Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Western Playland Amusement Park is like the best EVER!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm
It is. I have never felt soo happy in my entire life!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soo awesome. There were like no lines or anything, it was impressive. We all 3 were impressed in stuff. It was really sad. I can see how it is the best amusement park in the Southwest, cuz it has no like crowdedness or lines to have to wait in. It was impressive, like the most we had to wait was like for a ride to be over or something so we can enter it. It was rediculous....like no wait time. Lines were like nonexistant at Western Playland. I can see how it is the best amusement park in the SOUTHWEST, since cuz they are like no lines or horrible wait times. My brother even took pictures of the park and the entrance and how they were like no lines in stuff. He was amazed.

It was scary since we thought it would be like crowded like Wet N Wild (another theme park except it is a water park based), since we saw like cars parked everywhere at that place like it was totally packed. But we are glad it wasn't that crowded. It was the least crowded amusement park we have ever been.

I HAVE NEVER FELT SOO HAPPY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!!! It was soo awesome,, I loved every single ride and it was soo cheap, only like 18$ a person. It was soo awesome, I would love to go back again. It was just soo impressive and awesome I would love to go back with my girlfriend and every single member of my family and her family who could go. It would be awesome. biggrin BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are very few amusement parks that have no lines and stuff and awesome fast rides and speeds....it IS ******** AWESOME. YOU WILL LOVE WESTERN PLAYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! THeir rides are awesome, and have like no lines!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu will wait like 5 minutes at most for to ride a ride at Western Playland. IT was sad for my brother Blaine that there was like no one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm
All I can say is that Western Playland was ******** AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it was the best amusement park I have ever been to since there were like barely any lines or anything and we could get like on any ride immediately without having to wait like more than 5 minutes. It was that crazy. Like no one was there. That is probably why they think they are the best AMUSEMENT PARK IN THE SOUTHWEST, since they don't get much crowded and don't have any long lines or anything.

Even at Cliff's Amusement Park in like Albuquerque in like summer 2010 we had to wait in lines, like it took 30 minutes to get on the log water ride at Cliff's, where at Western Playland we got on the log ride water ride immediately. It was ridiculous. Not very many ppl. They all most likely would rather go to Wet N Wild (a water park in the same area), rather than this park.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm
wait hold up. i can't really tell, but could you have liked western playland? though, i guess it sucks the lines were so long for you...

also, thanks for the future invite. rachel and me will be more than happy to join you next trip. : D  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm
CaptainTeaTime
wait hold up. i can't really tell, but could you have liked western playland? though, i guess it sucks the lines were so long for you...

also, thanks for the future invite. rachel and me will be more than happy to join you next trip. : D
Lines were long for us? ARE YOU ******** DRUNK OR HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? THe lines were like nothing. We didn't have to wait for any lines at WESTERN PLAYLAND, we only had to wait for the ride to run it's course before we entered. A DOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What made you say that?

It's not like SIX FLAGS over texas where we had to wait like almost an hour to get on a freaken ROLLER COASTER or something. We got on ride immediately, and only had to wait a few minutes at most, just mostly for the ride to run it's course before we got on. It was sad.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm
BUT YEAH WESTERN PLAYLAND WAS ******** AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE EVEN WANNA GO AGAIN SOMETIME DURING THIS SUMMER IN s**t WHEN IT IS NIGHTTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ IT WAS SOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it was the best amusement park we have ever been to, and it was even an independent trip, since it was the first trip ever that it wasn't with our family. Soo sad.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 pm
i dont know... i'd really hate to have to wait in such long lines for a ride. not really worth it, you know?  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm
CaptainTeaTime
i dont know... i'd really hate to have to wait in such long lines for a ride. not really worth it, you know?
But at Western Playland there is like NO LINES at all. I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!! We were impressed. All of the ppl were mostly at like Wet N Wild since we saw a whole bunch of cars parked there in stuff, where the parking lot at Western Playland was a dissapointment.

So yeah, at WEstern Playland, You will never have to wait over 5 minutes to get on a ride. We've only saw at most like 10-12 ppl in a line at one of the roller coasters at the most, but that is the most. Most likely it'd only take like 5 minutes at most.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:55 pm
I'm serious. The park is the ******** best amusement park I have ever been at. I have never felt soo happy when we left. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soo freaken felt soo happy in stuff when we left. I was soo happy. I have never felt so happy in my whole entire life. I felt soo freaken happy. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 pm
I like amusement parks, mainly for the roller coaster rides. I'm terrified of heights, but I'm also an adrenaline junky, so the combination is perfect. I don't know if it annoys people, but I tend to just laugh my a** off out of sheer terror on rides. I also like to mess with the seat belts, so it isn't fastened as much as it should be but appears safe. I nearly flew out of a ride once. It was awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 pm
Semok
I like amusement parks, mainly for the roller coaster rides. I'm terrified of heights, but I'm also an adrenaline junky, so the combination is perfect. I don't know if it annoys people, but I tend to just laugh my a** off out of sheer terror on rides. I also like to mess with the seat belts, so it isn't fastened as much as it should be but appears safe. I nearly flew out of a ride once. It was awesome!
YOU MESS WITH THE RIDE EQUIPMENT? ARE YOU *@#(%$(*#(* SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there is really something wrong with you. sad Seriously. That is just wrong. It's like you want the amusement park to face lawsuits since if something serious did happen you could say the seatbelt wasn't working right.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
YOU MESS WITH THE RIDE EQUIPMENT? ARE YOU *@#(%$(*#(* SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there is really something wrong with you. sad Seriously. That is just wrong. It's like you want the amusement park to face lawsuits since if something serious did happen you could say the seatbelt wasn't working right.

It's not like a break it or anythin'. I just make it so it's looser than it should be. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:35 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

It's not like a break it or anythin'. I just make it so it's looser than it should be. xd
Your crazy.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Your crazy.

I like a bit of an adrenaline rush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm
OH HO HO WOW, and I thought I wanted to kill myself. rofl  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items