Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leightonlasers family

Back to Guilds

a guild for my family 

Reply Leightonlasers family
universe collide: new world Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:45 pm
"i may have to, these look bad" he said using metal arms to get him on the table "you, get out of here, i don't really like people, the stubborn mule will be fine, can't do anything for his brain though" gismo said doom leaving through the portal

doom came back to the house looking at admiral "he's fine, gismo needs to do alot of work though, but he's going to live" he said patting her head looking at volta "so, you came here to play? i don't really... play, and besides, aren't you like, a teenager now?" he asked her

"when-when were you able to-to do, what you just did, i thought you could not control your powers that well, did-did i really teach you that well when i told you all i knew about your powers?" tyler asked looking at her "how'd you get so god damn powerful? thats my way of putting it!" shadow said looking at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm
"yea...but I still like to play games and such- me and blaze swere around and read comic books..." she sighed

"I-don't know I just was really good at doing that....and im not that powerful..." she grumbled accidently letting out a small brust of engery. "aww great I- I gotta go" she whined running up stairs to her room. Dusty turned back to a neko "she got a lot of her genedics from karama and karama can be quite powerful on her own since karama has not done anything to upset the balance jinx has been obtaining power from that because jinx hasent had to well 'jinx' her mom or anyone else for that matter- a lot of raw power just in doormat right now-and yes you did help her out with her powers she got a better understanding." dusty grunted "She's done a lot with that power I must say its very nice, it's put her in a better mood"  

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 pm
tyler smiled walking upstairs "jinx, i'm sorry if we embarrassed you, i'm proud you have gotten so used to your powers so much, the things you have done for the family, and every one else, plus what you did when you saved the world, i-i am very proud of how well you and luck are turning out, and i hope sarasa will go the same way, you've changed me so much, you're the reason we have this happy family, thank you jinx... i love you" tyler said standing near jinx's room

"well, i do have a son of sorts, his name is mech, he should be waking up soon" doom said looking at volta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 am
"S-sorry about this" jinx winced the door hinges broke and the door fell. "-or not never can predict that.." she sighed calming down some looking around in the darkness of her room with holographic comets and galaxies swirling around she grunted floating around her room. "-I love you too...but I don't want credit for all that stuff..-you can come in- since I- jinxed my door." she went over to one of her books and floated on her back reading. "That was embarrassing though I'm not some show..." she grumbled.

Volta sighed "Mech's a robot though isen't he? I can't be around them they short circuttt" she whined irritated  

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 am
mech walked down stairs "he's mostly human" doom said mech looking at volta "can i have breakfast now?" he asked rubbing his eyes

tyler stepped into her room wincing trying to get used to, whatever phenomenon was happening in her room "so, uh, whats going on with your room, is this like, an anti gravity generator?" he asked looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 am
Volta grinned "I want breakfast!" she hopped up and down in the seat happily. Soul stumbled down stairs tiredly "Okay okay...i'll feed you guys..." she grumbled getting out the waffle iron. Soul walked over to doom kissing him "You couldn't make them breakfast before you left for whatever again?" she sighed leaning on him still trying to wake up.

"Yea" she laughed happily floating "i don't know why but I feel like I belong out there...it-It feels right to me" she sighed hanging upside down in front of him "but that's just me I doubt I belong up there.." she grumbled poking his nose playfully.  

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:16 am
tyler flapped his arms trying to get rightside up "y-yea, your my daughter and you belong with your family, plus space is a nice place to visit, but you would not want to live there, trust me, i've been in space" tyler said bumping into dusty "oh, sorry boy" he said grabbing onto his collar having him tow him along

doom grunted "yeah, i'm starting my own business and i have to get the leise to the building i have to get " he said drinking his coffee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 am
"ive seen space too dad its amazing and beautiful- i even met someone" she blushed dusty turned back to normal "oh no you dont miss jinx he is up to no good!" Jinx glared floating into her hammock "oh shut it dusty"

Soul grunted handing him a plate of waffles " well eat then get your lease- volta might as well be our kid as much as she hangs out here" soul grinned handing volta waffles.  

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 am
"and when were you going to tell me about this?" tyler asked concerned about this one guy, cause there ain't many guys in space

doom chuckled a bit "might as well be" he said mech looking at volta "so, who are you?" he said getting shocked a bit "owwy"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:24 am
"in this galaxy yea but the one i was in-" "mr mcbride dont even let her that man will just use her to find earth and conjure it!" Jinx grolwed "hes not that bad!" Dusty huffed sitting on her helping tyler to the ladder on her wall. "oh miss jinx you dont know other galaxys like i do humans are more simple minded- no effence tyler."

Volta whinced "sowwy didnt mean to do that" she blushed.  

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm
"no no, i agree with you dusty, but i also disagree you got to be careful who you date, whether it be from earth or another place..... take your mother for example" he said laughing awkwardly after he whispered that

"its okay, it happens everytime i walk past the outlet, it was worse when i was out on my own betting struck by lightning and causing power plants to fail" he said getting up "we need to get him some rubber insulations for his metal parts" doom said looking at him  
Leightonlasers family

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff