Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Just got denied from another job offer. :stare: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a job?
  Yep, a real full time job.
  Only a part time.
  Nope, I am unemployed
  No cuz I am in school/college
  No because I don't need one/am getting benefits instead
  I only volunteer
View Results

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm
KazeRin
My minor was in History.

Since my major was in Theatre, I only took 2 history courses in my first year, and then 1-2 every semester after that.
Remember - I only had to do 3 years of university, so I didn't have a ton of credits to waste on random classes. Just my major (48 credits + a mandatory 6-credit course) and minor (24 credits).
The remaining 12 credits I used on doing more shows for theatre, totalling to 90 credits, or 3 years.

College having 4 years does leave room for a double-major or even double-specialization, but for most people it feels like a waste of a year confused

Look at the classic Kaze..do you think newer people to Gaia would even realize? You changed something there, but I know I have seen that avi before..so many years ago. At least I'm not alone in using old avi's...
razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin
My minor was in History.

Since my major was in Theatre, I only took 2 history courses in my first year, and then 1-2 every semester after that.
Remember - I only had to do 3 years of university, so I didn't have a ton of credits to waste on random classes. Just my major (48 credits + a mandatory 6-credit course) and minor (24 credits).
The remaining 12 credits I used on doing more shows for theatre, totalling to 90 credits, or 3 years.

College having 4 years does leave room for a double-major or even double-specialization, but for most people it feels like a waste of a year confused

Look at the classic Kaze..do you think newer people to Gaia would even realize? You changed something there, but I know I have seen that avi before..so many years ago. At least I'm not alone in using old avi's...
razz

Posting this got me a box...Yay!  

GenevieveGautier

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm
GenevieveGautier
GenevieveGautier
KazeRin
My minor was in History.

razz

Posting this got me a box...Yay!

Two...I swear on everything I love. Posting, and then bragging about it, I got a pink link for each. That is so amazing..I need to take a moment to soak it in. Unreal...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am
I know you like getting drunk to Genevieve weird girl. That's why I love you. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 am
KazeRin
Well I did double major, in both History and Sociology. I have a degree in both of them. biggrin  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff