I have the home page bookmarked
  I usually have a Notice about in my Gaia Feeds
  I go to My Guilds and click on a Recent Topic
  I go to My Guilds and View Forum
  I have the main forum bookmarked
  I only entered once; I have never left the River. I'm, like, a poll fish now O_O
View Results

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 am
There's nothing wrong with eczema and I don't think you're gross, Aoi.

I do think you should take it easy on the benadryl though. It's none of my business but I don't think that it's healthy to take too much of that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:25 am
portraitofaudacity
There's nothing wrong with eczema and I don't think you're gross, Aoi.

I do think you should take it easy on the benadryl though. It's none of my business but I don't think that it's healthy to take too much of that stuff.
HOW IS IT UNHEALTHY???????? You can't say that alcohol is safer than benadryl? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:04 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin
Also: eczema is gross. You're gross. Yuck.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A SKIN CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS PPL WHO DISCRIMINATE PPL ON THEIR PROBLEMS IN STUFF.

Well well look at the pot calling the kettle black.
I knew you'd react like this.

Think of how that made you feel.

Now think of all the dumbass s**t you've ASSUMED about women.

Now stop being an a*****e.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin
Also: eczema is gross. You're gross. Yuck.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A SKIN CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS PPL WHO DISCRIMINATE PPL ON THEIR PROBLEMS IN STUFF.

Well well look at the pot calling the kettle black.
I knew you'd react like this.

Think of how that made you feel.

Now think of all the dumbass s**t you've ASSUMED about women.

Now stop being an a*****e.

Thanks.
What have I said about women? All I have said about them is that they are weak in stuff, but I fear that women HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING JOBS NOW than men are these days. ESPECIALLY IN AN OFFICE SETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTIME I call a particular number or a number to talk to someone, it is like 95% it will be a freaken woman, meaning that WOMEN ARE MORE LIKELY TO OBTAIN AN OFFICE JOB SETTING!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz their voice sounds more suitable for an office/phone setting, where guys are expected to do hard labor which is ******** retarded but I think that is what it is happening now. Females have a better chance of getting hired than males now in office and more easy going professions. It's scary. crying I WISH I WAS A ******** FEMALE!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am
I'm sure you ALL KNOW ONE PROFESSION THAT FEMALES TAKE OVER AND MALES ARE MINORITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT's sad my friend Jennifer didn't know any male substitutes until my mom mentioned me. It's sad.

And education is DOMINATED BY WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICE SETTINGS ARE ALSO DOMINATED BY WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU CALL FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL LIKE 85% chance TALK TO A WOMAN!!!!!!! IT's sad. Women are more suited for office based settings, where men are expected for hard labor and intense jobs in s**t. I'd DIE IF I WAS A CONTRUCTION WORKER!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT WORK OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 am
Women have beaten us. crying They will hold the most easier jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying THey have beaten us. crying I wish I was a female, I am crying right now. crying Women sound more pleasant over the phone then men do.

Susana Martinez is our first female governor of New Mexico, I didn't vote for her, but still the other nominee WAS ALSO a female person, Diane Denish which I voted for. Which shows that women will take over the most least intensive positions. crying I DON"T WANNA WORK HARD JOBS, I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE WITH OVER 100*F ALL THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!!!!!!!! crying I WANT OFFICE JOBS BUT THEY PREFER WOMEN FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am
Um. I was referring to your insistence that women must see weirdly.

But since you decided to go off in another direction entirely...
- Women hold ENTRY-LEVEL office positions. And STAY THERE FOREVER.
- Women are hired as secretaries because they have nicer voices AND tend to be better able to handle the dozens of tasks secretaries end up having to do. Men don't have the patience to stay in such a demanding yet low-reward position.
- MEN hold MANAGEMENT office positions. And GET PROMOTED.
- Look at the 'successful' businesspeople. Most of them are MEN.

- Teachers were traditionally women because it was just a glorified babysitter job, and this was the only job women could get easily aside from office work up until around our parents' generation. So most of the older, near-retirement teachers are women.
- We are heavily affected by role models, especially of the same gender. Thus, girls more likely to become teachers.
- It seems a lower percentage of men want to teach children. You see a much higher percentage of male professors in college.
- Hey look: MEN hold more of the HIGHER-PAYING and more PRESTIGIOUS teaching jobs.
- Lots of male principals as well.

-Women tend to become nurses, while men tend to become doctors. Which one is more prestigious and high-paying, hmmmm?

Sure, there are lots more female Stage Managers. But most of the Directors and Production Managers and General Managers in theater are men. Guess which ones are more prestigious.
NOBODY knows what my job is. My name never goes on the poster. It's all about the Director.

Men dominate the job market in engineering, computer science, upper management, medicine, mathematics, science, law, politics, etc, etc.

So get your head out of your a** and look at the whole picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am
Historically women, had to be the nurturing ones, men went off to war, or had to do the gruelling work. It's not some new thing that just happened, it's been that way for a long time. But when you look at the big picture women get the lower end jobs.

Aoi, quit being a lazy person, and don't be afraid to do something that requires working hard for once in your life.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:43 pm
So? No where will hire me.

ANd it makes me laugh that when I take the stupid assessments for the stupid jobs I apply for that when they refer to a manager or supervisor in the question, they USE THE PRONOUN "SHE" OR "HER" in it. Most of the assessments were like that. Pretty weird huh?

Well maybe New Mexico is different since we have a female governor and she's ******** up everything for males to get jobs and endorses women. stare I know she's really ******** up a lot of things in the educational sector.

And when I go to the Alamogordo Public Schools district office, I haven't seen a single male person working there, only women. I think most of the men I've seen are mostly janitors. And theres lots of female principles here. The high school and middle school I went to, the principles are women now. The high school hired a female principle like the school year after I graduated, still the current MAIN principle, not assistant. And the middle school has had the same female principle since i was in 8th grade to now. And I think the elementary school I went to has a female principle as well. And when I refer to principle, I mean MAIN PRINCIPLE, not just an assistant.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff