Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite comedy animated Show?
  South Park
  Family Guy (may grind on that in the future)
  American Dad
  Futurama
  Simpsons
  Cleveland Show
  Bob's Burgers
  King of the Hill
  Some other comedy animated show/or combinated of more than 1 of the shows listed
  NONE I HATE COMEDY SHOWS
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 am
Before I was South Park grinding on the Netflix. Now I am American Dad grinding. What's wrong with me? crying My mom said watching South Park all the time will rot my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:28 am
And in case none of you know, GRINDING MEANS continuously watching a particular show's episodes back to back over and over again.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:40 am
Watching anything with cruddy humour and low level of intellect will dumb down your brain quite a bit.

Actually it's better to put away the internet and go explore the world outside. Ride a bike, watch the stars and clouds and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:55 am
cool4
Watching anything with cruddy humour and low level on intellect will dumb down your brain quite a bit.

Actually it's better to put away the internet and go explore the world outside. Ride a bike, watch the stars and clouds and stuff.
Nah it's too hard to ride a bike. Too much work and exercise involved. I have a car instead for that if I wanna go to places. I feel like I am so totally gonna be a #*$*#($*# fat A**HOL* in the future in stuff. But everyone in this area drives in stuff so yeah. It's just easier. I have and will get money now since I am subbing again and I expect to get a more stable job by the beginning of summer since the school year will almost be over (like 2 weeks left after this week) so I will be out of the job since I doubt there needs to be any subs for the summer. DVR Will help me out with that I know they will, that way If I get a more stable job I will be able to live with my girlfriend. biggrin That's my plan.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 am
summer school should look for subs on occasion.

Bike riding is actually kinda fun. It's good to get out more now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:02 am
cool4
summer school should look for subs on occasion.

Bike riding is actually kinda fun. It's good to get out more now.
Nah I'd rather use my SUZUKI sidekick which was my brother's first car in 2005 when he first learned to drive. biggrin And I do have a Valero Credit Card if I need gas.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 pm
I love dumb humor cartoon stuff, but I also love sophisticated and smart humor. It all depends on my mood. When I'm drunk or feel like multitaskin', I'll put somethin' that doesn't require much attention on the TV. If I wanna watch somethin' to watch somethin', I'll put somethin' that requires more attention on.

I don't think watchin' dumb stuff rots your brain, though, unless you do nothin' but sit in front of your tv all day, watchin' it. Like, if you don't use your brain, then yeah, but it's not because of what you watch.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:49 pm
i'm not a fan of TV in general...
unless we talk video games or the Swedish Chef...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 pm
American Dad..... gross. You should try Bob's Burgers. Tina is my favorite. (She's "autistic" and has glasses)  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm
TV? What is that? Who has time to watch TV? The internet is all you need. heart  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:19 pm
Dannyxcores
American Dad..... gross. You should try Bob's Burgers. Tina is my favorite. (She's "autistic" and has glasses)
Is she weird? Does she see weirdly? sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
She's definitely weird. She'll make you feel wrong inside.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Now i'm gonna watch that show. I know my brother Blaine likes it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Hmmm you probably won't like it.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Hmmm you probably won't like it.
Why not? I've seen a few episodes. It's about BURGERS!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas