Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sigh
  :(
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm
A baby boom could happen here cuz lots of mexicans here who have too many kids and can't afford it. O.O

And here in order to be considered full-time, you have to take around 12-18 credit hours, which is 4-6 courses. If you take less than 12, you would only be considered part time and may lose some benefits/financial aid/scholarships/grants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
A baby boom could happen here cuz lots of mexicans here who have too many kids and can't afford it. O.O

And here in order to be considered full-time, you have to take around 12-18 credit hours, which is 4-6 courses. If you take less than 12, you would only be considered part time and may lose some benefits/financial aid/scholarships/grants.

3 is considered full time here.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

3 courses? That's too low. Unless the 3 courses are 4 credit hour courses that makes it to 12 credit hours, which is full time. But not many courses are 4 credits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

3 courses? That's too low. Unless the 3 courses are 4 credit hour courses that makes it to 12 credit hours, which is full time. But not many courses are 4 credits.

three 1.5 credit courses is full time at our school.

that's 4.5 credits total. and you can take up to 9 credits a semester, more with permission.

So it's basically a 50 percent course load is considered full time at my school.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

that's 4.5 credits total. and you can take up to 9 credits a semester, more with permission.

So it's basically a 50 percent course load is considered full time at my school.
Your credit system is weird to follow. VERY WEIRD!!!!!!!!

Here 3 credit hours a course is the norm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Your credit system is weird to follow. VERY WEIRD!!!!!!!!

Here 3 credit hours a course is the norm.

My school likes to think it's special. We also have a 9.0 grading system.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 am
cool4

rofl

So if you SUCK you can get a 4.0 average!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 pm
KazeRin
cool4

rofl

So if you SUCK you can get a 4.0 average!

if you're average you can tell people you have a 4.0.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:33 am
9.0 grading system? How the ******** hell does that even work?

Here it is always a 4.0 total max grading system. Same as when I was in high school. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 am
In high school we just worked off percentages.
But 59% was a fail. 60% just barely a pass.

Then I got to college and 50 was a pass. ... madness.

In my college some departments could give A+s, which would be a 4.3, so you could actually get better than a 4.0 average.
I ended up with a 3.3, not knowing that 3.4 would have been graduating 'with distinction'. I could have done a bit better in a few classes.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm
my high school did rounded grades so 49.5 was rounded to a 50 percent which was considered a pass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 pm
That's crazy. Here at the college level here, we had to get a 69.5 to pass, cuz MOST COURSES in a REQUIRED DEGREE require that you have to get at least a grade of C for like most of your required courses...in stuff. Like for my degree, I had to pass EVERY SINGLE history course I took with at least a C or higher. Of course I got all A's in them.

And in a Masters Program, it raises to a B. eek Scary.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
That's crazy. Here at the college level here, we had to get a 69.5 to pass, cuz MOST COURSES in a REQUIRED DEGREE require that you have to get at least a grade of C for like most of your required courses...in stuff. Like for my degree, I had to pass EVERY SINGLE history course I took with at least a C or higher. Of course I got all A's in them.

I have a limit on the number of D's I can get to graduate, but they don't care what grade I get as long as my overall gpa is above a C.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

I have a limit on the number of D's I can get to graduate, but they don't care what grade I get as long as my overall gpa is above a C.
well here it matters. Like I had to get a C or higher in my History and Sociology courses to pass them. So we are like a C or higher is passing.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces