Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How did you get here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you enter the River of Polls?
  I have the home page bookmarked
  I usually have a Notice about in my Gaia Feeds
  I go to My Guilds and click on a Recent Topic
  I go to My Guilds and View Forum
  I have the main forum bookmarked
  I only entered once; I have never left the River. I'm, like, a poll fish now O_O
View Results

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 pm
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin
Um. I think Aoi invited me? I actually bothered checking it out because Semok was here, and there was some post still visible that capcartoonist had posted. I miss her emo

Such nostalgia tonight...I joined because of Aoi. He was in my main guild ( in 2005), which Kaze was a part of as well... heart heart

Kaze! I think I found Two Tone again tonight...under a different name. Go and pester him: cinder phoenix. He has messaging disabled though.
xp
... I shouldn't... I think he left because of me... But it's nice to think he's still around...

But Ochimaru is officially back...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 pm
Oh, here we go.
Profile comment from Aoi
"Kazerin OMG. crying I MISS YOU SOO BAD. The Aoi has missed you for all of these years. You should join me and Genevieve and come back to the guild. crying We all miss you, I miss you I'm sure a lot of ppl miss you."

I'd forgotten Gen was around when I first joined too. heart She disappeared on us for a long time cry  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 pm
I usually click on a recent topic, but sometimes I just go to the forum from the guilds page, or I follow a link from where I've been quoted.

Forgot how I first joined. It was too long ago to remember. I forget if I was friends with Nilaky already and he invited me to RoP, or if Aoi randomly invited me and then I befriended Nilaky. (He used to be a regular here, but hasn't been on Gaia in, like, six years)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin
Um. I think Aoi invited me? I actually bothered checking it out because Semok was here, and there was some post still visible that capcartoonist had posted. I miss her emo

Such nostalgia tonight...I joined because of Aoi. He was in my main guild ( in 2005), which Kaze was a part of as well... heart heart

Kaze! I think I found Two Tone again tonight...under a different name. Go and pester him: cinder phoenix. He has messaging disabled though.
xp
YOU HAD A GUILD? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shikume: Huh? Is the freshman you were talking about was named "Jed Osborn"? That has to be it. I know it is. He was weird.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:09 am
KazeRin
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin

xp
... I shouldn't... I think he left because of me... But it's nice to think he's still around...

But Ochimaru is officially back...
TELL ME ABOUT THIS OCHIMARU GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know he was a person in the stupid stoners guild I was in, but IS HE REALLY STILL ACTIVE? TELL HIM TO COME HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWHERE ELSE HE IS USELESS!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THE OTHER GUILDS ARE BURIED IN THE DESERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUNES SURROUNDED THEM ALL  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 am
I think Gen is referring to the stoner's guild. I think. "My main guild" can refer to whatever you post in most often...

I don't think Ochi is in any guilds. Just posting in Life Issues.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 pm
KazeRin
I think Gen is referring to the stoner's guild. I think. "My main guild" can refer to whatever you post in most often...

lol...Kaze is right. I meant, HSG (Wasn't that what it was called then The Happy Stoner's Guild?) You were totally there Aoi..what in the world were you doing there anyway? Oh well, that is how I met you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Huh? Is the freshman you were talking about was named "Jed Osborn"? That has to be it. I know it is. He was weird.
Yes, it was Jed o=

He thought it was funny seeing you worried about it ^.^  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 am
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin

lol...Kaze is right. I meant, HSG (Wasn't that what it was called then The Happy Stoner's Guild?) You were totally there Aoi..what in the world were you doing there anyway? Oh well, that is how I met you.
WELL I BELIVE I HAVE TOTAL RIGHT TO BE THERE NOW IF I WANTED TO!!! I KNOW FOR CERTAIN ALCOHOL IS CONSIDERED A FReAKEN DRUG YOU KNOW? JUST IN LIQUID FORM!!!!!!!!

AND EVEN THOUGH NO ONE KNOWS YET, BENADRYL/DIPHENHYDRAMINE CAN BE CONSIDERED A STONER DRUG ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL *#$(*@#(**(#@ YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASSURE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubht that any of you knew benadryl could get you high in 2005, yeah right.

This is an indie drug. DO IT, IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, I assure you I had total right to join that guild, weed isn't the only freaken drug out there you know, that guild shouldn've been dedicated for ANY DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEED, METH, CRACK, PRESCRIPTION PILLS, ALCOHOL, HERION, OXYCODONE, ANY OTHER DRUG YOU INJECT YOURSELF WITH, ETC, ANY OF THEM SHOULD COUNT AS A STONER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz I know for certain, THERE IS NO WAY THAT WEED/MARIJUANA CAN BE SAFER THAN BENADRYL OR ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!

But until weed becomes legal here, I can only rely on benadryl and alcohol. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin

WELL I BELIVE I HAVE TOTAL RIGHT TO BE THERE NOW IF I WANTED TO!!! I KNOW FOR CERTAIN ALCOHOL IS CONSIDERED A FReAKEN DRUG YOU KNOW? JUST IN LIQUID FORM!!!!!!!!

AND EVEN THOUGH NO ONE KNOWS YET, BENADRYL/DIPHENHYDRAMINE CAN BE CONSIDERED A STONER DRUG ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL *#$(*@#(**(#@ YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASSURE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubht that any of you knew benadryl could get you high in 2005, yeah right.

This is an indie drug. DO IT, IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, I assure you I had total right to join that guild, weed isn't the only freaken drug out there you know, that guild shouldn've been dedicated for ANY DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEED, METH, CRACK, PRESCRIPTION PILLS, ALCOHOL, HERION, OXYCODONE, ANY OTHER DRUG YOU INJECT YOURSELF WITH, ETC, ANY OF THEM SHOULD COUNT AS A STONER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz I know for certain, THERE IS NO WAY THAT WEED/MARIJUANA CAN BE SAFER THAN BENADRYL OR ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!

But until weed becomes legal here, I can only rely on benadryl and alcohol. biggrin

You're so cute, Aoi...
4laugh heart  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 am
GenevieveGautier
You're so cute, Aoi... 4laugh heart
Of course, WEED ISN"T THE ONLY drug that stoners do these days you know.

Benadryl is FREAKEN OVER THE COUNTER YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu can buy a 1000 50mg pack of it on freaken amazon USA for freaken 20 bucks, obviosusly selling people that much of an amount should tell you something that something is going on. biggrin HEHEHEHE I HOP:E BENADRYL BECOMES MORE POPULAR, but not too POPULAR cuz it will become prescription only whre it will be harder to get. BUT I HAVE DYSHIDROSIS EXCEMA MEANING THAT ANY DOCTOR IS WILLING TO PRESCIRBE ME BENADRYL TO REDUCE SWELLING AND IRRITATIONS ANYDAY SO I AM COVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAH

I feel like a pirate. I feel like Luffy from ONe piece  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 am
Gen told me to join. I just spent something like two hours writing a message to Two Tone that he might not even read. I'm going to read a book and take a nap now guys.  

portraitofaudacity

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 am
Aoi. You're taking antihistamines. Of course they're over the counter. People have allergies, antihistamines relieve them.

It's just sad that you're getting stoned on medicine. Nothing else.

Also: eczema is gross. You're gross. Yuck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:36 pm
portraitofaudacity
Gen told me to join. I just spent something like two hours writing a message to Two Tone that he might not even read. I'm going to read a book and take a nap now guys.

He will read it..he replied promptly to mine. I would like to have a CC of that message... rofl Keep coming back Port!

And Aoi, you are crazy, but I love you that way...
heart  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 am
KazeRin
Also: eczema is gross. You're gross. Yuck.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A SKIN CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS PPL WHO DISCRIMINATE PPL ON THEIR PROBLEMS IN STUFF. This condition if extremely worse, could prevent me from working cuz my hands if they got so bad from my excema, it could hurt and irritate me so badly that I can't work and most jobs require you to work with your hands or fingers, so I could get SSI!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ppl do not know that benadryl can get you high, that is all. Stupid they do not know. But if they do decide to make it prescription only, I will buy like 5 1000 pill packs on amazon so that I will have ME OWN KINDS!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff