Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANIME DREAM UNIVERSITY

Back to Guilds

an anime middle school/high school /university for all race of beings 

Tags: anime, love/romance, university/college, high school/middle school, monsters/humans 

Reply The University
Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm
Jin the Ice Ninja
Prophet chuckled, looking back up at the sky. "Good idea, dumb turn outs on that." Prophet said, holding his hand up to show a holographic screen. He started to move things on it, or tap it occasionally. "This seems familiar. 'It seems that a bunch of demon hunters died in Germany today by a man with clad armor, what looked like to be the Grim Reaper, and a demon like man, killed them off easily. A strange woman appeared, killing the rest off with unknown power. The rest of what happened, such as, where these three came from and went, and why they did this, are unknown'." Prophet said, reading aloud from the holographic screen. He looked at them, then smirked. "Seems we are famous. Can't wait for the people wanting me to sign pictures." Prophet joked, chuckling as the holographic screen turned off.

* jinx grins* i'm rich, a princess and now famous? my ego is going to be BIG.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:11 am
Prophet laughed at that. "Well, one's ego would get big if someone were to be famous." Prophet said, smiling at her. "But, there are some downsides to this information too." Prophet said, sitting up. "they'll think that the demons are repelling against the demon hunters. Not only would that promote more demon hunters to join, but, they'd also know what we'd look like. Well, the three of us anyway." Prophet explained.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:33 am
*jinx spoke*rena please use your hacking powers*rena nods* ok* rena removes her armor to show a glasses wearing hottie.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 am
Prophet looked at Rina, then became slack jawed. "How in the bloody helheim did you...You know what, never mind. Germany may know what we look like, but it's not like they know where we are." Prophet said, a bit taken back. Prophet got up, put a finger on his COMMs right next to his ear, attached to the helmet. "Yo. Yeah, I know what's on the paper...Yeah, and I know it was reckless. Hey, I know what I was doing. Yes, it was for some friends. Hey, it's me, of course I'm niave and wise. Yes, very well, stand by until I call you again." Prophet said, then he realized he didn't turn his audio off for his helmet. "Fir'fek." Prophet cursed in a unknown language. "Well, Raptor's going to be pissed off when I go meet with him." Prophet said to himself.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:19 am
how did i do what? * rena asked*  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:27 am
"Never mind." Prophet said, dismissing it. "Anyway, someone now how to make a portal?" Prophet asked, smiling as he looked at them. "I got to meet up with someone named Raptor. He's a old friend, and he might now how to help you with your problems with the demon hunters." Prophet said, thinking about it. "Oh, and, he's not human." Prophet said, to throw off their questions.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:30 am
* rena speaks latin and his friend is by her* there  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:37 am
"Yes. He's somewhere near the school. If I run there, I will probably miss him. Easier just to use a portal so I, or he, can meet up." Prophet said, smiling as he explained it. "Anyway, I'm supposed to meet up with him in..." Prophet then checked his armor's time. "Thirty minutes." Prophet said after a moment. "Oh, and, when I bring him back, try not to scream. He takes that offensively.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm
Wylee cleared her throat quietly ever the slightest, enough to draw attention but not be too mean.

"...Don't I know you from somewhere?" She questioned Prophet.

{OOC: @Jin: Fate's Paradox was hacked into and your membership was terminated. If you'd like to rejoin I'd be happy to let you back in. I'm now Captain again and F.Paradox is safe}  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm
((Yes, I would like to rejoin. I miss the people back there.)) Prophet then looked a Wylee, then had wide eyes. "Isn't your name Wylee?" Prophet asked, looking at her with realizing eyes. "It's been a long time, how have you been?" Prophet said, chuckling as he looked at her. "Oh, and we have. Somewhere in the united states, somewhere around there." Prophet said, smirking as he tried to remember.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm
Wylee smiled slightly. "Yea, that's my name. And you're right --- we've met in quite a few places actually --- probably more than you might remember...different..er..worlds and all...but it has been a while." She said, her tone growing a bit more friendly. This was her friend, she could trust him. At least, she thought so. Not anyone else though. Too risky.

Where had they all met? Here...United States...she thought she had seen him on the news with Chiyo and the others? They were sorta famous it seemed.

And she had just leaped between everything like it was nothing. And now she was in college. Again.

This was interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm
Prophet smiled, then he chuckled. "We have. Infact, I remember you meeting Chiyo and me." Prophet said, remembering the meeting. He shook those thoughts clear. "Indeed it has." Prophet said, agreeing with her. "Last time we met was on another world. Man, those were one of the fun times in my life." Prophet said, then he chuckled, remembering what happened.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm
Wylee laughed softly. "...Yeah...without you there it's been quiet...for the most part." She said. "Never really can get too quiet." Wylee said with a nod, keeping her right hand on her arm she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 am
* rena appears* ok i destroy all the files, and any airung past and persent of the video. those who saw won't remember seeing it and i kill the cameraman* a rare evil grin appears on rena's face(rena is normally kind and a pasifist so her killing and the evil grin is rare indeed)* jinx nods* and please call lex and lexi yukari * rena looked scared to death & them? they are worse than dom and she is tirture love insane, murder, evil sadistic psychopath who is is a soul eatung platnet eating demon birtnh of death and should be kill on sight * looks at dom * sorry * dom grins* but you right on all you said. also those two are where the term" cold blooded killers" came from but she is right we may need a ead game* dom calls them . a boy and girl appear* WHAT THE HECK YOU WANT TO MORONIC SACKS OF * they see jinx* why hello miss jinx, how may we help. we'll do any thing to help you* rena sighs* i see they are still scared of jinx * lex growls* we respect her. think about it: she haves army to fight for her, is immortal, beyond rich with some the best assassins who work for her and owns the deadlyest weapons , secretly controls the leaders in japan, germany, russia, china, england and the US, she is a master in fighting,assassinion, is a genus. and yet rarely fights.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 pm
Prophet looked at Rena, surprised at what he just heard. "Alright, that settles it. Your officially just the coolest person I've met so far." Prophet said, chuckling as he looked at Lex and Lexi. "Well, without me anywhere, it'd be quiet. I'm the main trouble maker, and the trouble finder. But, I don't stay away too long. Afterall, I'm basically the embodiment of the word 'trouble'. I find it, it finds me, I take care of it." Prophet said, looking at Wylee.  
The University

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff