Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
One more day (sappy warning) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sappy
  <3
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm
OH HO HOH O I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW CUZ I AM PULLING A SEMOK!!!!!!!!!!!! Meaning so drunk. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm
Well back on Victoria, ready to start classes tomorrow.

Saw Boyfriend which was lovely, went for a bit of a bike ride, came back to this cluster room, and sent boyfriend home. And now I'm just finishing up organizing stuff before going to bed.

Only one room mate has shown up, she's a poly sci major, we have different personality types but so far they haven't really clashed.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 pm
OH HO HO I KILL MYSELF WITH ALCOHOL AND BENADRYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't mixed the two yet but I am soon going to see what happens when I mix 8 shots of vodka with 5 50mg pills of benadryl/diphenhydramine pills. Let's see what happens. Maybe I will wake up like KENNY in south park and just wake up one day or maybe I may see blackness for the rest of my life but not realize it cuz i'm dead. sad  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff