Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Famile Tree Extreme
Beyond Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:32 pm
Anthony shook his head knowing he can get their others to do their dirty work without lifting a finger. He won't fight them for he too lost interest and he knows that Tony could fight them no problem. Foom took them to the Mandarin castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:36 pm
Specter thought while they were transported to the Mandarin. "They won't kill him you know." He said sharply. "But they will weaken him enough to kill." He.looked at the castle and whistled. "Nice architecture."  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 pm
Anthony nodded for he knows and he won't care just have a triangle between them. He looked at the architecture as the dragon hovered out side. "Mandarin I have brought in what you ask for." He call for Mandarin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Specter rose his guard, interested in what the Mandarin had asked for specifically. Well he was going to get a nasty surprise, it seemed there was a complicated web of lies here. "Greetings Mandarin... ye daft p***k." he added the last part under his breath so no one would hear.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 pm
Anthony didn't like this but he won't be apart of it. He would just bring outside help. "As you ask for Mandarin. Now as we agree. Release my brothers." The dragon spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 am
Specter floated up next to Anthony to be at his height and looked at Mandarin, raising an eyebrow. "How might you be?" He asked politely, figuring the Mandarin would refuse to free the other dragons if he was the opposite of the original he was familiar with. "From what we hear, you have a very interesting dimension here." He wanted to play himself off as ignorant.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:09 pm
"That it is. As you are looking for someone like us to deal with some.... parasites." Anthony said watching how he put things. The dragon growled impatently. "I got what you ask for. Now release them." He demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:52 pm
Mandarin smirked at the dragon. "Foom, be silent and sit." He looked at Anthony and Specter. "Yes, you may find the resemblance uncanny." He nodded to them. "You will be rewarded for your efforts."
"That's good, we don't run on good will.... we don't have any." Specter chuckled a bit.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:28 pm
Foom growled when Mandarin didn't respond to his demand. Anthony nodded. "Hey we are for "hire" So what is it that you want exactly?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm
Mandarin looked at the two and waved a hand so his rings glowed and showed an image of Tony Stark getting into his Iron Man armor. "I need you to take care of this man, he appears to be somewhat.... related... to you two. An alternate perhaps.... well.... I need him dead. Any questions?"
"We get paid in advance." Specter said shortly.
Mandarin glared at the two and thought. "Half now.... half when you finish the job." He said seriously.
Specter shrugged, he could live with that.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 pm
Anthony nodded seeing Tony Stark thinking. "First how much are we getting.... paid. How much is exactly half before I take care of him. If he becomes a problem then the price goes up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Mandarin thought for a moment. "Ten million....." He offered.
Specter pouted. "Twenty!"
Mandarin narrowed his eyes at this. "Twelve."
"Seventeen...."
"Fourteen."
"Fifteen." Specter snapped and the Mandarin nodded at this.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:45 pm
(lol this is funny. lazy bastards wanting to be paid.)

Anthony nodded at this. "So 7.5 mill now and 7.5 when I bring in Tony's head. A fair price." He held out his hand to shake on it. "Oh that would be in cash. A check won't do for my world."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 pm
(Pay me for the nothing I'm going to do! I've been on facebook and skype the whole time by the way.)
Specter smirked as the "gentlemen" shook hands. Mandarin nodded and made a call to start making the arrangements for the 7.5 million to be brought to the manor as he only had a couple million present. "Very well gentlemen, make yourself at home as I uphold my half at this point." He walked out of their presence, figuring he would make himself some tea.  

Gaunt Dusk

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:52 pm
"Then I guess we can wait til we get paid." Anthony said as he sat down he didn't mind makinghimself at home. Foom snarled. "My payment Mandarin. Release my brothers." He demanded as flames started to come out of his mouth as he talked.  
Famile Tree Extreme

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff