Reply --Areas/Zones--
Hear ye, Hear ye, i'm trying to census folks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VearGreyloc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Sorry life's been giving me fits recently. Will have character finished sometime tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 pm
Hm...I remember being told that I had to change the name of the GOUF Ignited since we weren't using the original suit names or designations, so I did that and the manufacturer as well but from what I see I'm the only one that did so. What gives??? Did this decision get reversed?  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

Valin the Evil Hedgehog
Crew

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm
Wrathchild 138
Hm...I remember being told that I had to change the name of the GOUF Ignited since we weren't using the original suit names or designations, so I did that and the manufacturer as well but from what I see I'm the only one that did so. What gives??? Did this decision get reversed?

No, there was never any official rule about that. And no, you're not the only one who did so. My profile(First one up :p) has no designation and only the name Blood Knight for my suit. The manufacturer on suits SHOULD be changed from canon in most cases. We have no Zeon so Zeon can't have made the suits, no Anaheim, no ZAFT, etc. Manufacturer would be either Earth Federation's mobile suit factory(Whatever that may be called), self-built, or N/A[Unknown]. (Nor technically would they have named them, thus making the suits unnamed, but people seem to know the suit best by that name and still use it anyways[Some people just don't get that just because it's a picture of a Zaku doesn't mean it's called a Zaku].)

On a side note, I've taken to calling suits that look like a GM a FISH.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:49 pm
Valin the Evil Hedgehog
Wrathchild 138

No, there was never any official rule about that. And no, you're not the only one who did so. My profile(First one up :p) has no designation and only the name Blood Knight for my suit. The manufacturer on suits SHOULD be changed from canon in most cases. We have no Zeon so Zeon can't have made the suits, no Anaheim, no ZAFT, etc. Manufacturer would be either Earth Federation's mobile suit factory(Whatever that may be called), self-built, or N/A[Unknown]. (Nor technically would they have named them, thus making the suits unnamed, but people seem to know the suit best by that name and still use it anyways[Some people just don't get that just because it's a picture of a Zaku doesn't mean it's called a Zaku].)

On a side note, I've taken to calling suits that look like a GM a FISH.

Never said it was an official rule, just that I'd been told to do so. That aside, their visors do look like a diver's mask now that I think about it.  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

--Areas/Zones--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas