Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Why Won't You Tell Me!? || Jenn & Katie || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:17 am
User Image

User Image
Clarissa was walking quite away when she heard some foot prints coming from behind her. Was someone following her? She went behind a huge tree and raised her bow ready to strike anyone and anything. She heard the foot steps getting closer and closer. Clarissa jumped out from behind the tree and almost let go of her arrow but... nothing or no one was there. She bit her lip, feeling stumped. Clarissa dropped her bow feeling a little defeated, but she couldn't give up. Since she heard the footsteps coming from behind her, she made her way back to the way she came.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:32 am
User Image
User Image

Max stopped in his tracks holding his hand up. Brett stopped glancing around the trees. " Of course the hunter is around her somewhere, I can smell her." fear struck Brett, the little doubt he had for Clarissa becoming a hunter in such short time period was starting to become stronger. "Max.. if it is Clarissa dont , dont kill her please." Max glanced at Brett. " What makes you think it's her?" looking down at the ground " That's her scent." Max transformed into a werewolf along with Brett. By this time Brett was ready to kill, but never if it happened to be Clarissa. Max started to charge towards Clarissa giving Brett the signal to charge ahead making one straight aim the throat. Getting closer Bretts world fell, it was Clarissa his whole world was right there breathing fine and he couldnt stop. Trying to transform fast enough Brett could feel his heart beat pick up faster and faster.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 am
User Image

User Image
Clarissa was running until she saw two of them. She stopped dead in her tracks and raised her bow ready to shoot and kill. One then started charging at her and she raised her bow. Clarissa waited for the perfect moment to shoot. He got closer and closer and the range between them still wasn't good enough for her. The werewolf jumped and Clarissa fell back onto her back and shot the black werewolf in the under side of it. She got up off of her back and looked for the other werewolf but she couldn't see it anywhere. Clarissa knew that the werewolf she shot wasn't going to be moving for a bit so she circled the area a couple times with her bow still raised ready to shoot anything that came running her way. When she couldn't find the other one, she went back to the black one. But instead of the black werewolf laying on the forest floor it was him... Clarissa dropped her bow with a clattering sound and her whole world just broke into a million pieces.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50 am
User Image
User Image

Time felt slowed down watching Clarissa's finger let go. The arrow pierced Brett in the upper right side of his chest.He fell to the ground bleeding, his hand held over the wound. "Clarissa.." he was at loss of words. Brett felt tears form in his eyes, is this what he deserved for what he did to her. Anger filled him towards himself not being able to change fast enough. Max's words filled his head It's not your fault Brett, you're a new werewolf. But it seemed so familiar like Brett had done it a million times. Air seemed to be hard to get Brett got to his feet with all the strength he had. Anyone else would say its bad timing , Brett walked up to Clarissa fast before she could react. Placing his free un bloody hand on the back of her head kissing Clarissa hard his one and only whole world.

Post # 48  

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 am
User Image

User Image
Clarissa watched as the bleeding Brett lay on the ground. Her hands covered her mouth as tears streamed down her cheeks. She just shot the one and only guy she ever cared about. Clarissa couldn't even move her body to go and help him. She should of ran to his side and helped him up, but her feet were glued to the ground. She watched him get up with all the strength that he had left. As he was walking towards her, Clarissa took a couple steps towards him. She reached her arms out to him to wrap them around his neck as tears streamed down her face. And then he kissed her. And at that moment, it was like her world was perfect again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Clarissa pulled away after a couple of moments of kissing him. "Brett.. I'm so so sorry. I didn't know.. I.. I feel so bad.. I didn't know you were one.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to ever hurt you.. Please.. Just forgive me.." Clarissa felt like she couldn't find the words to apologize to him with. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at him. He was alive, and that was better than anything. But she felt terrible guilt that she shot him and now he's bleeding. Her hands left his neck and each hand went to one of his cheeks while she looked at him crying.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Max sighed with a little smile leaving them be, not going to far away just in case.Clarissa didnt mean to shoot him and he knew that, he would never stop blaming himself for not transforming in time. Brett put his hand to her mouth looking into her eye to letting her know it was fine. The pain didnt seem so bad knowing Clarissa was living, that she didnt hate him and more importantly that she was there in his arms. His small healing ability kicked in healing it ever so slightly.Brett held her tightly closes his eyes. " Clarissa I'm sorry.. I never meant to hurt you. If its anyone that needs to be forgiven its me. I love you."Max came back with a tender real smile on his face, witnessing the happiness Brett and Clarissa were giving off.

{I was thinking maybe during full moons he can turn into the ugly type of werewolf and then when theres not a full moon he's the normal animal wolf}

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa nodded her head to Brett as his way of telling her to shut up. "I'm still so so sorry. I don't hate you. I could never. Brett, I'm so sorry." She buried her face in his chest and cried a little more. She didn't know what to say or do. Clarissa still shot him, even if he didn't hate her for shooting him, he should. "I love you too Brett." she mumbled from crying which was probably barely audible. Clarissa pulled away from Brett and looked over his shoulder to see another male. She jumped back a bit, being startled and scared. "Brett who is that?" she whispered. Her eyes were glued to the other male behind Brett.

ooc: like the ones that stand on two legs ugly? And yeah that could work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

After what seemed a moment of a life time just holding her Brett pulled away as she did.His hands on her arms holding her in front of him.Max raised his eyebrow at the girl. "Someone you should be thanking." he stepped closer to Brett and Clarissa. " I'm sure his head would be above a fire place right now if it werent for me." he gave a cocky smile. Brett rolled his eyes dropping his arms. "Max really, do you have to act like that when you first meet her?" Instantly a chuckle cracked from Max. "Brett I can already say , this girl is going to cloud your mind with what you should really be focusing on." Brett froze , the last thing he wanted was for Clarissa to be in the mess his life was right then.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa still took a step or two back from Max. She was honestly terrified. But Clarissa raised an eyebrow when he mentioned that she could get in the way of his thoughts. She looked between Brett and Max. "What does he mean? And what should you be focusing on?" Clarissa honestly had so many questions to ask Brett and maybe a few for Max.. but for some reason that name sounded so familiar to her. But it only registered way way back in the far part of her memory. She looked back at Max and raised an eyebrow. "Don't try anything stupid because I'm not afraid to use my bow on you too." Even thinking about the bow sent a small shiver down her spine which registered the recent events in her mind. Clarissa bent down and picked up her bow and slid it over her shoulder just for safe precautions.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Brett turned to Max giving him the " really you had to say something look ". He understood why Clarissa backed up from max. Brett stood next to her and held her hand. "Clarissa what he means is-" Max crossed his arms interrupting Brett. " He is at the moment the gold trophy for every disgusting , crude werewolf hunter out there." Letting out a sigh Brett's eyes followed to her bow. Not recalling when Clarissa ever learned how to use one or how she got , Brett kept his questions to him self. A smile appeared feeling proud of how smart and on her guard she was now since he last saw her. Max glanced at her bow rolling his eyes. " Oh dear I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders but for heavens sake do not raise that bow to me, if you want to stand there painless for the rest of your life." Brett shook his head with a smile. " Get along you two, or I'll step in."

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am
User Image

User Image
Clarissa looked Brett up and down like he was kidding. "You're kidding right? Get along with him?" she pointed a finger at max while still looking at Brett. "He just tried to kill me. There is no way in hell I'm getting along with him." Clarissa dropped her hand to her side and looked over at Max. "And for some odd reason, I feel like you did this to Brett." She took a step closer to Max, letting her hand fall from Brett's hand and raised a small finger at Brett, but brought it back down to her side. "And don't think for one moment, I'm going to forgive you either. Because of you, I basically lost the Brett I grew up with." Clarissa was furious and you could just tell from looking at her face and the way her posture was. She was about to say more, but then the phone in her pocket started to ring. Her eyes went wide, knowing exactly who it was. Major Thorton. She turned towards Brett with wide eyes. Clarissa mouthed the word go. Clarissa ran an opposite direction as she pulled the phone from her back pocket. Once she was a couple meters away from Brett and Max, she answered the phone. "Hello Maj. Thorton."
He started asking about if she got any werewolves and Clarissa told him no but that she was hot on their trail. He gave her praise and then hung up. Clarissa sighed and and leaned against a tree as she started to sink down to the ground. How was she going to be able to be with Brett with the Council hot on her tail as well. She put her face in her hands and sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

Brett's eye brows raised the whole time looking at Max. This had already been a eventful day, he raised one finger opening his mouth. Max stood there in shock and glanced at Brett. "She has a point." he mouthed to Max. Anything Clarissa said Brett knew wouldnt effect Max. She did have a couple points though, there was no turning back now.Brett stood by Max crossing his arms. "Wonder what that was about, girls are confusing." he smiled shaking his head. After awhile Brett poked his head behind the tree. " Was that your mom or something, you look distressed or something.Feel free to say I'm wrong." he chuckled.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa's head shot up and grabbed her bow, readying an arrow and pointed it at the male behind her. Once realizing it was Brett, she out the bow down and slipped it back over her shoulder and put the arrow back in her quiver. She made a scoffing noise when Brett thought it was her mom. "Are you kidding? I haven't talked to my mom in years. The only thing I closest to contact with my parents was this letter I got before I came out here. But no, it was no my mom. It was Major Thorton. He was letting me know that I have to kill two werewolves and bring them back to headquarters." Clarissa knew it would be a lot of information for Brett, it was still a lot for her to handle. She crossed her arms over her chest and paced back and forth between some trees, not knowing what to say or do next.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:29 am
User Image
User Image

Brett took a step back when Clarissa pulled back her bow. A smile formed across his face when she put it back down. The next minute seemed like a big fast blur the words she said that is. Max heard Major Thorton in a blink of an eye he was between Clarissa and Brett. His look became cold and concerned "How do you know him, does he know you're with us. Speak!" Max raised his voice.Brett pulled Max a little back by him and looked at Clarissa. "Clarissa can you explain what's going on who's Major Thorton , and since when are you suppose to kill werewolves?" Brett could feel his voice cracking. So much for leaving Clarissa out of this world. Max growled and looked at Brett " Some one you should be avoiding at all costs, did I fail to mention he as well wants your head on a sliver platter. And your little gf here I'm guessing works for him!" his eyes fell on her demanding answers.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

User Image
Clarissa glared at Max when he basically yelled at her. "I don't take orders from you!" she shouted right back. Looking between Max and Brett, she knew it was a life or death decision for the both of them. "However, since it will protect Brett in the long run.. I'll tell you." Clarissa took a deep breath before she started talking knowing it would be a lot of information for the both of them. "Okay, so that day you came back from your camping trip and you punched me in class, my friend took me home and I woke up early in the morning to a letter. So, of course I opened it since it had my name on it. And inside it was a letter from The Council. It told me that I had to report to the abandoned building on the edge of town. So me being curious, I went. I was immediately welcomed by another letter from both of my parents and it came from Thorton. The letter from my parents hinted that this is where I would be coming sooner or later. Inside it said that they has been hunting a family for years trying to catch the parents and that my responsibility was the son. I was confused and so Thorton told me I had known the kid all my entire life. It totally slipped my mind and I had no idea who it would be. Then I started training and it came to me so easy. It was like breathing. That same day, I was sent out to hunt two werewolves. I was going to kill you both until I knew it was you Brett. And now I'm in the middle of this and I didn't know it was you." Clarissa didn't realize she was crying until she felt a tear roll down her cheek and she wiped at her eyes quickly, not wanting to look week. Her anger came back quickly though. Looking at Max, she raised her voice again. "And how do you know him!?"

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff