Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Harmony of Symphonia (( OOC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Martel Irasia
*noms cookie* It's alright. I've gotten over it by now, otherwise I'd be avoiding the site like it's the plague. >.<
I've already done that for a couple years. And I just don't feel like doing it anymore.
And you found this guild and us. ^_^
Yes, exactly. And I was very happy to find this guild. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 pm
It's good that you can get past those experiences. We're glad to have you here. *cue inspiring song of camaraderie, like that one that plays when the not-dead gang shows up to help Lloyd out that one time*

Sirea Angelie
If I make an account at a place outside of Gaia, I end up not going back to it again. sweatdrop

Ha ha, I wonder what that's like? sweatdrop *hides Zelda forums, Formspring, and news site accounts*

Also, does anyone else find the synchronized emotes amusing? Their every action is done at the same time. dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
...Wow, I haven't used that many emotes in a row in some time.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 pm
I swear I'm not dead!!! sweatdrop
A lot of crazy things have happened in the past month or so. Starting with me going to my first con Aug 24th. It was a small event before the real con (which I can't afford to go to). But my friend had invited me to go with her and so I did. It was fun and I found mini Tales figurines. I was so happy, I bought four of them. heart heart

And then a week or so after that, I had a discussion with my therapist that resulted in a very serious bout of depression. And since then I've been having trouble sleeping.

Although I've been inviting my friend Emma over my house a lot so I can get her into Tales of Symphonia. Speaking of which, the past three days I've spent playing the game. And I chose to get Kratos back... and I feel HORRIBLE... but I found the document where I was working on this and so I'm trying to finish it up as quickly as possible considering I started this idea months ago... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:51 am
Wow... it's been over two years since I last posted in here. sweatdrop
After moving, forgetting about this place, along with my fanfiction writing, and falling WAAAAAY deep into Tumblr rp, I kinda disappeared again, huh?

Also, my laptop broke down about nine or more months ago, and I've yet to get a new one... *sighs* Life's been a bit rough.

I thought I lost all the information and stuff for this idea, but when I checked back here I found that most of the stuff I'd had was posted in my journal, so I actually still have it. So that's really cool. 3nodding  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Martel Irasia
Wow... it's been over two years since I last posted in here. sweatdrop
After moving, forgetting about this place, along with my fanfiction writing, and falling WAAAAAY deep into Tumblr rp, I kinda disappeared again, huh?

Also, my laptop broke down about nine or more months ago, and I've yet to get a new one... *sighs* Life's been a bit rough.

I thought I lost all the information and stuff for this idea, but when I checked back here I found that most of the stuff I'd had was posted in my journal, so I actually still have it. So that's really cool. 3nodding
It happens to anyone. ^_^ *gives a hug* I was addicted to WoW for a good while, though I'm currently on a hiatus from it due to low funds. lol.

Stinks that your lappy broke though.

Good to that you haven't lost your stuff regarding this rp. It would be a bugger to redo everything. Then again, on the bright side, who's to say that you have some new ideas and such after all this time? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
It happens to anyone. ^_^ *gives a hug* I was addicted to WoW for a good while, though I'm currently on a hiatus from it due to low funds. lol.

Stinks that your lappy broke though.

Good to that you haven't lost your stuff regarding this rp. It would be a bugger to redo everything. Then again, on the bright side, who's to say that you have some new ideas and such after all this time? :3
Yeah, I need to save up money to get a new laptop. My old one lasted four years though before it finally crapped out, so that's a plus. I'm definitely gonna look for another Acer.

As for new ideas... not to much. After looking over the stuff I had saved in my journal I have a vague understanding of what I was doing beforehand though. And now it won't be so bad... though I do need to go back to it and touch up on some details.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:35 pm
Alright, so I still plan on doing this... 100%

I'll probably spend the next couple of weeks finishing up the important information, do some layout testing, and possibly get up the actual roleplay thread sometime this month? Maybe.

Anyway, I will be working on this, and I am more than happy to answer any questions if people have them.

Just figured I'd get this out there, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 pm
I might have to preemptively drop, then. I'm trying to stick to the one RP for now.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 pm
Evilweirdo 0
I might have to preemptively drop, then. I'm trying to stick to the one RP for now.
It's probably not going to be soon. And there's no guarantee that I'll finish anything this month anyway... since I end up doing most of my roleplaying on Tumblr, I haven't done much here since my return, let alone even touching the stuff I need to finish for this idea.

But if I do manage to finish it, and you still have to drop out for the time being, that'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:37 am
Okay, so I'm definitely not getting this finished anytime soon. I haven't even begun to do much here besides log in and collect the daily prize for the past couple of weeks.

I don't intend to forget about this place, or that I have this idea in my head, but the chances of me getting to work on this anywhere in the immediate future are very slim.

It'll take me far longer to get around to this than anything I say, or have said before.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers