Reply Member Journals
Guitarlove's 365 Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:55 pm
Here we go! I'm not going to include much introduction, other than there might be some stories here and there from a story or two I'm writing. There might even be some fanfiction. Other than that, let's get a move on with the very first one!

001: New Beginnings

A short girl, looking no taller than 5'3" entered the classroom. She had long, naturally-red hair that was tied up in a ponytail. Her skin was a pale-pink, making her bright, almost turquoise eyes pop. She was rare red-head with no freckles in sight. Her outfit was a simple black pullover hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans.
She walked up to the teacher's desk, a gulp in her throat but with a determined mind. She was going to get this over with whether she wanted to or not.
"Mrs. Perry," she said as calmly as possible,"can we talk after class?"
"What for?" the teacher said, now facing her student. Mrs. Perry had dark brown hair and tan, ivory skin.
Melody looked behind her, students were starting to arrive. It was now or never.
"It's about my stepdad," were the words that came out of her mouth. She wanted to say "I have a problem at home", but her brain and mouth had an argument it seemed.
"I see," Mrs. Perry nodded. "We'll talk after class. Which you know to really be after school."
"Of course," Melody smiled nervously. She had this habit of whenever she smiled, it seemed her eyebrows betrayed her. It was only when she was laughing or genuinely happy she didn't.
The class went by as slowly as possible it seemed. Minutes went by like seconds and seconds went by like milliseconds. Every time she looked at the clock above the board, she was disappointed it was only five or ten minutes later.
'Time, please move faster,' she thought to herself, listening to the pencils hitting paper. She almost wished she had homework for study hall today.
Mrs. Perry was busy working on grading or whatever teachers do during study hall. To Melody, Mrs. Perry might as well been listening to heavy metal music or doing taxes.
After what felt like an eternity later, the bell finally rang. The students looked around with slight happiness. If it had been a Friday, they would be tripping over each other to get out the door. Today was a Wednesday, so it was more of slight smiles and chatter among friends.
Once everyone else left, Melody stood up and went to Mrs. Perry's desk.
"So, what is this problem with your stepfather?" the teacher asked kindly.
"He abuses me," Melody answered with no hesitation. Mrs. Perry looked like Melody said that lions had the ability to fly.
"Are you being serious?" Mrs. Perry asked in a serious tone.
"As serious serious can be," Melody answered. Melody thought this was the perfect time to show her teacher proof. She turned around, so her back was now facing the teacher.
"This is your proof," Melody said simply. She pulled her hoodie off, revealing a black and blue striped t-shirt. She lifted up her shirt some.
Mrs. Perry reacted as any sane adult would to what she saw. She looked like she had seen the most horrific and brutal thing on the planet. At the moment, to her, it was.
Scars lined her back similar to the stripes on Melody's shirt. There were also some that were jagged and some were vertical. A few were diagonal. Many were in the process of healing and slowly disappearing. At least two appeared rather fresh, no older than a week old.
Melody let her shirt go and return to it's proper spot a few inches past her jeans' waist line. She turned around to face her teacher. Said teacher had tears in her eyes. She was currently doing her best to hold them back.
"How....how long have you dealt with this?" she hiccuped.
"Eight years."
"Eight years?!"
Melody answered with a nod.
"We're getting you out of this," Mrs. Perry said with determination. "We are getting the police involved. And that, that wretched piece of existence for a man will not go unpunished."
Melody had tears now. Never had she encountered someone willing to work with her to end her miserable relationship with her stepfather.
She hugged her teacher, now sobbing uncontrollably.
"Thank..thank you," she managed to muster out.
For once Melody believed in something better. Perhaps, her terrible life would begin to change. It sounded thrilling and scary to her all at once. However, she knew it had to happen. After all, change is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm
002: Cause/Effect

My name is Corrie. My real name is something most of my friends can't pronounce, so they declared me as Corrie. I don't mind, really. I've agreed to plenty of things. However, there is one thing that I can't.
"Life is just cause and effect," I argued yet again. I was arguing with my friend Audrey. Audrey is considered by most with beauty and optimism. I personally find her yes, pretty, but also annoying at times.
"That's not true," she replied. "Why do you think that?"
"It's the truth," I said back. "Someone makes a choice, whether good or bad, and then faces the consequences. That is how life works. You can't change that or somehow make it untrue."
"But it isn't true," she said with a smile on her face. "Sure, people make choices. We make hundreds, no thousands of choices everyday. But what about a prisoner?"
"A prisoner?" I said sarcastically. "Yes because a prisoner didn't face consequences. They did a crime, and after a trial and such, they were put where they belong."
"Corrie, you're being too literal," she put a hand on my shoulder as she said that. "What I'm talking about is a prisoner trapped by society. A prisoner trapped not by their actions, but the actions of others. They're not the effect of their own choices, but the choices made by those who lived decades to centuries before them."
I thought about what she said long and hard. It did make sense, but at the same time it didn't. This is coming from someone who escaped a prison. Maybe I'm arguing with the wrong person.
Or maybe, I'm in the one in the wrong.
"Maybe you're right," I replied after a few minutes.
"Maybe?" she laughed.
"Yes, maybe."
I couldn't help but laugh with her.

(This is one of those stories from the one I'm writing. I will have a WIP thread soon for it. First I'm going to finish profile pictures of all them.)  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm
003: Peace of Mind

Melody was both excited and nervous. She was starting her new life at a foster home. It took her three hours to get to the house, it being a couple hundred miles south of her hometown. Her agent, Clarissa, took her. Clarissa was just a few inches taller than Melody, but she had much shorter hair and slightly tanner skin.
"This is the place," Clarissa announced. She had stopped their four-door car in the driveway. They both unbuckled their seat belts and gladly left the car. After gathering her luggage, they both walked up to the front door. It only took a doorbell ring for a woman to answer.
Melody didn't have much information on the family. She knew their names, Olivia, the mother, Kade the father, and Aiden their son who was a year older than her. She had seen photos of them, but none of them properly conveyed Olivia's contagious smile. It seemed to make her face seem a combination of small and huge.
"You must be Melody," the woman smiled even wider. "Welcome home."
"Hi," Melody said nervously. She then turned to Clarissa, who was busy smiling.
"Thanks for everything," she hugged Clarissa who hugged back. "I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for you and Mrs. Perry."
"It's the least I could do," Clarissa said. "I'd better get going. I have other kids to send in a couple days."
"I'll see you soon, then," Melody smiled, this time genuinely. Clarissa waved, walked back to the car, and drove off.
"Come on in!" Olivia motioned Melody to walk through the door. The walls were beige with paintings and family photos strung about. There was a single, wrap-around couch in the living room. It was facing the TV, and there was a lone person sitting on it.
"Kade, this is Melody," Olivia tapped her husband on the head. "Melody, this is Kade."
"Hello," Melody said as kindly as possible. "It's nice to meet you." She tried to smile as happily as possible, but her eyebrows were committing treason as usual.
"And hello to you, too!" he said happily. "I'll take care of those bags of yours."
"I can carry them myself," Melody tried.
"Oh no, no, I've got them," he waved it off.
"If you say so," she still wasn't sure what to think of this man. She knew her real father was a kind man who had an early death. Her step-father was the main reason she now lived here.
For now, she had to keep some peace of mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Missed yesterday (whoops!), so here's yesterday's and today's. =D

004: Childhood Memories

I thought my heart was in my throat when he said those words.
"Little Anna," the male silhouette seemed to smile. "Don't you remember?"
"I don't know what you're talking about," I lied. I'm an awful liar for a lie-detector.
"I can see your deceit," he whispered, and he was suddenly yards closer. He appeared to only be about three feet away from me.
Nobody else was near me. I was all alone again. I'm used to being alone, but I can't be now. Don't they see him?!
"Aaaah, so you do remember," he laughed. "How long ago was it, three years now?"
"I still have no idea what you're spewing out," I said defiantly.
"Of course you do," the silhouette was now less than a foot away from me. He appeared to be made of smoke. "I know you can."
Despite only being a shadow, anyone could see that smile plastered on his face. It was disgusting.
"It was in the middle of the afternoon," he said as if it were a fairytale. "You and your brother were just doing whatever siblings do. It was summertime, the air was cool inside the house."
"Stop it," I said, choking out the words.
"When all of the sudden," he said, inching father away. "You saw me. You heard me call your name. I lit the match."
"SHUT UP!" I screamed until he did. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"

I woke up in my friend's house, somehow. I was on her couch, and everyone else was surrounding me. Audrey, the bouncy, always optimistic cheerleader was the closest.
"Are you ok?" she asked, concerned. "You were screaming."
"I was?" I could hear my chest pounding. It was if it were begging me to please stop talking.
"Yeah," another friend, Cass, answered. "Did you have a nightmare?"
"No, why would you think that?" I said nervously. I looked at them, and they clearly were not buying it. I really am a terrible liar.
"It was three years ago," I started to explain.
"Of course it's three!" Corrie said with excitement. I didn't know that emotion was in her vocabulary, let alone had the ability to express it.
"Right," I continued, keeping my eye on her. "It was the middle of the afternoon on a summer day. I saw that man from last night."
"The creepy dude?" Audrey questioned.
"Yes, him," I clarified. "He was in the back doorway of my house. I said to me, 'Little Anna, it's a shame you won't remember. '
"He lit a match and dropped it on the wooden doorway. He ran. I wanted to go after him, but my older brother wouldn't let me. He saved my life."
I looked around, and I saw that everyone was looking over at me. They were chilled to the bone as I told my story.
"The next few weeks were terrifying. The town desperately wanted to find the criminal or evidence of how it happened. Yet, nobody could find clues. Whenever they did, they mysteriously forgot it.
"They declared the investigation futile. It went cold, and so did my memories of my life prior to the incident. I don't know why or how."
"What about your brother?" Audrey asked, almost to the brim of tears.
"He forgot too. But he forgot even more than I did. He doesn't even remember me."
"I know the feeling," I swear I heard someone mumble.
From that moment on, I knew we had to find out who was behind it. Who was behind everything.  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:58 pm
005: Speed

The air whipped around him, but to him it was smooth as silk. He ran with such speed and agility, he thought he wasn't human. To anyone else watching, it looked exactly as it should've. It appeared a small tornado was barreling in the fields.
He just discovered his powers and he couldn't be happier. Alex was a happy kid with a good family, and he had a knack for unfunny jokes. He couldn't wait to show everyone else his abilities.
He didn't even care that his parents didn't remember him. Or at least, it didn't show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm
006: Mayhem
Yet another entry for the story I'm writing. I will soon have a WIP thread for it. =D

I looked at them like they were the insane people they were. What's the trouble with nightmares, anyway? Why do they even matter? Why should I care if some mysterious monster creates them?
"You're joking, right?" I said, as deadpanned as possible. "You mean to seriously believe that nightmares are the worst things ever?"
"Yeah," Cass answered. "They're horrible."
"Yes, nightmares are bad," I said with all the seriousness I could muster. "Nightmares are scary. But they're nightmares."
"I don't see your point here," Corrie replied. "You just keep saying the fact over and over again."
"Because you can't get through your thick skulls!" I yelled. "You except me to believe that nightmares are worse than actual crime?"
"We're not saying it's worse," Corrie said calmly. "We're saying it's something we can actually stop."
"Most people don't even know they exist," Cass said. "And we all can help defeat them and the mayhem they create."
"Since when did you talk like that?" I asked, perplexed.
"Since when did you actually talk to me?" Cass snapped.
I stared at her for a second. Then I realized how right she was.
"Good point," I said calmly. "I'll do it. I'll join this weird team of yours."

(Probably not what you were expecting. However, this was the only thing I could think of that made coherent sense.)  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 pm
007: Gilding the Lilly
This is my first fanfiction entry for this challenge. It is for the Leven Thumps Series by Obert Skye.

The sky was a deep purple, the stars fighting along with the moons. It was a beautiful night in Foo. Many of its inhabitants have agreed that since its restoration two years ago, its beauty has risen twelvefold.
Leven was currently exploring this night alone on the island of Lith which rose not long after the restoration. However, Leven chose not to live on there for as long as possible. He had no problems with moving about; he still decided to build his home on the island.
He thought he was alone until he heard a familiar voice atop his head.
"Nice place, huh?" Clover said happily.
"Where you hear this whole time?" Leven laughed.
"Of course! You think I'd miss a chance to see this island?" Clover replied.
"Never," Leven smiled.
"So, where are you building your house?" Clover asked, hopping to Leven's right shoulder.
"I haven't decided yet," Leven answered honestly. "I want to make this place as gorgeous as it was last time."
"You can't do that," Clover shook his head.
"Why not?" Leven replied.
"Because, it already is more beautiful," Clover answered.
"Of course," Leven rolled his eyes at his sycophant. He really did have the best one around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 pm
008: First Romance

A young woman stared wistfully at the young man several feet away. She looked at the people around him, none of which seemed to pay him any mind. She decided she would talk to him. She walked up, her long, red hair bouncing as she did.
"Hi, I'm Alisha," she said touching his shoulder gently.
"I'm Todd," he smiled. "Where did you come from?"
"Oh, I was just down the street over there," she pointed at a small café's outside area. He just nodded in reply.
Six months later, they were dating. Two years after that, they married at a park, filled with family and friends.

(Simple, but this came to my head, so I just put it down.)  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 pm
009: Orchards

As far as the eye could see were hundreds upon hundreds of trees. A small family were driving right through it. The closer they looked, they noticed that all the trees were growing fruit. The old truck they were in bumped constantly on the gravel road. The oldest child was regretting sitting in the middle backseat.
The radio was on a country station, fitting the mood the family was having.
Their new life was just beginning.

(Another simple one that popped in my head. =D)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:52 pm
010: Disillusionment

Melody was currently watching TV on the couch. She really wasn't paying much attention to the show she was watching, but it was enough to block out everything else. Soon, something sounded like her name. Olivia came by her and muted the TV.
"Clarissa's on the phone," she passed the phone to Melody.
"Hello?" Melody said politely. Olivia quietly left the living room to go upstairs.
"I'm sorry Melody," Clarissa sighed. "They haven't done anything to your stepfather yet."
"What did you just say?"
"They say they don't have proof."
Melody felt like someone had slapped her in the face, punched her in the gut, and then stabbed her through the heart.
"That makes no sense. I told them everything I knew."
"I know."
"I spent eight hours everyday for almost a whole month in the police station. I told them my story at least once a day."
"I know it's frustrating."
"How in the world, could they say they don't have proof?!"
"I honestly have no idea."
"I feel like I've contributed nothing! I might as well do nothing now."
"Mel, don't say that. You did so much to help."
"So why does it feel like I haven't?"
Clarissa didn't have an answer. She's had a many cases of abuse in many forms. She could think of at least ten cases similar to Melody's. However, none seemed to be as cruel as this one.
"We'll make it through," were the words Melody heard through the phone. It felt cliched and felt false. But, she knew it was the best she was going to hear.  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:13 pm
011: Guardian Angels

It was a dark and stormy day by the sea. A small house was close to the beach. The wood was creaking, but the owners weren't afraid. Their house had withstand storm after storm over the years.
Until they heard a snap. Then something else snapped.
"Did you hear that?" a woman asked her husband. Her eyes were wide in fear.
"Yes," he replied, a gulp in his throat.
Thunder clapped and lightening struck. Another snap sounded, much louder than the first two. They looked around instinctually, not finding the source of the sound. She looked out the window, seeing the source of the noise. The large palm tree outside had snapped one final time.
"Get out of there!" she yelled from the kitchen. He was in the living room at the moment. "The tree's going to fall!"
Thunder clapped loudly. The tree gave in and fell to a triumphant thud. Glass and wood covered the living room floor. But, there wasn't a single drop of blood on the carpet. Her husband was safe and sound, the tree coming no where near him.
She looked up and saw why. A gorgeous man stood in front of the tree. He had a sword tied to his side, and he had metal armor on. Neither of them could look at the mysterious man for long.
"Who are you?" they asked at the same time.
Before he could answer, he disappeared.
They never saw him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:30 pm
012: Different Ways of Thinking

"Hey Anna!" I could recognize that cheery voice from anywhere. The bouncy blonde walked up to me after school.
"Hi Audrey," I replied.
"I was wondering," she smiled widely. "Could I come over to your house?"
I looked at her blankly for a couple seconds.
"Why?" I asked in return.
"Because, it'd be fun," she insisted.
"Right, it'd be fun," I said, almost sarcastically. "Nothing's better than that."
"I'd watch one of your favorite shows," she added.
She wasn't lying.
"Ok, no point in wasting time," I said casually. I'll never understand her upbeat attitude. But, maybe I don't have to.

(Short and sweet. It could be better, but this was I immediately thought of.)  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm
Didn't do yesterday's, so here it is to make up!

013: Consequence

Many centuries in the future, the disabled has risen 25%. While many can afford robotic replacements and the such, many others cannot. So, scientists and doctors found a way for those unfortunate to have a life without those disabilities. They used dreams.
----------------------------
My name is Viorica, and I've never walked a single step. My family could never afford me any way to help it, other than a wheelchair. That is, until I saw that ad while I was out shopping.
"Mom, you have to see this!" I used my watch to show her. She gasped in surprise. It talked about a way for people like me to walk, or see, or hear, or anything else! And we could easily afford it. The only difficult part would be actually getting to the place.
I didn't care about how much it cost or how long it would take.
----------------------------
It took about a day to get there. It was halfway across the world, even with the fastest train, it still took quite a while. I still didn't mind. I was patient.
Once we arrived at the city, Los Angeles, I was told that I would have to do some tests first. Which was fine, I had to get tests done for various things since I was little.
First they tested whether or not I could actually walk. They told me that various people had tried to trick or scam them. I couldn't imagine why someone would.
After it became obvious that I couldn't walk, they led me to a huge room. What appeared to be giant CAT scanner was in the center of the room.
"Just lay down and we'll do the rest," was what I was told. That was easy enough.
They strapped me down and gave some other people a thumbs up. Light flashed above me and I was out cold.
Seconds later, I awoke underneath a tree. The grass was the greenest grass I've ever seen. The sky was clear and there wasn't a single town in site.
Using the tree next to me, I slowly lifted me leg up to stand. I didn't fall. I stayed up.
I started walking. Then I ran. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I fell to my knees in amazement.
Music played around me. It was my favorite song. I danced to the best playlist in existence, in my opinion. It was the best day ever.

Until it ended.
The song shifted to a lullaby. I wanted to stay awake, but my body disobeyed me. I fell asleep on the soft grass.
When I woke up, I was on the scanner again. I looked around the room.
"It was amazing!" I said happily. "I have to do it again!"
"You're going to have to wait," a doctor informed me. "It's still in the beta phase."
"How long?" I asked him.
"A week to a month," he answered.
"That long?"
He nodded reluctantly. I lost my patience.
I grabbed the ends of the bed and forced to move to the scanner.
"Stop!" the doctor screamed. It was too late. I fell asleep.
I woke up in that beautiful land again. I even saw another girl there. I waved then I walked over to her.
It was the beginning of something magical.
---------------
"How long will she be out?" the mother asked sadly.
"I don't know," the doctor answered honestly. "We've never had a patient do this before."
"Why would she do that? She's always been patient."
"You never understand until you experience it."

(First thing that popped in my head. Unfortunately, I see this much better visually than written.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
014: Gratitude

I've been at Oliva and Kade's for a month now. It feels so...normal. When I told them that my 17th birthday was in two weeks, they acted like it was the best news they ever heard. I didn't know what to think about all this.
My thoughts were interrupted by Aiden knocking my door. I got up, made sure that my hair was behaving itself, and answered the door.
"Hey," he said casually. "Wanna watch a movie?"
It was only seven at night. I was a bit bored.
"Sure, why not," I shrugged. I didn't notice that my shirt's sleeve moved down some. It revealed a scar of mine.
"How'd you get that?" he pointed at it curiously.
"Nothing, nothing at all," I lied.
"Right," he said sarcastically. "Just like I don't wear hoodies."
"Exactly that," I nodded in agreement.
"I was being sarcastic."
"I had no idea," I lied.
"I'm not buying," he said simply.
I sighed heavily. I guess I had to tell him sooner or later.
"Do you know why I came here?" I asked.
"Because your stepdad is a nutcase, right?"
"Yeah, there's more to it."
"Like what?"
"He..." I hesitated. I had to tell him. "He beat me up all the time."
"He..what?" he asked, his brows furrowing in anger.
"He was the worst dad in the world," I clarified.
"You're right," he agreed. He suddenly hugged me tightly. I'm pretty sure my face the shade of cherries. "And you're the best person ever."
"What makes you say that?"
"You walked out of his life. And if I can help it, you're not going back."
I hugged him back. I knew what I was feeling at that exact moment.
I felt grateful.  

guitarlove6437

guitarlove6437

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 pm
015: Explosion
(This is the first of me re-writing something for this challenge. I wanted to re-write anyway, so I thought, why not now? =D)

My name is Cassandra Yılmaz; my friends call me Cass. Today is my older sister's twenty-first birthday, and my five best friends came over to celebrate.
Most of them were leaving to pick up the cake and few other things. I stayed behind at home.
I was alone. I liked being home alone, actually. It was when I could do other training. Most people only know me for my athletics and martial arts. I love it and all, but I have another love.
I went downstairs, to the second door on the right. I looked over at the grand piano before me. It was beautiful and black. It even had a hidden compartment for sheet music. I sat down at the piano, grabbed a piece of paper out of said compartment.
"Here goes everything," I sighed. I stretched my fingers over the keys, relaxed my shoulders, and I started playing the tune.
"I can hear the sounds of the waves
"Even when I'm far, I hear my name
"Do I run to the sound?
"Or do I stay where I'm always found"
That's when the chorus starts.
"I'm told I should stay away
"But I hear my name, my name
"Even when I try to block out the noise
"I can still hear that clear voice
"Do I run to the sound?
"Or do I stay where I'm always found?"
"I hear a new crowd calling out
"They're coming from all around
"They scream out the same words over
"And over and over and over"
"I'm told to not listen
"That it's all in my head
"Even when I block out the noise
"I can still hear those voices
"Shout out loud to the skies
"I try to block it all out, oh I try
"But they just scream louder-"
That's when I messed up the words. I could never sing the final lines, no matter how hard I tried. I wiped the tears from my eyes, only to feel a trail of it starting to form.
I couldn't stop sobbing. I laid my head down the keys. It made an awful noise, so I sobbed louder. Between cries I heard something. I listened closely.
It was footsteps. Someone was coming. How long was I down here? I checked my phone, it was only about ten minutes since they left.
"Cass, you down here?" Alex called. "I heard a noise coming from here."
That's when it hit me like someone splashed cold water on me. Alex didn't leave either. My dad even told me he wasn't, and I forgot.
He couldn't see me like this. I tried to run out the door fast enough, but he caught me red handed. He looked at me curiously.
"Why's your face so red?" he asked.
"No reason," I lied nonchalantly.
"I know you're lying," he said eyeing me as if he was Anna.
"You don't know that," I rolled my eyes. "You're not a lie-detector."
"Yes, true," he agreed at first. "But you're just as bad as Anna."
"I am?"
He simply nodded.
"I heard the song," he added. No, no, no, no, no, no a million noes to infinity. Nobody is supposed to know about that song except for me, myself, and I.
"What song?" I said nervously.
"I'm not as dumb as you think I am," he replied. "Could please just be honest with me?"
"Fine, fine," I sighed. I had to tell him sooner or later. "I don't believe you, when it comes to me."
"Believe what?" he tilted his head slightly, waiting for clarification.
"That you like me as much as you say you do," I answered.
"Are you serious?" he asked. I nodded in reply.
"It's just that every day of-" he interrupted me. Now, this wasn't just interruption. This was Class A, cheesy romance interruption. Alex kissed me. Alejandro Herve Ramirez kissed me.
"Did that answer your question?" he asked confidently. I was frozen solid from the shock.
I stayed frozen when he walked up the stairs.
I stayed frozen when I heard my other friends started chatting.
I raced up the door when I heard him laugh at stupid pun!
I slammed open the door for good measure.
"Alejandro Herve Ramirez!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.
Everyone looked at me in surprise.
"That was the last straw!" I walked up to him quickly. I grabbed him from his t-shirt collar, and I used him to lift myself up. I looked at him straight in the eye. "Do you know what you just started?"
"Honestly?" I nodded in reply. "I have no idea what I did wrong."
"Exactly the problem," I replied, I let of his shirt. "Let me explain something to you. Do you know the difference between real romance and romance in stories?"
He shook his head for an answer.
"Then let me explain it for you." I dragged him outside, while everyone else followed. I set him sitting on the grass. "It's romanticized to the point of ridiculousness!"
I grabbed him and I threw him into the air. When he was close to landing, I grabbed him yet again.
"I am not a prize for you!" I yelled to the point I almost spat. "I don't need you to rescue me. That is not your job!"
"Then what do you want me to do?!" he said exasperated. "I just want to show how much I care about you."
"How do you show you care about say, Audie over there?" I asked, pointing at the said blonde.
"Like a good friend," he replied. "But it's more than tha-"
"How do you treat your parents?" I interrupted.
He looked at me with the look that said "that is the stupidest question I ever heard".
"Treat me like that," I dropped him on his back. I walked back to the backdoor. I went to the couch and mumbled and thought.
It all settled to the fact that Alex had a lot of learning to do.  
Member Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff