Towns 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 am
I haven't had a chance to really read up on what's happening with the new neighborhoods and housing so I wanted to ask you guys:

-are there any good threads out there that explain how to change from your old to the new?

-Is anyone in a neighborhood already with space? Should we try to see if a bunch of us could be neighbors? (if people want to)  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:40 am
Camwen
I haven't had a chance to really read up on what's happening with the new neighborhoods and housing so I wanted to ask you guys:

-are there any good threads out there that explain how to change from your old to the new?

-Is anyone in a neighborhood already with space? Should we try to see if a bunch of us could be neighbors? (if people want to)

i currently have a neighborhood with space and all you have to do is go to towns 2 to the peer(under it) and click on the big boat (house icon) and look for my neighborhood.it may be under pandora. anyway, your house will automatically transfer to what ever kind of neighborhood you decide on. you can create your own if you like. if you click on the different kinds of neighborhoods, like derum, barton, they have different house styles. if you find you dont like what you chose you can change it. easy peasy.  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:37 am
I lost all of my stuff in the switch over and gaia support was basically, "Too bad, you should have waited." There was not anything important in there, but I would have appreciated not having to spend a small fortune to re-expand the space.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:02 am
morikoarina2
Camwen

i currently have a neighborhood with space and all you have to do is go to towns 2 to the peer(under it) and click on the big boat (house icon) and look for my neighborhood.it may be under pandora. anyway, your house will automatically transfer to what ever kind of neighborhood you decide on. you can create your own if you like. if you click on the different kinds of neighborhoods, like derum, barton, they have different house styles. if you find you dont like what you chose you can change it. easy peasy.

We're neighbors smile And now I realize I haven't updated my house since Christmas time. lol  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:31 am
A TRAIN went through a burial gate,
A bird broke forth and sang,

I haven't even seen Towns 2, but I heard there was some difficulty with it. Do you have to pay for your house, or is it free? Do all the housing items work in Towns 2, or do you have to get items specifically for it?

And trilled, and quivered, and shook his throat
Till all the churchyard rang...
- Emily Dickinson, A train went through a burial gate

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:28 pm
Lycanthropos
A TRAIN went through a burial gate,
A bird broke forth and sang,

I haven't even seen Towns 2, but I heard there was some difficulty with it. Do you have to pay for your house, or is it free? Do all the housing items work in Towns 2, or do you have to get items specifically for it?

And trilled, and quivered, and shook his throat
Till all the churchyard rang...
- Emily Dickinson, A train went through a burial gate

It seems like some people have a terrible time with it (Exxos is one) but I didn't at all. My house and all the things inside transferred right over. As far as all the housing items working? I don't know.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

DreadPirateKate

Invisible Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 pm
I didn't have too much trouble with getting mine transferred over. My items were a bit clumped up together and I had to re-decorate, but while I was at it I upgraded for more space.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 am
I got a response as to what happened apparently on mine. They told me that my original house was not anyplace in towns. I could decorate it, but it did not exist. So when it ported over, it looked for a house in towns, found a null, and made a new house in towns 2. And because it was a null, there is no record of what was in it or how much it was expanded. xp

So yeah, I am out thousands on expansions and about 5000 on furnishings. No big deal though since I did not use it anymore anyway, it's just the principle of the thing.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 am
I am now moved in...time to furnish the house!

And Furnished!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm
I still have 2 vacancies in my neighborhood. technically 3 but I invited a friend of mine so Im waiting on their answer.  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 pm
If anyone is looking to move, I still have two lots open in my neighborhood.  
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games