News and Updates: CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

illuna x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:01 pm
This thread will be used for special announcements, updates or news-related events. Please keep tabs, as this will show you the goings-on of this clan. Only staff will be allowed to post in this topic.

Thank you for reading this. Hope you have a great day!

-Beau  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm
Under new management as of January 29th, 2013

Hello, my name is Meidek and I will be the new manager of this clan. Though most of you do not know me, you will have plenty of time to. Before we go any further. I want to thank you, Dakku, for allowing me to take over your clan, D'vine Conflagration. I hope to make you proud. whee  

illuna x
Crew

illuna x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:51 pm
Under Construction as of May 14, 2013

These forums are under construction. Just as a fair warning, until we have a good idea of how we want this clan to appear. You may notice some changes in the style and settings. It's nothing to be terribly worried about. If you do encounter problems, please let me know. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve please go to our Questions and Suggestions forum.

In the meantime feel free to post and make arrangements to play together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 pm
Welcome new members! 10/20/13

Hello, I'm excited to see so many people joining our clan! If possible I would like to make it so we are united as possible. That being said, what are good times for you to play? What are some of your goals as a player? Feel free to share them here. It would help in planning events and choosing a time we all could play together. Would certainly like to play and get to know each of you better. 3nodding

Also, I am almost finished with how I want this clan to look. Would love to hear your feedback.  

illuna x
Crew

illuna x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:59 pm
This clan is closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.  
Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games